Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 11196 times)

P7PSP

Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #300 on: September 06, 2010, 10:02:47 PM »
God grants everyone who he gives life to a free will. All of the war, destruction, torment, terror, etc. is only the result of man's own free will. Not of God playing "human chess", which is an extremely irrational and naive conclusion, not uncommon for those who are unfaithful. ::)
So everything good comes of God and everything bad is mans doing? What a fucking crock of shit. That is like working for a foreman who takes all the credit when things go right and blames the crew when something goes wrong. If God, aka Yawheh, created people and people have wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy and gluttony in their very being then how is that not a manufacturers defect?

Here is what the Bible says about evil dumbfuck.
"That they may know from the rising of the sun,, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." Isaiah 45:6-7.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2010, 10:26:04 PM »
:popcorn:

Don't forget the  :beer: :beergrin: :glug: :fiveshots: :wine: :scotch:

Oh shit... Are your lives so miserable that you have to down all of that booze just to be able to sit there without contemplating suicide? I feel so sorry for you guys... NOT!

I am a clean person. I don't drink alcoholic beverages, I don't smoke anything, I don't do drugs. Anyone who does alcohol or drugs are idiots! :thumbdn:

OK and is here where I repost YOUR whines that YOU wrote about how bad YOUR life is? Go on! Idiot.  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #302 on: September 06, 2010, 10:37:44 PM »

Oh shit... Are your lives so miserable that you have to down all of that booze just to be able to sit there without contemplating suicide? I feel so sorry for you guys... NOT!

I am a clean person. I don't drink alcoholic beverages, I don't smoke anything, I don't do drugs. Anyone who does alcohol or drugs are idiots! :thumbdn:

OK and is here where I repost YOUR whines that YOU wrote about how bad YOUR life is? Go on! Idiot.  :zoinks:
:lol: God looks out for him just like He did Job.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #303 on: September 06, 2010, 10:41:57 PM »

And Job said, 'yeah, God; just keep raining down more of that shit and  I'll love you even more' or words to that effect. How much bullshit do they expect us to swallow?

P7PSP

« Reply #304 on: September 06, 2010, 10:44:23 PM »
Job had battered bitch syndrome, maybe Judy does too?  ???

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #305 on: September 06, 2010, 10:47:06 PM »

DukeNukem

« Reply #306 on: September 06, 2010, 11:13:29 PM »

And Job said, 'yeah, God; just keep raining down more of that shit and  I'll love you even more' or words to that effect. How much bullshit do they expect us to swallow?

It was a test. Satan made a bet with the Lord and lost it. Job remained loyal to God and got everything he ever had back after the test. So there goes your argument. ::)

P7PSP

« Reply #307 on: September 06, 2010, 11:19:56 PM »
It was a test. Satan made a bet with the Lord and lost it. Job remained loyal to God and got everything he ever had back after the test. So there goes your argument. ::)
Proving what? That God loves an obsequious ass kisser. The difference between being a brown noser and having one's head stuck in the bosses ass is depth perception.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #308 on: September 06, 2010, 11:20:34 PM »

Don't forget the  :beer: :beergrin: :glug: :fiveshots: :wine: :scotch:

OK and is here where I repost YOUR whines that YOU wrote about how bad YOUR life is? Go on! Idiot.  :zoinks:

And Job said, 'yeah, God; just keep raining down more of that shit and  I'll love you even more' or words to that effect. How much bullshit do they expect us to swallow?

No, just proves the point that Yahweh is a mean cunt.

If I was Job I'd've to Yahweh to shove his bet up his arse and to stop using me as his whipping boy.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 11:25:14 PM by Steve-O »

P7PSP

« Reply #309 on: September 06, 2010, 11:28:52 PM »
If I was Job I'd've to Yahweh to shove his bet up his arse and to stop using me as his whipping boy.
It is that negative attitude that keeps you from being Chosen.  :LMAO:

DukeNukem

« Reply #310 on: September 06, 2010, 11:32:53 PM »

Then you would not have jack shit. And burn in Hell for an eternity. How dumb some of you fuckers really are... :wanker:

P7PSP

« Reply #311 on: September 06, 2010, 11:36:26 PM »

Then you would not have jack shit. And burn in Hell for an eternity. How dumb some of you fuckers really are... :wanker:
:indeed: It must take an immense amount of love for Yahweh to burn people forever because they didn't love Him enough. Even Joe Stalin never went that far, though he might have if he had been able.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #312 on: September 06, 2010, 11:39:59 PM »

:rofl: Probably explains why I'm a Jackass.

Seriously, an even funnier joke was the one Yahweh played on Noah and his lot. Tells 'em all to build this boat, get 2 of each of every animal, get his family aboard and wait for a fucking flood. Only the boat was 450 ft long by 75 foot wide, and couldn't have POSSIBLY held 2 elephants, 2 giraffes, 2 hippos, 2 rhinos, 2 of every species of cat (or dog), 2 zebras, 2 horses Noah's family and all the insects & birds. Plus the fact that they were out on the water in the storm for 40 fucking days - where did they get the food for themselves and the animals? And what about the shit? Did they throw it overboard? And what about the fish and other sea creatures? The bible says 2 of every animal (male & female) was to be taken on the ark.... What about the fucking whales, octopi, fish etc? It has to be assumed that they weren't in the equation. Fucking bollocks, if you ask me.

And given that the so called 12 tribes of Israel are all related (by some form of incest) means that Judy himself can't get all butthurt about it either.

P7PSP

« Reply #313 on: September 06, 2010, 11:43:24 PM »
 :2thumbsup: Well put Chosen One.  :LOL:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #314 on: September 07, 2010, 12:17:31 AM »
:2thumbsup: Well put Chosen One.  :LOL:

Thank you.

And we also have this gem about Moses and his 'flock' who left Egypt and wandered around the desert for 40 YEARS! Fuck, it only took a couple of months for some Anzacs to walk from Gallipoli to France a couple of years back, so why were these poor sods lost for 40 years? And they spun some bullshit about Jewish slaves having to work on the pyramids - it was actually the Egyptians themselves who built them as homage to their Pharoah/deity. It's possible the Jews were there, but they wouldn't have been trusted with the job. Anyway, Moses somehow gets some vision after climbing a mountain, and comes back down with some tablets. Apparently some scholars think it was more than 10 commandments, but that all we have in Exodus. Same sort of selective editing that Constantine did in 320-odd CE when he commissioned the bible (also after a 'vision'.

Sure are alot of these fucking visions amongst Christianity. Wish my eyesight was that good.

On second thought, maybe these were the tablets he brought down off that mountain; would explain those visions...

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 03:35:37 AM by Steve-O »