Educational

Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 11125 times)

DukeNukem

Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2010, 02:07:40 AM »
Like I said, I haven't even smelled CBC's dirty vagina on AFF until this incident.

Apparently, Bearheart was MissNewZealand. What a fucking bitch he/she was. I would have had lotsa fun playing with her dirty vagina.

Just like I'm playing with CBC's wrinkly, old, dirty clit right now. :zoinks:

No need to be masturbating your tiny little peener about it, Pikachu. :wanker:

No you aren't you are just bending over and letting us all have our way with you. You are not actually playing with anyone. Don't give yourself too much credit there. You don't warrant it. CBC is basically ignoring you and probably laughing her arse off. Poor Judy. So pwned ....so stupid.

I changed my username to Judy on MY own accord, Sir. I do not bend over for anyone, especially on here. You want to call me stupid, Sir Less? Well, I am NOT stupid. I am INTELLIGENT! Unlike some of you folks on here... :wanker:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2010, 02:40:10 AM »
Why you do have a penis, Judy? And why are your balls magnetising? :toporly:

IT'S A STEEL TRAP!
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2010, 04:17:41 AM »
Like I said, I haven't even smelled CBC's dirty vagina on AFF until this incident.

Apparently, Bearheart was MissNewZealand. What a fucking bitch he/she was. I would have had lotsa fun playing with her dirty vagina.

No you aren't you are just bending over and letting us all have our way with you. You are not actually playing with anyone. Don't give yourself too much credit there. You don't warrant it. CBC is basically ignoring you and probably laughing her arse off. Poor Judy. So pwned ....so stupid.

I changed my username to Judy on MY own accord, Sir. I do not bend over for anyone, especially on here. You want to call me stupid, Sir Less? Well, I am NOT stupid. I am INTELLIGENT! Unlike some of you folks on here... :wanker:

You aren't stupid? Someone indicated once that you were. Well more than once. See if I can find the culprit.

Quote from: Duke_Nukem
I have no talent..Why does most things that look rather easy for people always become a debilitating difficulty for me?!? Why does everything I do turns out half-baked?!? I can only do the basic of things without screwing them up!

It's a wonder how the hell I have survived living by myself for so long...ignorant of important things

You are intelligent though huh? Can't see it.

As to changing your name, it was a brave and silly move. You are bending over and getting ridden by us. Saying that you don't feel it is neither here nor there.
Weren't you leaving? Hope not. I like you here.
Open up to us Judy. (No I mean that metaphorically. You have it covered literally.)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2010, 07:04:59 AM »

You aren't stupid? Someone indicated once that you were. Well more than once. See if I can find the culprit.

I have no talent..Why does most things that look rather easy for people always become a debilitating difficulty for me?!? Why does everything I do turns out half-baked?!? I can only do the basic of things without screwing them up!

It's a wonder how the hell I have survived living by myself for so long...ignorant of important things

As to changing your name, it was a brave and silly move. You are bending over and getting ridden by us. Saying that you don't feel it is neither here nor there.
Open up to us Judy. (No I mean that metaphorically. You have it covered literally.)
ummm ,the next time you answer your PM`s ,hows about putting your glasses on  so you can see who you are writing to, ya old fart :green:

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2010, 08:03:49 AM »

ummm ,the next time you answer your PM`s ,hows about putting your glasses on  so you can see who you are writing to, ya old fart :green:
ROFLMAO @ myself....I read the PM wrong..excuse my last remark. unless you liked it. :duh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2010, 08:39:36 AM »
:LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2010, 08:59:47 AM »

ROFLMAO @ myself....I read the PM wrong..excuse my last remark. unless you liked it. :duh:

I do too  :laugh: I love abuse
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

DukeNukem

« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2010, 12:10:27 PM »

You are a sadomasochistic freak. :wanker:

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2010, 02:27:08 PM »

said the pot to the kettle

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2010, 02:37:14 PM »

...You say that like it's a bad thing.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »

...You say that like it's a bad thing.
:laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2010, 04:16:52 PM »
So duke are you going to open up to us or what? Share your heart with us fellow Aspies?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #132 on: September 01, 2010, 05:06:13 PM »
So duke are you going to open up to us or what? Share your heart with us fellow Aspies?

Judy, this might ease the pain....

plus a tubful of Vaseline.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 04:17:23 PM by Steve-O »

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2010, 05:09:15 PM »

Judy, this mind ease the pain....

plus a tubful of Vaseline.
LOL , by the time the song ended . I was laughing my ass off.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2010, 12:00:33 PM »
 >:(
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."