Educational

Author Topic: Drug war losing momentum?  (Read 4790 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Drug war losing momentum?
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2010, 07:00:53 PM »
Now go sit in the naughty corner and let the adults discuss things, things that are way too mature for your tiny mind.

Oh gee, that' real fucking original.  :wanker:

You long did it take you to plagerize that from my post??  :wanker:

You pinched it from either me, or someone else. Stop fucking being a bullshitting liar and admit how much of a cunt you are. This shit is getting old, and you are doing no favours by keeping it going. I've tried several ways to get you off my back, and you come back for more, like the rabid mangy dog you are. Now fuck off and go do something useful instead of poisoning this site with your fuckery.

:hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2010, 07:03:18 PM »
You know I remember James I saying that tobacco was foul and evil.  So I guess the drug war has been going on for about that long.

He was responsible for getting rid of the Puritans, who first went to Holland and then the Colonies (as America was then).

Celticgoddess

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2010, 07:14:04 PM »
There's been several studies done saying that people who drive while extremely overtired have the same reaction time as someone who is inebriated.

And driving while stoned/drunk is just not cool, period.  :thumbdn:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2010, 07:17:16 PM »
There's been several studies done saying that people who drive while extremely overtired have the same reaction time as someone who is inebriated.

And those studies have led to advertising campaigns and laws being enacted here on that very thing.

Scrapheap

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2010, 07:36:27 PM »

How do you get your car back from the party??

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2010, 07:50:27 PM »

Responsible people leave their cars locked and call a cab. She lives in Canada, you know.

Scrapheap

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2010, 07:52:47 PM »

Responsible people leave their cars locked and call a cab. She lives in Canada, you know.

It depends on how many drinks you've had. I know from experience when I can't safely drive.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2010, 07:58:31 PM »

It depends on how many drinks you've had. I know from experience when I can't safely drive.

Blowing into a bag or a meter will tell you different. And the sobriety tests they give you, even though they are a laugh, catch you out all the time.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2010, 10:48:18 AM »

It's been studied again and again that people are not nearly as capable behind the wheel as they think they are if you've been drinking/smoking up.

If I know I'm going to drink, I cab it, have someone pick me up, or I stay the night. If I'm at a friend's house for dinner or something, or I drive to a party, I have one glass of wine and that's it. I absolutely cannot risk my life or someone elses just because I was having a good time at a party. For me, it's not worth the risk. I could never live with myself if I was the source of an accident that caused harm to someone else.

My lines are firmly drawn. That's just me.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2010, 11:05:20 AM »
If a drunk driver killed someona I care about I'd kick their fucking head in

and I'm not a violent person

lol

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2010, 06:31:07 PM »

It's been studied again and again that people are not nearly as capable behind the wheel as they think they are if you've been drinking/smoking up.

If I know I'm going to drink, I cab it, have someone pick me up, or I stay the night. If I'm at a friend's house for dinner or something, or I drive to a party, I have one glass of wine and that's it. I absolutely cannot risk my life or someone elses just because I was having a good time at a party. For me, it's not worth the risk. I could never live with myself if I was the source of an accident that caused harm to someone else.

My lines are firmly drawn. That's just me.

QFT.

It's the misguided belief amongst some out there that they are impervious to death or injury because the've swallowed a bottle of booze or smoked some weed. These sort of people should never have been given licences in the first place, because they have shown that they are incapable of rational thought.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2010, 07:25:26 PM »
Heroin? LSD? ICE? Crack? Cocaine? Meth?

Pot is the start, the other addictions and deaths follow. Chain reaction. At least the only thing alcohol fucks up is the liver (unless you are like Janis Joplin, John Bonham or Bon Scott). Alcohol doesn't kill as quckly as the above drugs, and the fact that the cunts in the drug 'industry' don't care what their 'clients' are sticking into themselves, means drug deaths are more frequent. Numbers are there for anyone to compare.

Why don't you do some research you ignorant fucking twat?

For example, there is NO KNOWN LETHAL DOSE of LSD. FACT.

Alcohol LD50 (the median lethal dose): 0.4 to 0.5% BAC. FACT. http://www.intoxikon.com/Pubs/Rutgers_Alcohol%20Overdose.pdf
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Celticgoddess

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2010, 07:27:46 PM »
Yeah I do have to agree that LSD isn't in the same ballpark as Cocaine, Meth, Heroin etc.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »
Yeah I do have to agree that LSD isn't in the same ballpark as Cocaine, Meth, Heroin etc.

May not kill, but it can fuck you up pretty bad. One of the side effects is hallunations and delusions of being Superman or some such. plenty of cases were reported of people 'tripping' on acid actually jumping off buildings thinking they could fly.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2010, 07:37:14 PM »

May not kill, but it can fuck you up pretty bad. One of the side effects is hallunations and delusions of being Superman or some such. plenty of cases were reported of people 'tripping' on acid actually jumping off buildings thinking they could fly.

The bottom line is, any time you put a chemical into your body, legal or not,  it's going to cause some crazy shit. Some are worse than others.