Educational

Author Topic: who's wearing SOCKS ?  (Read 7082 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: who's wearing SOCKS ?
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2010, 04:03:15 AM »
Wearing big red/pink/white striped house socks, with anti-slip profile. And a fringe-like thingy at the rim. :asthing:

So feminine! Mine are just white.  :laugh:

More toddler like.  :laugh:

Bought a handful of kids house-socks last year. Small feet, so kids-size is big enough for me.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2010, 04:04:42 AM »
Wearing big red/pink/white striped house socks, with anti-slip profile. And a fringe-like thingy at the rim. :asthing:

Bought a handful of kids house-socks last year. Small feet, so kids-size is big enough for me.

How cute! I have Hobbit feet myself.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2010, 04:06:10 AM »

Very hairy you mean  :zombiefuck:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2010, 04:10:12 AM »

No, just rather big for my height, American size 9 (actually my right foot should probably be in a 9.5 but I make do with 9 because 9.5 would fall off my left foot).

My pediatrician predicted, based on my prepubescent height and large feet, that I would grow to be 5'6" or 5'7". So wrong! I'm only 5'2"!   :hahaha:

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2010, 04:16:42 AM »

No, just rather big for my height, American size 9 (actually my right foot should probably be in a 9.5 but I make do with 9 because 9.5 would fall off my left foot).

My pediatrician predicted, based on my prepubescent height and large feet, that I would grow to be 5'6" or 5'7". So wrong! I'm only 5'2"!   :hahaha:

My feet are a small lady size in length but very wide. So, most of the time I end up in the childrens-department.
Shoes are getting wider though, do not always end up in the boys department any more.  :asthing:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2010, 04:20:14 AM »

My feet are a small lady size in length but very wide. So, most of the time I end up in the childrens-department.
Shoes are getting wider though, do not always end up in the boys department any more.  :asthing:

That's good that wide feet are getting more attention from the shoemakers! My own feet are wide at the toes but narrower in the heels. I finally stopped buying lace-up shoes a few years ago, as I could never lace them tightly enough to make them comfortable on my heels and arches, and now I wear slip-on shoes. Much better!  :thumbup:

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2010, 04:23:57 AM »

That's good that wide feet are getting more attention from the shoemakers! My own feet are wide at the toes but narrower in the heels. I finally stopped buying lace-up shoes a few years ago, as I could never lace them tightly enough to make them comfortable on my heels and arches, and now I wear slip-on shoes. Much better!  :thumbup:

My feet are wider at the front too.
I've once had one rude shoe-seller tell me I didn't have human feet but duck feet.  :headexplode:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2010, 05:12:58 AM »
I have been told by shoe sellers that my feet are normal. This makes me laugh as nothing else about me is normal!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2010, 08:04:01 AM »

My feet are wider at the front too.
I've once had one rude shoe-seller tell me I didn't have human feet but duck feet.  :headexplode:

I sometimes say my feet are like scuba flippers!  :laugh:

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2010, 08:39:45 AM »
I have been told by shoe sellers that my feet are normal. This makes me laugh as nothing else about me is normal!
:laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2010, 06:49:23 PM »

I always wear socks.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2010, 09:27:46 PM »
bare foot now I hate not wearing them with shoes though
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2010, 09:51:18 PM »
The Princess Royal does not like socks, so she seldom wears them.  This results in a distinctive fragrance in her "sneakers."  And her sneakers have to be replaced every 3 months or so.  Since the right foot is a size smaller than the left foot, two pairs of shoes must be bought in most cases.  Hopefully one day she will embrace socks.

BTW - If anyone has a foot or shoe fetish, I wouldn't mind sending you some of her used or unused shoes if you'll pay the postage. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2010, 04:13:37 AM »
The Princess Royal does not like socks, so she seldom wears them.  This results in a distinctive fragrance in her "sneakers."  And her sneakers have to be replaced every 3 months or so.  Since the right foot is a size smaller than the left foot, two pairs of shoes must be bought in most cases.  Hopefully one day she will embrace socks.

BTW - If anyone has a foot or shoe fetish, I wouldn't mind sending you some of her used or unused shoes if you'll pay the postage. 

:rofl:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2010, 04:24:55 AM »

:rofl:

You might be able to purchase 8 not used ones from Her Majesty.  :idea: