Educational

Author Topic: Banned from WP  (Read 11282 times)

DukeNukem

Re: Banned from WP
« Reply #180 on: September 11, 2010, 02:21:47 PM »
It takes more than trolling to get me to call you a cunt. Trolling's just a sad passage of wasted time, especially if it takes up more time in one's life than other passtimes like work, friends, or family time. You'd have to be some kind of evil fucking dickhead for me to call you a cunt.

Sorry.

So basically, nothing that I could do over the Internet could provoke you into calling me a cunt? :orly:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: September 11, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »
How can people call you a cunt? You're not even a woman. If they call you a cunt, they're idiots or maybe they mistook you as a female.

Prick. That's the correct word.

DukeNukem

« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2010, 02:51:20 PM »
How can people call you a cunt? You're not even a woman. If they call you a cunt, they're idiots or maybe they mistook you as a female.

Boys :wanker: on the internet call each other cunts all of the time.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2010, 02:51:42 PM »

I'm not sure about that. I think a man can be called a cunt, fanny, pussy or twat. Although I've never heard a woman being called a dick, prick or a cunt.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2010, 02:52:11 PM »
Lot of dumb people in the world. Misusing words :wanker:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2010, 02:57:15 PM »
Lot of dumb people in the world. Misusing words :wanker:

Cunt (pronounced /ˈkʌnt/) is a vulgarism, generally referring to the female genitalia,[1]  specifically the vulva, and including the cleft of Venus. The earliest citation of this usage in the 1972 Oxford English Dictionary, c 1230, refers to the London street known as Gropecunt Lane. Scholar Germaine Greer has said that "it is one of the few remaining words in the English language with a genuine power to shock."[2]

"Cunt" can also be used informally as a derogatory epithet in referring to a person of either sex, but this usage is relatively recent, dating back only as far as the late nineteenth century.[3] Reflecting different national usages, the Compact Oxford English Dictionary defines "cunt" as "an unpleasant or stupid person", whereas Merriam-Webster defines the term as "a disparaging term for a woman" and "a woman regarded as a sexual object"; the Macquarie Dictionary of Australian English defines it as "a despicable man". When used as a slang term with a positive qualifier (good, funny, clever, etc.) in countries such as Great Britain, New Zealand and Australia, it conveys a positive sense of the object or person to which it refers.[4]

The word appears to have been in common usage from the Middle Ages until the eighteenth century. After a period of disuse, usage became more frequent in the twentieth century, in parallel with the rise of popular literature and pervasive media. The term also has various other derived uses and, like "fuck" and its derivatives, has been used mutatis mutandis as noun, pronoun, adjective, participle and other parts of speech.
   :-* :moon:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 02:58:53 PM by Butterflies »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2010, 03:40:26 PM »
Ah, Asscunt. Those were the days. Is he still around anywhere or did he give up the aspie elite conspiracies?

Yep, he's still around last I checked.  He seems to have calmed down quite a bit, he only really comes out if someone is talking about civil rights in the UK or about Muslims in the UK, that sort of thing.  I don't truck with his more race related stuff, but he's mostly pretty OK, I must have missed his heyday.

He is a cunt and him calming down doesn't change that fact.

Ditto. And I don't call many people that.

Not many people truly deserve the label.

Thankfully.

I get called a cunt on here a lot! :zoinks:

You are basically harmless so don't flatter yourself.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2010, 03:45:06 PM »
Great, that means I can be called a prick now and a bastard.  :zoinks:

DukeNukem

« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2010, 04:37:46 PM »
Great, that means I can be called a prick now and a bastard.  :zoinks:

Actually, bastard has always applied to both sexes, because the definition says "illegitimate child". :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #189 on: September 11, 2010, 06:42:40 PM »
Ah, Asscunt. Those were the days. Is he still around anywhere or did he give up the aspie elite conspiracies?

Yep, he's still around last I checked.  He seems to have calmed down quite a bit, he only really comes out if someone is talking about civil rights in the UK or about Muslims in the UK, that sort of thing.  I don't truck with his more race related stuff, but he's mostly pretty OK, I must have missed his heyday.

Thankfully.

Surprising, considering they are useful.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #190 on: September 11, 2010, 07:14:33 PM »
I don't get banned I'm  :harp:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #191 on: September 11, 2010, 07:20:38 PM »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #192 on: September 11, 2010, 07:23:17 PM »
 :plus:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #193 on: September 12, 2010, 03:49:34 AM »

Thankfully.

Really? Show me all the times you have? If not, I call bullshit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #194 on: September 12, 2010, 07:10:53 AM »
It takes more than trolling to get me to call you a cunt. Trolling's just a sad passage of wasted time, especially if it takes up more time in one's life than other passtimes like work, friends, or family time. You'd have to be some kind of evil fucking dickhead for me to call you a cunt.

Sorry.

So basically, nothing that I could do over the Internet could provoke you into calling me a cunt? :orly:

Not "nothing". But essentially with trolling you're just playing around. I haven't seen you be deliberately cruel.
Flibbit.