Author Topic: Banned from WP  (Read 11284 times)

richard

Re: Banned from WP
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2010, 11:22:49 AM »
spokane i was wondering why you were league_girl and not spokane. you think lau deleted your entire profile? or did all the moderators have those kindof tools? i thought they were banned for some stupid reason butif they did do that then i can understand why they were demmoded or even banned

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2010, 09:16:16 PM »
spokane i was wondering why you were league_girl and not spokane. you think lau deleted your entire profile? or did all the moderators have those kindof tools? i thought they were banned for some stupid reason butif they did do that then i can understand why they were demmoded or even banned

Neah it was your dear old friend sinsboldy that did it because I pissed her off when I told her I didn't know a user was banned whomever she was talking about. Then she handed me a final warning for that.

Long story short, she changed my login information and then Alex reset my pasword when I felt ready to come back to the forum and I complained about her and the unfair warning she sent me and the next day the same glitch occured again and the next day my account was gone and my old one and my husband's.

She admitted it to alex and she told superboyian that and Maku told me she deleted it.

But she says she only did it because I had "multiple accounts" and "broke too many rules." I guess breaking a few rules was a lot and she would mind as well delete yours, punkykat's, redmage's and herself since you all have multiple accounts. So I think she targeted me because I am not the only one with multiple accounts and who has broken a few rules and they still have their accounts.

Alex was pissed about it because it messed up the database he claimed and he demodded everyone for the weekend and gave them back their tools except sins. I heard he didn't give lau back his admin tools and some other mods their tools back because "he couldn't remember who he had as mod."

I sort of suspected Lau did it and sins put him up to it because he was the admin but I guess she had that tool too because she admitted it.

But lau and Maku being fired in May had nothing to do with this issue. Maku was fired for a dumb reason and I thought it was uncalled for by alex. Then he only bans him and not lau and sins when he said they were all behind the bannings of me and SBI and MONIQUE.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2010, 09:20:45 PM »
It's their bullshit policy of not discussing bannings or banned members. Shit, Stalin would've been envious of those cunts.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2010, 09:28:12 PM »
Wow, this thread is relevant to guest interests. Ahem, attention guests, you need to register first before you can post. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

richard

« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2010, 09:50:26 PM »
SG, i will defend your honor on wp. what was done to you was abhorrent

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2010, 09:51:45 PM »
I found out back in February or March why the mods acted so dumb. They take the rules so literal. That's why they acted like they want us to read their minds and be psychic such as knowing who is banned. So they hand you a warning or a rule reminder acting like you knew that user was banned when you mention their name or talk about them. Also that was why it felt like we were talking to brick walls when we tell them our side of the story.

Funny story: Justmax got banned from there in May for saying he loves to troll but he meant he trolls at other places, not on WP. So he was banned by lau and he came back registering a new account and posting in that same thread making himself more clear what he meant. But Lau bans him again and claims he broke two rules, making a new account and discussing a banned member, himself.  ::)

I laughed but I thought that was so stupid. Come on, creating a new account to explain their side of the story, I would have let that one slide and it's not uncommon for people to create a multiple account to ask why they are banned or their password isn't working or making themselves more clear with their post they got banned for.

I'm surprised I never got banned from there for talking about trolling other places too. Maybe it was because I was more clear in my post.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2010, 09:53:10 PM »
SG, i will defend your honor on wp. what was done to you was abhorrent

Richard, we both have a few things in common and one of them is we both like things to be fair. Rather we like someone or not.

richard

« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2010, 09:59:15 PM »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2010, 10:08:06 PM »
It was a fluke thing and it wasn't supposed to happen. Alex knew nothing about it until I told him and I am sure the other mods didn't know either until I said something about it there and parts.

richard

« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2010, 10:17:45 PM »
it was a fluke thing? i dont think so. ive had my screename banned before, lets see if i get a responce, plus if autism speaks funds him i want to be deleted

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2010, 10:48:19 PM »
it was a fluke thing? i dont think so. ive had my screename banned before, lets see if i get a responce, plus if autism speaks funds him i want to be deleted

Oh. I meant was I wasn't supposed to be deleted but she did it anyway.

richard

« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2010, 11:41:57 PM »
spokane dont worry about what i say on there. alex has recived a total of more than $500 from me so i doubt he will ban me or lecture me
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 11:44:15 PM by bitch its antarctica »

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #162 on: September 11, 2010, 01:09:37 AM »
Ah, Asscunt. Those were the days. Is he still around anywhere or did he give up the aspie elite conspiracies?

Yep, he's still around last I checked.  He seems to have calmed down quite a bit, he only really comes out if someone is talking about civil rights in the UK or about Muslims in the UK, that sort of thing.  I don't truck with his more race related stuff, but he's mostly pretty OK, I must have missed his heyday.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2010, 01:16:51 AM »
According to a "confidential source", QM is only still a mod because Alex is too desperate for people to can him.  I've seen QM obliquely or even directly trash Alex in threads over the last few months, I'm not sure if this is him trying to get fired or if he's just so power tripped out that he wants to see if he can get away with it.  Alex is actually soliciting for mod candidates, so depending upon how that turns out his days may be numbered, or at least I hope so.  I'd post my own greatest hits stomping all over him, but I'm far too lazy to dig them up. 

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2010, 01:35:55 AM »
Tinky is still one, wardenwolf, and TOGGI3.

There are now only four mods and still waiting to see who the new ones are.

DW a Mom retired but she still has her tools.

I hope the new mods who are chosen and taken the offer to moderate will be wonderful mods. I just hope I won't be hearing bad things about them because that is what gets me paranoid and I tend to stay away from people whom I have heard bad things about.