Author Topic: Banned from WP  (Read 11279 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Banned from WP
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2010, 11:22:51 AM »
Wow, I wonder how you got banned? Maybe the mods thought you were Rage so they banned your original one too?

Flake once opened the Spokane account and the mods thought it was me, even alex but I was very lucky they didn't ban my likedcalico account for it. I know it's in the global mods saying I had two other accounts which were never mine because I have been told by two mods from WP I failed to mention the other two I have had. One former and I think DW a Mom said it too.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2010, 11:40:27 AM »
I remember the banning party and the demodding party in 2007.

WP has gone through it's moments. I never knew anything about the mod strike until Ana54 told me.

What on earth happened on WP in early 2006? Some big drama happened just before I joined in April that year.

Yes, a four + years ago drama is so intriguing.

Or just as exciting as the current gossip. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2010, 11:43:20 AM »
Eventually McJagger took Intensity off Neurolands and I got Gestalt onto another server. Btw, Intensity was originally just that, no "squared". But Squared was the rebirth of the site. But the website was in direct response to the free speech that was usually quashed on WP, although I2 used to be a lot more no-holds-barred. But then I think that was during a time when the members just wanted to blow off steam on each other and also really didn't give a crap about each other. Now you're a community. It still has its no-holds-barred approach, but you all know each other more and just don't throw as many low punches. It also probably helps that eamonn and ascan aren't still around too. Those two guys had sticks so far up their asses they were usually choking on them.  :LOL:

Ah, Asscunt. Those were the days. Is he still around anywhere or did he give up the aspie elite conspiracies?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2010, 11:53:14 AM »
I got banned several times for spamming the report function/Mod pm mercilessly with horrible things. :LOL:

I did something else too, but I don't remember it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 11:56:04 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2010, 03:53:21 PM »
Eventually McJagger took Intensity off Neurolands and I got Gestalt onto another server. Btw, Intensity was originally just that, no "squared". But Squared was the rebirth of the site. But the website was in direct response to the free speech that was usually quashed on WP, although I2 used to be a lot more no-holds-barred. But then I think that was during a time when the members just wanted to blow off steam on each other and also really didn't give a crap about each other. Now you're a community. It still has its no-holds-barred approach, but you all know each other more and just don't throw as many low punches. It also probably helps that eamonn and ascan aren't still around too. Those two guys had sticks so far up their asses they were usually choking on them.  :LOL:

Ah, Asscunt. Those were the days. Is he still around anywhere or did he give up the aspie elite conspiracies?

God, I hope not. Although strangely I found it slightly easier to get some sensical language out of him as compared to eamonn. eamonn, there was no rationalizing with; ascan would give the appearance of listening but then run you into circles nitpicking everything he could. But both of them you'd think had been born Republicans for as much as they could evade definitive answers.  :LOL:
Flibbit.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2010, 04:34:09 PM »

God, I hope not. Although strangely I found it slightly easier to get some sensical language out of him as compared to eamonn. eamonn, there was no rationalizing with; ascan would give the appearance of listening but then run you into circles nitpicking everything he could. But both of them you'd think had been born Republicans for as much as they could evade definitive answers.  :LOL:

I think Eamonn did pretty well as an admin here.  Maybe the experience changed him.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #141 on: September 07, 2010, 06:43:34 PM »
I got banned several times for spamming the report function/Mod pm mercilessly with horrible things. :LOL:

I did something else too, but I don't remember it.

:thumbup: , no fuck it  :2thumbsup: for that.

Actually, if I log out I can still view pages as a guest. Also means that if there are juicy tidbits in the adult forum I still can't get to them.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2010, 04:52:28 AM »

I think Eamonn did pretty well as an admin here.  Maybe the experience changed him.

I hope so. He certainly made my wp modding life a living hell, him and ascan. And RobertN for that matter.
Flibbit.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2010, 05:55:10 AM »
RobertN was used by everyone in sight, though. Omega Female in particular.

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2010, 09:32:11 AM »
in my absence alot of fucked up shit has happend on wp. i really hate the way this site is runned now, and what was done to Lau.
go ahead you can tell me i told you so :P

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2010, 01:42:54 AM »
in my absence alot of fucked up shit has happend on wp. i really hate the way this site is runned now, and what was done to Lau.

Wat? What happened to Lau?

He and Sinsboldy were a snuggly couple anyway, he should have been fired as mod when she was, conflict of interest.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2010, 01:53:40 AM »

He and Sinsboldy were a snuggly couple anyway, he should have been fired as mod when she was, conflict of interest.

He was probably the one her put her up, after putting it up.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2010, 11:10:31 AM »

Alex fired him at the end of May. I dunno why. I think I forget the reason why. I didn't know he wasn't a mod anymore until SBI told me. It happened while I was away from the forum. I was getting too stressed out because of the banning that kept happening and I was told it's a glitch in the banning system. But then it ended right before I left for Montana but I still didn't come to the forum that much because of my anxiety.

Then I was told in June by SBI that alex told him lau, sins, and maku were behind the glitches and put a mod up to banning me, SBI, and MONIQUEIJ and he only banned Maku. Maybe that's why he fired Lau too?

But I stayed away from the forum still anyway because anything there can be seen as a personal attack and I was tired of walking on eggshells. I swear the mods were on a secret witch hunt about me and never kept sending me PMs if they thought I kept breaking the rules. For some reason I was targeted by them and I think it was because of my diaper fetish or they saw me as too innocent or too naive and they couldn't stand it so they targeted me secretly.

richard

« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2010, 11:50:33 AM »
yea, i was wondering why maku hadnt been on for so long. it was probably like that whole janica thing where she said she was gonna impode wp from the inside out :LOL:

i was fond of those moderators. i thought they did a decent job

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #149 on: September 10, 2010, 10:15:07 AM »

Alex fired him at the end of May. I dunno why. I think I forget the reason why. I didn't know he wasn't a mod anymore until SBI told me. It happened while I was away from the forum. I was getting too stressed out because of the banning that kept happening and I was told it's a glitch in the banning system. But then it ended right before I left for Montana but I still didn't come to the forum that much because of my anxiety.

Then I was told in June by SBI that alex told him lau, sins, and maku were behind the glitches and put a mod up to banning me, SBI, and MONIQUEIJ and he only banned Maku. Maybe that's why he fired Lau too?

But I stayed away from the forum still anyway because anything there can be seen as a personal attack and I was tired of walking on eggshells. I swear the mods were on a secret witch hunt about me and never kept sending me PMs if they thought I kept breaking the rules. For some reason I was targeted by them and I think it was because of my diaper fetish or they saw me as too innocent or too naive and they couldn't stand it so they targeted me secretly.

Personally I think they had a liking for jaggedy-arse mohair instead of calico.