Author Topic: Karma  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Karma
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2010, 06:44:08 PM »
This is supposed to be a fun place to come and post not a place for assholes like you
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 06:47:25 PM »
Calling me a troll online doesn't mean anything. I'm sure Connecticut authorities don't care about what you claim online or not. But what kind of deadbeat dad you are.

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2010, 06:51:16 PM »
This is supposed to be a fun place to come and post not a place for assholes like you
Oh, so now it's a fun place to come to for you and your online friends to insult? Strange.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2010, 06:51:43 PM »
Calling me a troll online doesn't mean anything. I'm sure Connecticut authorities don't care about what you claim online or not. But what kind of deadbeat dad you are.

And what type of dead beat are you.  I feel your someone with a grudge who has been here before hiding behind false IPs striking out at Callaway and the other admins all I can say is butthurt much

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2010, 06:52:46 PM »
Oh, so now it's a fun place to come to for you and your online friends to insult? Strange.

You have the opportunity to be friend or foe strange you come here and act this way

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2010, 07:00:29 PM »

And what type of dead beat are you.  I feel your someone with a grudge who has been here before hiding behind false IPs striking out at Callaway and the other admins all I can say is butthurt much
Doesn't matter, I protect and love my child. I don't come on here while he or she is awake. I don't force my child to clean up my shit in my toilet. I treat them how I was raised and with respect. I don't ignore my child. I love my child. Ignoring my child is not my way. It seems like your way, while you're all drunk and fucked up off of benzo's. +1 for you. You ignore your child like the drunk piece of shit you are.

I don't get drunk and high off of benzo's. I feel sorry for your children.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2010, 07:22:00 PM »

Doesn't matter, I protect and love my child. I don't come on here while he or she is awake. I don't force my child to clean up my shit in my toilet. I treat them how I was raised and with respect. I don't ignore my child. I love my child. Ignoring my child is not my way. It seems like your way, while you're all drunk and fucked up off of benzo's. +1 for you. You ignore your child like the drunk piece of shit you are.

Who are you someone with an axe to grind I'm sure my kids who aren't of age  are asleep I can have a beer or two.  You see to have a grudge against Callaway too talking about the toilet. You also know the early days so I ask again who are you?  Someone banned perhaps???

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2010, 08:07:12 PM »

Who are you someone with an axe to grind I'm sure my kids who aren't of age  are asleep I can have a beer or two.  You see to have a grudge against Callaway too talking about the toilet. You also know the early days so I ask again who are you?  Someone banned perhaps???
Who are you? I'm sure your kids who are ignore you asleep. Ignoring you children hurts them, but you don't give a shit. You get drunk like the typical American. High and drunk.. I don't have a grudge against anyone, I'm not ignoring anyone. It's almost 17:00 where I am.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 08:08:51 PM by Herman's Hermits »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2010, 08:14:18 PM »

Who are you someone with an axe to grind I'm sure my kids who aren't of age  are asleep I can have a beer or two.  You see to have a grudge against Callaway too talking about the toilet. You also know the early days so I ask again who are you?  Someone banned perhaps???
Who are you? I'm sure your kids who are ignore you asleep. Ignoring you children hurts them, but you don't give a shit. You get drunk like the typical American. High and drunk.. I don't have a grudge against anyone, I'm not ignoring anyone. It's almost 17:00 where I am.

An American hater that explains it

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2010, 08:16:19 PM »

You have the opportunity to be friend or foe strange you come here and act this way
So you admit this is the place where if people don't agree, they're not part of the online clique. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I have to lick online arsehole to become buddies firendly with you. Shorty, maybe I can lick on Odeon's arsehole clit and then everyone will agree with me and love me. Maybe I'll become the king of the world, motherfucker. I'll be on the top of Intensitysquared. Yeah MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2010, 08:18:12 PM »

So you admit this is the place where if people don't agree, they're not part of the online clique. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I have to lick online arsehole to become buddies firendly with you. Shorty, maybe I can lick on Odeon's arsehole clit and then everyone will agree with me and love me. Maybe I'll become the king of the world, motherfucker. I'll be on the top of Intensitysquared. Yeah MOTHERFUCKER!!!

You don't have to agree just don't come off shitting everwhere

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2010, 08:18:43 PM »
Mcj?

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2010, 08:21:12 PM »

An American hater that explains it
Florida and Texas Laws apply here.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2010, 08:22:50 PM »
Hate all you want I don't care.  Your behaving like an ass

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2010, 08:25:41 PM »

You don't have to agree just don't come off shitting everwhere
Online Pussy.

You're online owners Odeon and Callaway are going to cry. 2/3 are Americans and 3/3 are willing allowing to break Florida and Texas law. Great.