Author Topic: Karma  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Karma
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 05:33:49 PM »
Post something funny or serious to debate other than the cry cry baby bit
You find being abused funny?

Your the one withe problem not me.  I don't feel abused if you do it's your fault they are being easy on you.  Stop bitching or go the fuck away.  Or maybe post something good
Hey man, I have no problem. I find child abuse to be disgusting. It's nice that you promote it.

What the fuck are you talking about
The child abuse you blindly ignore.

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 05:35:57 PM »
Post something funny or serious to debate other than the cry cry baby bit
You find being abused funny?

Your the one withe problem not me.  I don't feel abused if you do it's your fault they are being easy on you.  Stop bitching or go the fuck away.  Or maybe post something good
Hey man, I have no problem. I find child abuse to be disgusting. It's nice that you promote it.

What the fuck are you talking about
Do American care about abusing children?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 05:37:30 PM »
Still explain yourself.  Don't just ask stupid questions
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 06:10:55 PM »
Still haven't explained why Americans promote child abuse  you were on and had a chance so don't be an ass and explain it instead of these stupid questions.

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2010, 06:17:19 PM »
There's another intensity? Is is archived?

There was.  Neuroman had it back up so it could be read for a while, but it is back down now, unfortunately.

IIRC, Neuroman was the webmaster and McJagger, Eamonn and Omega were the administrators of Intensity, but Neuroman hosted both Intensity and the Neurolands on the same webhost.  Someone hacked the original Intensity and the Neurolands shortly after WP was hacked by a hate group and Jman started a thread with a title that was something like, "Which WP female would you fuck?".  Neuroman was able to restore the Neurolands quickly, but he feared both sites were hacked because of some of the content on Intensity such as Jman's thread, so I think he wanted some changes to be made before Intensity was restored and he wanted McJagger and Lucifer to discuss these changes.  I think McJagger didn't want to make any changes, and a bunch of us were on Dunc's Drivel talking about it, so Dunc offered to host Intensity instead, and Intensitysquared began.

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 06:18:31 PM »
Still explain yourself.  Don't just ask stupid questions
I was asking you a question. Dur

CT; where you at?

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »
Still haven't explained why Americans promote child abuse  you were on and had a chance so don't be an ass and explain it instead of these stupid questions.
Keep ignoring your children while you get drunk and high off benzos. Ship them into Hartford or NYC and they can get treated the same.

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 06:29:25 PM »

There was.  Neuroman had it back up so it could be read for a while, but it is back down now, unfortunately.

IIRC, Neuroman was the webmaster and McJagger, Eamonn and Omega were the administrators of Intensity, but Neuroman hosted both Intensity and the Neurolands on the same webhost.  Someone hacked the original Intensity and the Neurolands shortly after WP was hacked by a hate group and Jman started a thread with a title that was something like, "Which WP female would you fuck?".  Neuroman was able to restore the Neurolands quickly, but he feared both sites were hacked because of some of the content on Intensity such as Jman's thread, so I think he wanted some changes to be made before Intensity was restored and he wanted McJagger and Lucifer to discuss these changes.  I think McJagger didn't want to make any changes, and a bunch of us were on Dunc's Drivel talking about it, so Dunc offered to host Intensity instead, and Intensitysquared began.

Incorrect. You may have been busy at this time teaching your child to clean your toilet.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 06:30:04 PM »
Keep ignoring your children while you get drunk and high off benzos. Ship them into Hartford or NYC and they can get treated the same.

So you are an ass hole troll  Where Are you

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 06:31:39 PM »

Incorrect. You may have been busy at this time teaching your child to clean your toilet.

If you think I'm incorrect, why don't you explain it from your point of view?

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 06:32:32 PM »
I want my child to learn how to clean by shit stained toilet and how to scrub my bathtub on her hands and knees. She needs to learn this because I ignore her except when my toilet isn't clean and when my bathtub is clogged of my pubic hairs.

Intensity times 2 dived by 8.

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 06:34:51 PM »

If you think I'm incorrect, why don't you explain it from your point of view?
There's no need to. When you and your admin/mod's cry you just ban or blabbizer them.

No wonder why dunc left and laughed at you guys.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 06:36:36 PM »
So Who are you

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Herman's Hermits