Educational

Author Topic: I am new here  (Read 3558 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I am new here
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2010, 01:57:30 PM »
No, it's not Isahell. I hate that self centered, hypocritical rotting old crone. She needs to die in a fire. I am tired of her bitchy attitude, then she plays the victim like the bitch she is. Oh poor me! I never do anything wrong!

No shit, Sherlock.

You should have been a bit less obvious.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2010, 04:22:05 PM »
She claims at AFF she didn't open an account here and blamed it on my friend and I thought for a few moments it was her and I was shocked but she told me in IM it wasn't and she was just trying to start trouble. Or maybe someone who obviously knows me and her opened one here just to troll because I'm here and had issues with her. I notice how the person has changed personalities since the accusations. So it's obvious whoever is doing it lurks on these boards or maybe it's one of my friends that's doing it. I'll go around and ask. Or she is doing all this to paint a picture to make it look like it's not her. If it were one of my friends, I am sure they would have told me they were going to do this. But it's obvious the person lurks at AFF because I notice how the personality changed here after isabel posted in my thread over there saying what my friends and I were doing here is mean. Or maybe it really is her and she is just painting a picture.

I was amazed how quickly everyone moved on and only very few people responded. But they quickly moved on too. I think it's because they didn't give shits and they all probably know how crazy she is so they ignored it. I was even surprised she didn't get banned for calling us all hypocrites, instead that post was removed and other posts. One of my friends told me it's because they don't give a shit anymore what she does there. Maybe they figure if they keep deleting her dramas, she might grow bored and leave. I guess the mods changed their minds on banning her if she broke another rule and decided to not give a shit. I honestly don't care anymore. I think how she is acting now is making herself look worse. She had just contradicted herself with her last post with her attack. I knew she was implying bad things never happened to me and I am making it all up in my post. But other users might not know that and will think she is so full of it and a hypocrite.

Well I doubt anyone here would give a shit about all this but said it anyway since some users here are thinking it's not the real isabel. I have seen at least several people here thinking I did her as a joke.
The poster known a Isabel admitted she was here on I^2, this afternoon at AFF

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2010, 04:27:56 PM »
So, many new lurkers or members on AFF because of this?

Yes, cauliflower is extremely expensive nowadays.

And ms such and such really wore the wrong dress for the occasion.

etc.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »

etc.
no , not many. It does seem like a great deal of newer members are from WP. which is where it seems that all this started.  I gotta say the admins here have a lot of patience.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2010, 08:59:48 PM »
I suspect someone is taking the piss too. Shame they're a bit lame in their attempt, they have potential.

Where's an admin when you need them?

I think Callaway would have checked out the IP, she tends to do that first.

We always check the IP address of every new member to make sure they are not a spambot, but I don't know Isabel's IP address on AFF or approximately where she lives to compare.  She could be using a proxy, but we're pretty good at finding those.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2010, 09:02:26 PM »
In any case, will the real Isabel please stand up?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2010, 01:23:42 AM »

etc.
no , not many. It does seem like a great deal of newer members are from WP. which is where it seems that all this started.  I gotta say the admins here have a lot of patience.

WP has always been the primary source for new members. Alex used to have banning fits each year, around April as a matter of fact, and we'd get a dozen new members in one go.

But also, the drama there directly caused the creation of many boards, some of which still are around.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2010, 03:11:53 AM »
 :asthing: Why is no-one addressing the price of cauliflower? That is just as important as the amount of lurkers on AFF because of this thread.  :asthing:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2010, 03:16:39 AM »
:asthing: Why is no-one addressing the price of cauliflower? That is just as important as the amount of lurkers on AFF because of this thread.  :asthing:

Maybe it's because I, along with others, happen to not like cauliflower?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2010, 03:26:21 AM »

Then at least address the talking about the wrong dress, or the etc.  :P

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2010, 03:36:17 AM »
:asthing: Why is no-one addressing the price of cauliflower? That is just as important as the amount of lurkers on AFF because of this thread.  :asthing:

Then at least address the talking about the wrong dress, or the etc.  :P

Just say you're eccentric and no-one will bother you again about it.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2010, 04:09:01 AM »
:asthing: Why is no-one addressing the price of cauliflower? That is just as important as the amount of lurkers on AFF because of this thread.  :asthing:

Then at least address the talking about the wrong dress, or the etc.  :P

Just say you're eccentric and no-one will bother you again about it.

:duh:

It all was meaningless in the first place.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2010, 04:18:16 AM »
 :zoinks:

That's what you think. *hides camera*

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2010, 04:23:21 AM »
:zoinks:

That's what you think. *hides camera*

Wasn't me wearing the dress.

Oooooppss, that was your point wasn't it?

* Hides behind towel. *

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2010, 04:32:55 AM »
 :eyebrows: Yes indeed.