Educational

Author Topic: FUCKKING WP AND IT'S REGESTRATON!  (Read 901 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
FUCKKING WP AND IT'S REGESTRATON!
« on: April 11, 2010, 12:50:34 AM »
I just wanna be a member  and i'v been trying. I get this message

"To finish the registration process you should visit the following link in the next 24 hours to activate your user account, otherwise the information will be automaticaly deleted by the system and you should apply again"

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SHIT? "you should visit th following link in the next 24 hours"  NEXT 24 HOURS? HOW AM  SUPOSED TO KNOW WHEN THE TIME IS UP AND I CAN LOG IN? why don't you send me the link in then next 24 HOURS you lazy piece of fucking shit.
Fucking Alex. Is it some kind of aspie thing he has?

does it have to be exactly 24 hours when I need to click the link? I signed up and it's too fucing late  >:(
I think i'm a couple ours late. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE EXACTLY 24 HOURS? JUST SEND ME THE LINK IN 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!

What an idiotic sign up process. Good luck with your site Alex you fucking dumb ass.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 12:52:19 AM by Gluey »
Park.

Scrapheap

Re: FUCKKING WP AND IT'S REGESTRATON!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 01:08:26 AM »
Ummm, Ahemmm... you can click the link as soon as you get the message. You just have to do it WITHIN 24 hours.

;)

Or am I missing something here?? Are you just goofing??

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 03:52:12 AM »
And why would you want to join there? If it's purely for the lulz, then I understand.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 04:21:21 AM »
Ummm, Ahemmm... you can click the link as soon as you get the message. You just have to do it WITHIN 24 hours.

;)

Or am I missing something here?? Are you just goofing??

:laugh:

Cool, I found my own thoughts in small printing.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 04:41:53 AM »
Tough shit, a lot of forums are similar. I even remember i2 had a similar registration process for a while.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 04:50:41 AM »

"To finish the registration process you should visit the following link in the next 24 hours to activate your user account, otherwise the information will be automaticaly deleted by the system and you should apply again"

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SHIT? "you should visit th following link in the next 24 hours"  NEXT 24 HOURS? HOW AM  SUPOSED TO KNOW WHEN THE TIME IS UP AND I CAN LOG IN? why don't you send me the link in then next 24 HOURS you lazy piece of fucking shit.

does it have to be exactly 24 hours when I need to click the link? I signed up and it's too fucing late  >:(
I think i'm a couple ours late. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE EXACTLY 24 HOURS? JUST SEND ME THE LINK IN 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!

What an idiotic sign up process. Good luck with your site Alex you fucking dumb ass.

You're taking it too literal. It's not exactly 24 hours but it can take up to that hour before you get the email.

When I registered, it didn't even take me that long to get an email. It took about a few minutes.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 05:52:04 AM »

You're taking it too literal. It's not exactly 24 hours but it can take up to that hour before you get the email.

When I registered, it didn't even take me that long to get an email. It took about a few minutes.

Yeah, I would interpret "Visit the link in the next 24 hours" as "Visit anytime within the next 24 hours."
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 06:15:06 AM »
I must say, I've never wanted to register there, and get lost among the billion other members! :P

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 07:46:19 AM »
I must say, I've never wanted to register there, and get lost among the billion other members! :P

Same.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 08:09:28 AM »

With most of them being naive faggots who need a good trolling. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 08:13:09 AM »

I can't imagine wading through all the gazillions of people to get to know them. Too much work. :thumbdn:

People forget.

Scrapheap

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 09:50:35 AM »

I can't imagine wading through all the gazillions of people to get to know them. Too much work. :thumbdn:

It's a bit of a myth that there's a gazillion people at WP. Many of the accounts are sock puppets of banned members, plus Alex has a few socks of his own.

If I'm not mistaken, part of the reason I got banned there is because I discovered one of his socks and sent it a nasty PM.  :evillaugh:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2010, 10:00:35 AM »

It's a bit of a myth that there's a gazillion people at WP. Many of the accounts are sock puppets of banned members, plus Alex has a few socks of his own.

If I'm not mistaken, part of the reason I got banned there is because I discovered one of his socks and sent it a nasty PM.  :evillaugh:
:lol:
I owe you another 69 again one of these days.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 11:03:59 AM by hykeaswell »

Osensitive1

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 10:42:08 AM »
Someone once said something which raised the question of the number of people online. Before the new server, there were lots of complaints about slow loading and the video, and someone mentioned it might help if the site logged people off when they left as who knows how many are perma logged on and never return. Don't think it got a response though.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 10:45:24 AM by Osensitive1 »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 12:55:37 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, part of the reason I got banned there is because I discovered one of his socks and sent it a nasty PM.  :evillaugh:

:lol:

"Socks...they belong on feet, not online!"

People forget.