Educational

Author Topic: Isabel got banned again!  (Read 6112 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Isabel got banned again!
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2010, 12:31:13 PM »
Aspies need to be bright?

The "aspies" that have been bothering me are just jerks and need to be exterminated.

You do know that questioning a person's dx will automatically terminate the thread? It's Dunc's Law.  :police:

Professor Farnsworth has already mentioned that. :thumbup:

I noticed, after replying. Maybe I should read the thread before replying, huh?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2010, 12:33:30 PM »

The "aspies" that have been bothering me are just jerks and need to be exterminated.

You do know that questioning a person's dx will automatically terminate the thread? It's Dunc's Law.  :police:

Professor Farnsworth has already mentioned that. :thumbup:

I noticed, after replying. Maybe I should read the thread before replying, huh?

Probably. ;)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2010, 12:34:37 PM »
OTOH, it's better to keep on whoring instead. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2010, 12:35:16 PM »

So why not lock it? This thread is still going. Thread is not over until it's locked.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2010, 12:36:19 PM »

So why not lock it? This thread is still going. Thread is not over until it's locked.

Er, you do understand that the whole thing is an in-joke?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2010, 12:36:45 PM »
 :asthing:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2010, 12:46:48 PM »

Harden the fuck up princess.

I'm autistic "asshole" and not neurotypical like your hard ass.

See, this is where you fail and why everyone has a go at you. I'm not NT, I'm a DX'ed AS male, 37 and married with 5 kids, which so far 3 are DX'ed HFA.

How are you going to change the rules again to fit your fantasy that people on the spectrum are all nice people and should theoretically nice to you?

Wow, that's creepy that someone like you has five kids. I do feel sorry for them. Your diagnosis doesn't amount to shit. You're an asshole, pure and simple. Did you pay a lot of money for the asshole diagnosis? So you needed that in writing? Weird.

Yeah I can be an asshole, that's me with the filters off. You know, that lack of tact that people on the spectrum can have.

Anyway, no need to feel sorry for my kids, they have a parent that knows what it's like to be in the spectrum as a child and I also make sure they don't take shit from places like their school. A good use of my asshole diagnosis wouldn't you say.

As to the harsh treatment you have been receiving here, the world is a harsh place, as you probably already know. There is no where to run to, no where to hide. You either learn to toughen up or get stepped, your choice.

Osensitive1

« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2010, 03:09:26 PM »
Trying to be "tough" in response, just more of the same and worse.
Just stop swinging. You'll be fine.

Facts About The Tiger Lily
•Tiger Lily was first described by the famous Swedish botanist Carl von Linne (Linnaeus) in 1753.
•The Tiger Lily has significant medicinal use. A tincture is made from the fresh plant and has proved of great value in uterine-neuralgia, congestion and irritation, also in the nausea and vomiting of pregnancy.
•Tiger Lily flower essence helps in suppressing aggressive tendencies in individuals and helps in holistic healing.
•Tiger Lily can often act as a carrier of viral diseases and so becomes a vector infecting other species. It is therefore better to grow this species well away from your other lilies
•Tiger Lily has some toxic effects on cats. It can produce vomiting, in appetence, lethargy, kidney failure, and even death.
•Tiger Lily has edible flower buds apart from edible roots and shoots. These can often have a bitter flavor. When baked, lily bulbs taste rather like potatoes.
•The best place to find dried Tiger Lily buds is in an Asian market. Look for soft buds, and store well in a cool, dry place. Tiger Lily buds must be soaked in warm water for about 30 minutes to soften them before adding them to dishes. The tough stem attached to them should be removed. Besides adding to Chinese dishes, they can enhance the flavor of egg dishes and salads.
•There is an old legend from Asia about the Tiger Lily. A Korean hermit helped a wounded tiger by removing an arrow from its body. The tiger asked the hermit to use his powers to perpetuate their friendship after his death. The hermit agreed and when the tiger died, his body became a tiger lily. Eventually the hermit drowned and his body was washed away. The Tiger Lily spread everywhere searching for its friend.
•There is a superstition that smelling Tiger Lily will give you freckles.
•The Tiger Lily stands for wealth and prosperity.
•The Tiger Lily, have six stamens (composed of anthers and filaments), one pistil (composed of the stigma, style and ovary), a long style, and a three-lobed stigma.

Osensitive1

« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2010, 03:11:47 PM »
they have a parent that knows what it's like
That's really sweet, and more important than many know.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2010, 03:37:40 PM »

Harden the fuck up princess.

I'm autistic "asshole" and not neurotypical like your hard ass.

See, this is where you fail and why everyone has a go at you. I'm not NT, I'm a DX'ed AS male, 37 and married with 5 kids, which so far 3 are DX'ed HFA.

How are you going to change the rules again to fit your fantasy that people on the spectrum are all nice people and should theoretically nice to you?

Wow, that's creepy that someone like you has five kids. I do feel sorry for them. Your diagnosis doesn't amount to shit. You're an asshole, pure and simple. Did you pay a lot of money for the asshole diagnosis? So you needed that in writing? Weird.

You're not going to last long here if you're this sensitive. Bringing his kids into this is very uncool, in any case.

People are people first and foremost, with or without a dx, which means that you'll find all kinds of idiots everywhere regardless of their other labels.

:agreed: there is no way she would last here, at least she would know where the panic button is. :LOL:

Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2010, 03:42:29 PM »
Duke told me she wouldn't last a day here but he was wrong. She lasted longer than that. But the fake one lasted that long.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:54:22 PM by Kit »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2010, 06:06:29 PM »
I like blue
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2010, 06:47:19 PM »
I like Pink.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2010, 07:18:58 PM »
 :thumbup: More feedback, thanks.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2010, 07:20:05 PM »
Why do I have karma: 2 ? Did I kill someone?