Author Topic: Did you take your meds today?  (Read 130545 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Did you take your meds today?
« Reply #4980 on: August 27, 2014, 08:26:17 PM »
House inspection ren? what, who and why?

Took mine, had a nice big shot of morph a few hours ago, 280-290mg, followed by another 60 shot up, and 10mg controlled release morphine orally. Just making up another shot whilst I search and organize my printed scientific journal article library according to weather the topics are physical chemistry (synthetic I mean), nuclear/particle/quantum physics, biology/microbiology with a separate folder/binder for all my ergot fungus and LSD related journal/forum articles/thread printouts, and lastly, neurobiology/cognitive neuroscience, molecular  biology unrelated to the ergot work I'm doing and general toxicology, neuroscience, and medical biochemistry.

Got another the contents 120mg morphine sulfate being ground up in my mortar and pestle, those little tiny bead type controlled release, I love those, better than the 10mg pills as the cap contents do not have an anti-abuse type time release that gels up if water is added to the powdered pills making them too hard to filter, and best used by plugging. The caps on the other hand have fuck all in the way of either anti-abuse (nonexistent) mechanisms and near enough no binder/filler material at all, making them just perfect and easily filtered for booting up the contents or isolating the morph to make dipropionylmorphine, mono- or diacetylmorphine if propionyl chloride or propionic anhydride is unavailable, although I have a good amount of propionyl chloride on the lab shelves at the moment :)

Been using a lefetamine analog, 1,1-diphenylmethyl)-2-phenethylpiperidine, otherwise known as diphenidine lately, partly recreationally and to improve my creativity and out-of-the-box thinking, its a stimulant, in a sense an amphetamine analog of a distant sort, as well as a dissociative anaesthetic of the NMDA antagonist flavour, although structurally unrelated to the PCP and ketamine family of arylcyclohexylamines that for a a long time were the main NMDA antagonists recreationally used and medically used, although this diphenylmethylpiperidine based compound isn't used medically anywhere I am aware of, but as NMDA antagonists strongly reduce tolerance to both stimulants and opioids, I'm finding it most useful. I figure too that given the mild opioid agonist properties of lefetamine itself, that diphenidine and its methoxy relative methoxphenidine aka MXP, will prove to be opioids themselves in their own right. Diphenidine certainly does substitute well for opioids and IMO would be a great tool in clinical detox use for opioid addicts, to switch over, either fully or partially, and then reduce first the opioid the addict uses, or switch them to a preferred opiate, then slowly taper off, followed by either tapering off the diphenidine or continuing to use it but at a lowered dose.

Lovely stuff it is too. I'm getting FAR more bang-for-buck, metaphorically speaking (although I do not pay for my prescriptions) from my morphine and oxy, can if I run low, switch to diphenidine mostly or even fully, for a few days, drop my tolerance faster than a bucket of diarrhea out of a cholera victim's arsehole, then get my scripts refilled etc, with a newly lowered tolerance, such that a hit of morph/oxy that would have just relaxed and offered pain relief is again enough to flatten me spreadeagled out on the sofa in front of the TV, maybe after a nice fried mushroom supper, and a bowl of hot shiitake and steak chilli for my tea, and some of those delicious sweet and tangy wild bullace plums to nibble on whenever I get peckish.

The diphenidine goes lovely with the new cannabinoid offering from my local head shop, an E-cig refill based on STS-135, a hell of a potent indole-based cannabinoid. Lots of appetite stimulation, which is normally very low in me, creativity, pain relief, get loads of really refreshing sleep.

Will have 100-150mcg of clonidine, a muscle relaxer or two to prevent my leg cramping, plus some diclofenac sprayed on my bad knee, hip and a temporarily sore knuckle joint on one of my fingers, and just before bed, methinks I'll have a sleeping pill, most likely a dose of chlormethiazole/heminevrin. That, along with the morphine (note-be extremely careful mixing sedative-hypnotics and opiates due to respiratory depression risk)

I've of course, carefully built up the dose of sedative until I feel both effective range reached for me, and it being compatible with both my unreduced, pre-diphenidine tolerance level and to my new much lower tolerance/dosage requirement for my morphine and/or oxy.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:31:32 PM by Lestat »
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4981 on: August 27, 2014, 09:33:52 PM »
yes
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4982 on: August 28, 2014, 01:00:32 AM »
Not yet, except for the NSAIDs that I took last night.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4983 on: August 29, 2014, 08:03:08 AM »
Lestat - Ceilidh and I rent a place from an agency called Access Housing. Just like all rentals, we get inspections. It means madly making the house neat, clean and tidy.

Just about to take my night meds.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4984 on: August 31, 2014, 10:45:42 PM »
I took mine. Yay.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4985 on: September 01, 2014, 05:34:53 AM »
should have.  :-\
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4986 on: September 01, 2014, 10:47:20 PM »
took mine.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4987 on: September 02, 2014, 01:09:57 AM »
Not got any, as my script refill is due in 23 minutes. Looking forward to hoovering up a couple of lines of oxy and a nice juicy shot of morphine sulfate. The oxy is really handy as its IR, and doesn't need to be powdered for IV use, just filtered, and the caps can be opened into ones hand and snorted so I'm not faced with a walk home from the pharmacy withdrawing needing my meds, as its a fair walk.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4988 on: September 13, 2014, 04:03:23 AM »
I am stopping Seroquel (quetiapine). 85kgs is too much for a little short person like me to weigh. I hope this makes a difference since I take 2 other meds that cause weight gain.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4989 on: September 15, 2014, 12:20:23 AM »
I took mine, including the hyper meds.

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4990 on: September 15, 2014, 04:43:49 AM »
No Seroquel for me tonight. That leaves haloperidol, moclobemide and lithium.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4991 on: September 15, 2014, 10:49:42 PM »
I took mine.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4992 on: September 16, 2014, 11:25:02 AM »
+
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4993 on: September 16, 2014, 11:40:07 PM »
This morning, yes. Last night, not sure.

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4994 on: September 18, 2014, 04:18:52 PM »
yes