Educational

Author Topic: Ask Mudkipz a question!  (Read 4878 times)

DukeNukem

Re: Ask Dr. Robotnik a question!
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2010, 07:21:07 PM »
Any MOAR questions?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2010, 07:25:57 PM »
Your style of trolling is ALMOST funny, but not quite dude. I mean you lean towards themes like duke nukem and dr robotnik, but then the fact that you are a huge GEEK bleeds through in the way you present yourself.

You need to re-evatuate your teqnique. It doesn't piss me off, which is what any troll would smile at. All it does it make me feel sorry for you, and wish I could show you what to do.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

DukeNukem

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2010, 07:43:27 PM »
Your style of trolling is ALMOST funny, but not quite dude. I mean you lean towards themes like jimmy fallon and dr robotnik, but then the fact that you are a huge GEEK bleeds through in the way you present yourself.

You need to re-evatuate your teqnique. It doesn't piss me off, which is what any troll would smile at. All it does it make me feel sorry for you, and wish I could show you what to do.

TL;DR

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2010, 07:45:30 PM »
Your style of trolling is ALMOST funny, but not quite dude. I mean you lean towards themes like jimmy fallon and dr robotnik, but then the fact that you are a huge GEEK bleeds through in the way you present yourself.

TL;DR

It's actually a very short post. Are you sure you're old enough to be here?  :O_o:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2010, 08:49:53 PM »
I wish but she is too insane. She turns everything around so no matter what I say to her, she will turn it around.

In that case, you should turn HER around use a strap on. :eyebrows:

You actually can make funny posts.  :plus:

DukeNukem

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2010, 11:55:21 PM »

TL;DR

It's actually a very short post. Are you sure you're old enough to be here?  :O_o:

TL;DR

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2010, 12:11:21 AM »
Do you have difficulty reading small print?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2010, 10:36:54 PM »
Hey the bitch has been unbanned, do you think you can invite her here?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2010, 10:40:09 PM »

I assume you mean SinsBoldly? Is it going to be any fun? I can't think of anything worse than inviting a boring WP try hard...or wherever she is from.

Scrapheap

« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2010, 11:38:09 PM »
Any MOAR questions?

I have a question reguarding the ideal material to be used for ones testicular organs. Is it better, for example to have a layerd system, such as your stainless steel/carbon fiber system that has the high strength to weight ratio of composites, combined with the malebility and resilience of martinsetic alloys OR is it better to use hemogenous materials that already combine these charecteristics, such as inconel 625?
Furthermore, what are the socio/political implications of carrying such a set of gonads in public places?

DukeNukem

« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2010, 12:45:00 AM »
Any MOAR questions?

I have a question reguarding the ideal material to be used for ones testicular organs. Is it better, for example to have a layerd system, such as your stainless steel/carbon fiber system that has the high strength to weight ratio of composites, combined with the malebility and resilience of martinsetic alloys OR is it better to use hemogenous materials that already combine these charecteristics, such as inconel 625?
Furthermore, what are the socio/political implications of carrying such a set of gonads in public places?

Your spelling sucks PINGASES! You misspelled "regarding", "layered", "malleability", "homogeneous", and "characteristics". Next time, think before using BIG words.

DukeNukem

« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2010, 12:45:50 AM »

If I can get her, maybe I can invite her over to suck my PINGAS! :zoinks:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2010, 12:46:53 AM »
HAI GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2010, 02:23:13 AM »
Not much--just a lot of people using large-size fonts to talk crap. How's with you?
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2010, 02:49:39 AM »
Not much--just a lot of people using large-size fonts to talk crap. How's with you?

I'm fine. Doing bugger all lately.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.