Author Topic: Pipe smokers?  (Read 780 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Pipe smokers?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 09:33:49 PM »
Tobacco is lame omg.   My fatass uncle smokes a pipe and complains about everything.   My grandfather used to smoke a pipe.   It is good if you want cancer in your mouth instead of the lungs.   My friend's uncle had a huge tumor in his glands, and they had to cut out a large portion of his face.   He smoked cigars all the damn time.

Calandale is/was an avid pipe smoker.   I don't know of anyone else on these forums that was really into it.

I thought you smoked weed? How's that different?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 09:42:16 PM »
Tobacco is lame omg.   My fatass uncle smokes a pipe and complains about everything.   My grandfather used to smoke a pipe.   It is good if you want cancer in your mouth instead of the lungs.   My friend's uncle had a huge tumor in his glands, and they had to cut out a large portion of his face.   He smoked cigars all the damn time.

Calandale is/was an avid pipe smoker.   I don't know of anyone else on these forums that was really into it.

I actually get high from weed, and I don't smoke it several times a day (like tobacco pipe smokers do).   

Also if you look at most of the facts involving it, it isn't as harmful.   People smoke the buds of weed, not the leafs (1/3 the tar content of a leaf).   Weed also has less natural carcinogens.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1277837/
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2010, 09:43:18 PM »
Thank you both! Hey, he's my age!  :P
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 11:14:05 PM »

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2010, 09:56:33 AM »

I actually get high from weed, and I don't smoke it several times a day (like tobacco pipe smokers do).   

Also if you look at most of the facts involving it, it isn't as harmful.   People smoke the buds of weed, not the leafs (1/3 the tar content of a leaf).   Weed also has less natural carcinogens.

Better still with a vaporiser.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 01:12:26 PM »

Yeah, my friend Adam has a vaporizer, it is pretty sweet.   They are expensive, but worth it if you want to avoid all carcinogens and tar.

Offline enronh

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 01:17:08 PM »

Yeah, my friend Adam has a vaporizer, it is pretty sweet.   They are expensive, but worth it if you want to avoid all carcinogens and tar.

I've noticed there's small portable ones now, that you open up and insert a cigarette lighter. I've seen them online line for about 100 euros. Which is reasonable if you smoke a bit.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2010, 01:18:54 PM »

I've noticed there's small portable ones now, that you open up and insert a cigarette lighter. I've seen them online line for about 100 euros. Which is reasonable if you smoke a bit.
The cheap ones suck pretty bad from what I have seen.   They actually emit smoke and are not reliable as far as extracting all the THC from the bud and putting it into your body haha.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2010, 05:44:05 PM »

The cheap ones suck pretty bad from what I have seen.   They actually emit smoke and are not reliable as far as extracting all the THC from the bud and putting it into your body haha.

You can put it in any dish that has fat in it and gets heated. Pizza, cake, a soup with enough oil in it. You name it.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2010, 05:59:10 PM »

You can put it in any dish that has fat in it and gets heated. Pizza, cake, a soup with enough oil in it. You name it.
I have had THC in butter and brownies before.  Worked pretty good from what I remember.

Offline enronh

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 06:52:55 PM »

Ok. yeah I do like a taste from time to time!

So is it bongs or joints for yourself?

DukeNukem

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »

Hey, I got a pipe ya'll can smoke! :eyebrows:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 11:40:32 PM »

Bongs, mostly because joints burn while someone isn't hitting it.   People that sit on a joint or blunt are annoying, letting that cherry go to waste haha.

TheoK

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 12:46:08 AM »
I have a pipe but I rarely smoke it. I prefer my cigars.  :orly:

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 12:48:35 AM »
I have a pipe but I rarely smoke it. I prefer my cigars.  :orly:

Cigars go good with Scotch on the rocks!! :beergrin: