Author Topic: This place is full of idiots!  (Read 2671 times)

DukeNukem

This place is full of idiots!
« on: March 09, 2010, 09:44:53 PM »
I'm leaving and will NEVER come back here again! To hell with all of you!

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: This place is full of idiots!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 09:50:08 PM »
If you are never coming back, why start a thread about it?

DukeNukem

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 10:27:05 PM »

To let you all know that I am never coming back here again. Damn, you are an idiot!

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 11:47:42 PM »

It's called a ragequit, and he even managed to make that boring.

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 11:54:52 PM »
I'm leaving and will NEVER come back here again! To hell with all of you!

:cheer: :cheer: :headbang: :woohoo: :woohoo: :arrr: :fly: O0 :checkout: :hotrodder: :thanks: :party: :crowd:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 11:55:23 PM »

To let you all know that I am never coming back here again. Damn, you are an idiot!

But why would we care? Damn, you are an idiot!

Scrapheap

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 11:56:45 PM »

QFT!!  :thumbup: :green: :headbang2: :2thumbsup:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 11:56:53 PM »
Got to admit, Duke had a lot of patience to stay this long.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

DukeNukem

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 11:58:37 PM »

Suck his dick much?

Scrapheap

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 12:01:28 AM »

Suck his dick much?

That would be quite a feat, being that he lives Down Under, and I live in California.  ::)

FAIL

Are you always this much of a fucktard??

DukeNukem

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 12:02:25 AM »

Suck his dick much?

That would be quite a feat, being that he lives Down Under, and I live in California.  ::)

FAIL

Are you always this much of a fucktard??

Down under your rectum?

Blasted

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 12:04:23 AM »
Scrapheap = smiley overuse.

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 12:05:21 AM »
Down under your rectum?

I'm not interested in your homoerotic fantasies.  :hahaha:

DukeNukem

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 12:23:03 AM »
Down under your rectum?

I'm not interested in your homoerotic fantasies.  :hahaha:

I'm not interested in your pointless shit.

All of you can suck my Balls Of Steel(TM)!

I fucking hate this website. I fucking hate all forums! I fucking hate everyone in this ROTTEN WORLD!!!

Let me start with women... Oh I cannot decide whose worst. Women or men? I fucking hate all of you women! You judge me for not having a personality as good as Seinfield and not looking as good as Tom Cruise yet you are willing to suck some WIGGER'S dick and have his brainless babies because he treats you like a little bitch! And ALL young women are a bunch of FUCKING whores! It's no wonder we have a bunch of fucking babies in this world. It's all about the fucking!

I hate all of you so-called "men". A bunch of dicks you are, going around and fucking without a second thought, and acting like total assholes towards me because I'm not so "manly". Fuck you all! Go listen to your rap shit and rape your girlfriends!

I hate all of you kids! You are the dumbest creatures on God's green Earth. I laugh when I hear about some kid dying because of his or her stupidity! I hate kids when they grow up even more because they get everything for nothing! A bunch of worthless, spoiled brats who get rewarded for acting like ASSHOLES. Bullying and manipulating everyone to gain influence and power and blowing your money on all kinds of kiddy crap like video games and crystal meth!

This goes for EVERYONE on Earth! I hate you all. I want to boil all of you men in hot LAVA and hear all of you SCREAM before your deaths and inhale the fragrance of your burning bones and flesh! The women I'll RAPE YOU ALL!!! Then beat you all to DEATH! I'll take a select few and CONTROL you as my slaves for the rest of your lives. As for the children, I'll GRILL them and feed my slaves "BRAT" BURGERS!!! GET IT? BRATS? KIDS? GRILLING? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I will consume all of your souls and make you pay for your sins for an eternity!

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 12:54:53 AM »
I'm not interested in your pointless shit.

All of you can suck my Balls Of Steel(TM)!

I fucking hate this website. I fucking hate all forums! I fucking hate everyone in this ROTTEN WORLD!!!

Let me start with women... Oh I cannot decide whose worst. Women or men? I fucking hate all of you women! You judge me for not having a personality as good as Seinfield and not looking as good as Tom Cruise yet you are willing to suck some WIGGER'S dick and have his brainless babies because he treats you like a little bitch! And ALL young women are a bunch of FUCKING whores! It's no wonder we have a bunch of fucking babies in this world. It's all about the fucking!

I hate all of you so-called "men". A bunch of dicks you are, going around and fucking without a second thought, and acting like total assholes towards me because I'm not so "manly". Fuck you all! Go listen to your rap shit and rape your girlfriends!

I hate all of you kids! You are the dumbest creatures on God's green Earth. I laugh when I hear about some kid dying because of his or her stupidity! I hate kids when they grow up even more because they get everything for nothing! A bunch of worthless, spoiled brats who get rewarded for acting like ASSHOLES. Bullying and manipulating everyone to gain influence and power and blowing your money on all kinds of kiddy crap like video games and crystal meth!

This goes for EVERYONE on Earth! I hate you all. I want to boil all of you men in hot LAVA and hear all of you SCREAM before your deaths and inhale the fragrance of your burning bones and flesh! The women I'll RAPE YOU ALL!!! Then beat you all to DEATH! I'll take a select few and CONTROL you as my slaves for the rest of your lives. As for the children, I'll GRILL them and feed my slaves "BRAT" BURGERS!!! GET IT? BRATS? KIDS? GRILLING? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I will consume all of your souls and make you pay for your sins for an eternity!

Hey Dumb_Nutter

somebody already has the job you're auditioning for. His name is Yahweh and they wrote a book about him called the bible.

Way to be 3,000 years too late to the fucking party!!! :hahaha: