Educational

Author Topic: Toddler shoots herself with a Wii gun  (Read 658 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Toddler shoots herself with a Wii gun
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 02:00:14 PM »
Never shot a TV before.  I did take an old Apple out in the woods and lay into it with a .44 Desert Eagle once, that was pretty fun, monitor glass is way thicker than you'd think. 
I assumed all Desert Eagles were .50 caliber.

My uncle has a pretty sweet Colt 44.   Never got to shoot a TV with it unfortunately.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 09:58:33 PM »
Never shot a TV before.  I did take an old Apple out in the woods and lay into it with a .44 Desert Eagle once, that was pretty fun, monitor glass is way thicker than you'd think. 
I assumed all Desert Eagles were .50 caliber.

My uncle has a pretty sweet Colt 44.   Never got to shoot a TV with it unfortunately.

No, they even make 'em in .357 and .41 Magnums.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 06:45:53 PM »
No, they even make 'em in .357 and .41 Magnums.

Don't forget .440 Corbon, a .50AE cartridge necked down to take a .44 bullet.  From what I understand it shot really flat but it never caught on with the long range metallic silhouette crowd so it was discontinued.  Now we have the .460 S&W to play with, now that's a flat shooting cartridge for a handgun.

To answer the other posts, here's me with the DE:

I was doing a Miami Vice-esque Halloween costume that year, and a big flashy gun seemed appropriate.  Yes, I still have it... >:D

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 01:20:43 AM »
I real gun would freak me out way to much. I do have a bb gun thierfun to shoot. Chucki broke my bigger one though
I tell him BE FUCKING CAREFUL WITH IT BE GENTLE THIS IS MY GUN MY RULES.
Than he goes "but I know lots about guns so.......(insert aspie facts)......"

If I ever get a real gun though I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever tell him. He'll waste the ammo than when a robber comes or the NWO i'll be out of ammo.
Park.

TheoK

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2010, 02:56:15 AM »
I think you need a cowardly license in Canada. Soon you'll need a cowardly license in every country in the world except for the US and Switzerland, and in Switzerland you can only buy a license-free gun legally from a private citizen, not a gun dealer. Welcome to "1984".  :thumbdn:

I seriously don't know how any of us will successfully fight the NWO. Even in the US and Switzerland, where many people have good access to guns, the people must "go to the hills" to escape anyway.  :-\
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:28:57 AM by TheoK »

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2010, 09:45:26 AM »
dumb americans  ::)

Dude, you have no idea.  I wonder how many Fox News affiliates are going to start saying that the Wii remote looks too much like a handgun.  This will lead to a massive nationwide campaign to ban the Nintendo Wii since apparently it looks too much like a real gun, a real little white rectangular gun with buttons and a directional pad, and no place for bullets to go in or come out of.

"A new report comes in that children are confusing Wii remotes with handguns, we recomend that you promptly remove any device with a trigger or pistol grip so that there will be no confusion between what is your loaded gun and what is not.  We also recomend teaching your children how to fire your gun so that they know how it works so they won't accidently confuse your simple and harmless loaded shotgun with on of these extremely dangerous video game controllers."
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

TheoK

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010, 10:11:37 AM »
Still better than here in Europe, where people are dumb sheeps thinking that "their" governments are disarming them or "controlling" their guns for their own safety.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2010, 12:24:24 AM »
dumb americans  ::)

Dude, you have no idea.  I wonder how many Fox News affiliates are going to start saying that the Wii remote looks too much like a handgun.  This will lead to a massive nationwide campaign to ban the Nintendo Wii since apparently it looks too much like a real gun, a real little white rectangular gun with buttons and a directional pad, and no place for bullets to go in or come out of.

"A new report comes in that children are confusing Wii remotes with handguns, we recomend that you promptly remove any device with a trigger or pistol grip so that there will be no confusion between what is your loaded gun and what is not.  We also recomend teaching your children how to fire your gun so that they know how it works so they won't accidently confuse your simple and harmless loaded shotgun with on of these extremely dangerous video game controllers."

You mean like this?

[attachment deleted by admin]

DukeNukem

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 09:07:43 PM »
VOTE FOR DUKE NUKEM AS PRESIDENT OF I2!!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 09:17:33 PM by Duke_Nukem »