Author Topic: Discuss GalileoAce  (Read 9191 times)

TheoK

Re: Discuss GalileoAce
« Reply #345 on: May 27, 2010, 02:33:23 AM »
Ask a random NT dumbfuck in the street. Will s/he be able to give a reasonably good explanation of what AS is? Most probably not.

Why should they have detailed knowledge of AS when it is a disorder affecting a small fraction of the population?

We are about as many in percentage as the Jews in Nazi Germany were. Do you think that the German in general had a good idea of what a Jew was in Nazi Germany?

And this argument is relevant because...? The Jews were a productive part of the German society until the Nazis forced them out.

So many Aspies couldn't be very productive if given the right kind of jobs and left on our own?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #346 on: May 27, 2010, 02:33:39 AM »
Nice hair colour GA.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

GalileoAce

« Reply #347 on: May 27, 2010, 02:34:38 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #348 on: May 27, 2010, 02:35:07 AM »

Again, proof?

Proof for what? That they think they're superior? Most NTs think that you are mentally retarded when you tell them that you have AS.

Ironically the few admitting that we are not are not the average dumbfucks in the street. My shrink admitted that I have higher intelligence than he has, for instances

"Most?"

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #349 on: May 27, 2010, 02:37:24 AM »

Again, proof?

Proof for what? That they think they're superior? Most NTs think that you are mentally retarded when you tell them that you have AS.

Ironically the few admitting that we are not are not the average dumbfucks in the street. My shrink admitted that I have higher intelligence than he has, for instances

"Most?"

Most I ever met, even though they know I went to university and such and they did not.

GalileoAce

« Reply #350 on: May 27, 2010, 02:40:40 AM »
 :yawn:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #351 on: May 27, 2010, 02:41:38 AM »
Ask a random NT dumbfuck in the street. Will s/he be able to give a reasonably good explanation of what AS is? Most probably not.

Why should they have detailed knowledge of AS when it is a disorder affecting a small fraction of the population?

We are about as many in percentage as the Jews in Nazi Germany were. Do you think that the German in general had a good idea of what a Jew was in Nazi Germany?

And this argument is relevant because...? The Jews were a productive part of the German society until the Nazis forced them out.

So many Aspies couldn't be very productive if given the right kind of jobs and left on our own?

You are the one trying to compare the two, not me. The Jews are not different from atheists or Christians or Muslims, and there are autistic Jews.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #352 on: May 27, 2010, 02:42:28 AM »

Again, proof?

"Most?"

Most I ever met, even though they know I went to university and such and they did not.

I'm sure that you conducted an objective investigation.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #353 on: May 27, 2010, 02:51:21 AM »

Again, proof?

"Most?"

I'm sure that you conducted an objective investigation.

:orly:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #354 on: May 27, 2010, 04:29:40 AM »
If there's one thing we learned last century it's that biology does not equal destiny.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #355 on: May 27, 2010, 04:53:20 AM »
I have three copies of my birth certificate: one long form, one short form, and one wallet sized(!). The most amusing thing on the long form was the question, "Is the residence (where we were living ca 1963) a farm?" The typist checked the YES box. This must have given my folks a laugh, since we lived ATT in Chevy Chase, less than 1 mi. from the MD/DC border. Yeah, it probably was a farm--in 1863.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #356 on: May 27, 2010, 06:09:50 PM »
Dude, assuming going to university makes you superior to people who didn't is about the same level of thinking as assuming a guy with a 12-inch dick would be every girl's fantasy and guaranteed to be great in bed.

Actually, most of them would prolly expect you to be a socially retarded computer whiz kid, like odeon said; at least if they'd heard of AS but not researched it much.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 06:12:26 PM by PMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #357 on: May 27, 2010, 06:22:08 PM »
 :viking:

[attachment deleted by admin]

TheoK

« Reply #358 on: May 27, 2010, 06:22:48 PM »

Dude, assuming going to university makes you superior to people who didn't is about the same level of thinking as assuming a guy with a 12-inch dick would be every girl's fantasy and guaranteed to be great in bed.

Well, isn't it?  ??? :zoinks:

Actually, most of them would prolly expect you to be a socially retarded computer whiz kid, like odeon said; at least if they'd heard of AS but not researched it much.

I'm a socially retarded explosives kid.  :viking:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #359 on: May 27, 2010, 06:28:46 PM »

Well, isn't it?  ??? :zoinks:
Personally, I don't have fantasies about having a guy collapse one of my lungs from the inside, no.   :laugh:

I fooled around exactly once with a guy who seemed to be hung like a horse.  My first thought when I realized how big he was wasn't exactly "woohoo! THAT will be pleasant to be impaled on!"

I'm a socially retarded explosives kid.  :viking:
I was just thinking the other day; I can't wait till it becomes a bit more seasonable to start playing with fireworks.   :thumbup:

(I know you mean explosive in the blow-shit-up sense, but benign fire and explosions are fun too.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.