Educational

Poll

Would you rather:

be 10 pounds over weight with tennis ball sized testicles?
2 (40%)
Underweight with walnut sized testicles?
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Poll for the Guys  (Read 403 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Poll for the Guys
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:50:06 PM »
Turn about is fair play.  This is the ladies version of the earlier boob poll. (forgive any errors, this is my first poll.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Poll for the Guys
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 05:54:17 AM »
Interesting question.
Don't know to be honest. Big balls would be prone to being sat on. It hurts like fuck when or if you do. Swollen balls is worse.
Tiny nuts? I dunno about this either. I suppose it would be the better option. I would not like to be underweight though. Been there and done that. I prefer to be overweight. Overweight and walnut sized balls would probably be the best combo? Dunno. Interesting like I say
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 09:12:20 AM »
It's a good question, but I can't answer it since I'm not a guy.  I guess if I were a guy and it was a choice, I would go with medium sized testicles and be medium sized, but that's not a choice, so I guess I would go with the small testicle choice if I were a guy because I think huge ones would be uncomfortable when they are jogging or sitting down.  I'm not voting though.

I heard on House that the size of a primate's testicles was correlated with the fidelity of their females, so primates with very faithful females had smaller testicles and ones with larger testicles had very unfaithful females.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 05:42:03 PM »
It's a good question, but I can't answer it since I'm not a guy.  I guess if I were a guy and it was a choice, I would go with medium sized testicles and be medium sized, but that's not a choice, so I guess I would go with the small testicle choice if I were a guy because I think huge ones would be uncomfortable when they are jogging or sitting down.  I'm not voting though.

I heard on House that the size of a primate's testicles was correlated with the fidelity of their females, so primates with very faithful females had smaller testicles and ones with larger testicles had very unfaithful females.

Somehow I envision new speed dating strategies.

"Can I see your testicles please." ... "No, I'm sorry, I just wanted someone for a one night thing."

Might make things interesting.

And I can't get the idea of tennis-balls out of my head. I only see people play with tennis-balls with utensils like rackets and ferocious dogs... Not my idea of fun in the bedroom.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 06:16:12 PM »
i would go with the small balls.  it would be a selling point for the ladies.  they like things like newborns, puppies and kittens.  i am sure that they would fawn all over my small balls.
oh, and what an opening line, "i bet my balls are smaller than on any other guy you've seen."

the foot in the door is 90% of the battle.

alas my balls are on the larger size.  i guess they'd have to be to keep up with my demand for semen production.  and like les says, it hurts to sit on them.
Misunderstood.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 08:58:48 PM »
i would go with the small balls.  it would be a selling point for the ladies.  they like things like newborns, puppies and kittens.  i am sure that they would fawn all over my small balls.
oh, and what an opening line, "i bet my balls are smaller than on any other guy you've seen."

alas my balls are on the larger size.  i guess they'd have to be to keep up with my demand for semen production.  and like les says, it hurts to sit on them.

Would you really want women to coo over how tiny your hypothetical smaller nuts were?  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 09:14:42 PM »

Would you really want women to coo over how tiny your hypothetical smaller nuts were?  :zoinks:

yes i would.  it would be a non strange way for me to show them what i have to offer them.  i am sure that i would show them while proudly displaying an erection.
Misunderstood.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 09:16:40 PM »

yes i would.  it would be a non strange way for me to show them what i have to offer them.  i am sure that i would show them while proudly displaying an erection.

Winning by non-intimidation, then.  8)

People forget.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 09:17:26 PM »

the best way.
Misunderstood.

DukeNukem

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 02:45:13 AM »

the best way.

Ladies LOVE my Balls Of Steel (TM)!  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 02:55:08 AM »
^^
virgin.
Misunderstood.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 03:07:10 AM »

Somehow I envision new speed dating strategies.

"Can I see your testicles please." ... "No, I'm sorry, I just wanted someone for a one night thing."

Might make things interesting.

And I can't get the idea of tennis-balls out of my head. I only see people play with tennis-balls with utensils like rackets and ferocious dogs... Not my idea of fun in the bedroom.

I dunno? Does ^^^^ =  :doggy: Might have to ask TheoK.

Even this  :kitten: is making me wince now.  :P
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 06:57:59 AM »

People forget.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 07:04:14 AM »
Yup!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2010, 07:07:00 AM »
Yup!

Awww, I just knew there was a shy, sensitive romantic hidden beneath all that bluster about BALLS OF STEEL!  ;)

People forget.