Author Topic: New Member  (Read 6864 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: New Member
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2010, 08:39:14 PM »
Welcome Skyblue
Thank you, parts
Thanks
You do realize this  place is not for the faint of heart just a friendly warning
you do realize I dont have a faint heart..... :angel:

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2010, 08:40:15 PM »
LOL KenM asked for the links to the threads here where we talked about him. I told him to join and do a search on his name and all these threads will pop up.

He might join here shortly so lets all be nice to him shall we?  :eyelash:
Heheh no.

:welcome: to Intensity, skyblue1. I don't think you will be banned for being yourself here.
Thanks renaeden

Scrapheap

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2010, 08:43:35 PM »
Do you like anal fisting??

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2010, 02:05:11 PM »
Hey Skyblue.
I find it funny that AFF would want to "reconcile" with Spectrumites when the reason for the split was an Admins banning of a good many of them.
I think (and it is only my humble opinion) is that any kind of reconciliation might have to involve an apology from the person who did the banning, an admission of having done the wrong thing and reinstatement of banned parties. Any less surely would be lip service?

Anyhow welcome aboard.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2010, 02:08:18 PM »
Hey Skyblue.
I find it funny that AFF would want to "reconcile" with Spectrumites when the reason for the split was an Admins banning of a good many of them.
I think (and it is only my humble opinion) is that any kind of reconciliation might have to involve an apology from the person who did the banning, an admission of having done the wrong thing and reinstatement of banned parties. Any less surely would be lip service?

Anyhow welcome aboard.

In order of suggestion; not likely, not bloody likely, and ranging from already done, need but ask to not in a million years - there are a couple of people who I myself will veto the reinstatement of, and instantly ban should they appear - I suspect you already know exactly who they are.

/AFF Admin
//Yeah, I know
///On the bright side, I've already seen to unban some people, and looked the other way for others.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2010, 03:52:51 PM »
:popcorn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2010, 04:23:31 PM »
never been a AFF  member what is that place like?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2010, 05:01:43 PM »
closed minded, imho.
Misunderstood.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2010, 05:39:00 PM »
Hey Skyblue.

Anyhow welcome aboard.
guess I spoke out of turn. Several MEMBERs would like to see the removal of the ban slash from in front of several peoples names. Pika knows who they are, They should have never had that dishonor. You are on that list Sir_Les

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2010, 06:48:55 PM »
Do you like anal fisting??
nope, renal failure is more my game.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2010, 06:49:23 PM »

It's golden age has been and gone. now we have topics about farting - two active threads on the matter, in fact!  :grrr:
We also seem to be getting the people that WP is getting rid of, so that's fun.

Hey Skyblue.

Anyhow welcome aboard.
guess I spoke out of turn. Several MEMBERs would like to see the removal of the ban slash from in front of several peoples names. Pika knows who they are, They should have never had that dishonor. You are on that list Sir_Les

I know who some of them are, and I almost universally agree - however, since I was not the one to ban them, I can't just up and unban them - I can push and I can suggest, and I have done - Bardwolf is back, and hell, I was one of those banned. With a few exceptions, if someone asks, then I'll vouch for them, but very few people have, and I do not blame them.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2010, 03:16:21 AM »
I think I'm a member at AFF but I never felt like posting there.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2010, 03:29:22 AM »

In its self-moderating glory days, I really liked it there. It had a bit of the dynamics of this place. But then stalking and distrust entered. And it never got back to what it was. I sometimes lurk there. Been there a few days ago, but did not last long. Time before that was in November. People who enter here and leave because their whining is not appreciated now end up there. I do not envy Pika.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2010, 04:14:12 AM »
Hey Skyblue.

Anyhow welcome aboard.

Mate don't mind me. When did I ever approach things delicately.
Now I am sore and cranky so take what I said with a grain of salt.
Thanks for the support.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2010, 04:16:11 AM »
I found out AFF is not a support board. If they said it was, it turn into whine planet. But it is not anywhere like here.