Author Topic: Blocked from posting on WP?  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Blocked from posting on WP?
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2010, 06:50:09 PM »
Maybe we should make all these boards for registered users only but that won't stop her from registering and making ten posts to see all this. She can be in disguise. Or post the WP talk in the boards where only registered members can see. But then again that won't stop her from registering and making ten posts to see everything.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010, 07:29:56 PM »
I don't believe that Alex ever deletes accounts.  He says that it screws up his database, but I think it's mostly because he likes his membership numbers artificially inflated.

Many people have made several sockpuppets each when they have been banned numerous times and all of those are counted as more new members.

Yeah, it says there's like 33,000 members.  I bet around 1000 are active
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 07:33:06 PM »
He will get banned.

She banned me, cause she felt underminded, by me saying I was gonna go to Alex.  She knew full well I didn't want to be banned, you can see you have messages, but can't read them.

How is getting banned different than having your account deleted?

Why would anyone notify the mod if you are leaving a forum for a long time? Just post a topic saying "I am leaving here" or something. Me? Well, I wouldn't give two shits if I suddenly stopped posting here for a long time. Like I ever have any friends that need to know.

I have no idea, because they got pissed and it was on their mind to say. Same reason why I said it to sinsbadly in PM after she gave me the final warning. I thought that make her happy.
But I posted my last message in the away/back thread so membes will know what's happened. I realize there are members there who like me because they have said they find my posts interesting, Xalapax added me to her msn and said she likes what I say there. Buryuntime added me to her msn but we haven't chatted yet so she must like me too. timeisdead likes me and she thought it was unfair what happened. I mainly went to the forum because of the activity and people there I like.

I sometimes see people there saying mods do a good job and I say in my head "You have no idea." Even doordoctor thought cockneyrebel stepped down from being a mod because that's what she has heard but I told her no she got demodded due to her medical condition. I heard at zomg aspies and cockneyrebel told me when I asked her and she said it's true. Yes I was just as confused as they were when I saw the hate talk about Alex and about the forum and I wondered what was going on here. Then I realized I was already having problems with Alex because he didn't like my fetish but yet he allowed the talks there about other fetishes but not mine. So I rebelled by making all those diaper threads to piss him off. I heard other members there gave me crap but I don't know how so. I didn't notice.

What I think is the more you post, the higher the likely you will get a PM telling you what rules you have violated and then you get the words "WARNING" in the message title from one of the mods. The less you post, the less likely you will get a PM from the mod. I guess depending on your popularity or if you are liked by the mods, you get some special treatment because you can keep getting PMs without getting banned. I have heard of people being banned over one thing that was their first violation. One member was banned over her name and she had never even made a post.

Its not really just about that, she knew I wanted my account for a few moe days.  But yeah, I never got to reply to my messages, and seeing them there just made it worse.

Thats funny, why doesn't smellsbadly have its modship taken away, she has MPD, and is psychotic.  And she used to be some gimp, sex slave whore didn't she?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 08:14:16 PM »
Thats funny, why doesn't smellsbadly have its modship taken away, she has MPD, and is psychotic.  And she used to be some gimp, sex slave whore didn't she?

I thought she was a dominatrix. I'm not sure.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2010, 08:19:04 PM »
I have some emparrasing printouts of one of tim tex's old threads. It was pages long, and it was him whining about nobody ever posting in his threads. As soon as I read the first few lines.... fukken saved.  :LOL:

lol do you have a link to the actual thread? I've been looking for the bhahahahahadshgfjkhgliag version about no-one commenting on is photos.

Nah for some reason I printed it out. I musta been drunk. Want me to copy it and mail it?

hahaha lol it's ok. I'm just imagining someone in your house finding it and going "who the hell is "Tim Tex"?" I think I replied to something similar, he's probably made about 8 of those threads.

Lol naw. I hardly ever invite anyone over anyway.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

DukeNukem

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2010, 11:33:47 PM »
I made a new account on WP named "SuperWeegee". I pretended to be an NT psychologist, but I got banned after just a few posts. Bastards. I was using VPN, made sure I didn't act like Celtic_Frost (me) did, and I think somehow, those cheeky bastards still figured me out or something!

http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts116780-start165.html

The post might have been deleted before anyone clicks on this link, but I though I did good. Maybe I am a witless idiot who will never achieve trollwin. :(

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2010, 11:49:15 PM »
I made a new account on WP named "SuperWeegee". I pretended to be an NT psychologist, but I got banned after just a few posts. Bastards. I was using VPN, made sure I didn't act like Celtic_Frost (me) did, and I think somehow, those cheeky bastards still figured me out or something!

http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts116780-start165.html

The post might have been deleted before anyone clicks on this link, but I though I did good. Maybe I am a witless idiot who will never achieve trollwin. :(

Superweegee. I fucking loled. :laugh:
I will never stop...

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2010, 02:18:07 AM »
She definitely lurks around this place.  Otherwise she wouldn't have banned my two accounts.  Everything was fine until I mentioned them here.

lulz, but then if this is true, you could easily get an innocent new user banned by claiming to be secretly them. Do this enough, and one could cripple WP's influx of new users by having her ban them; or at least, make her efforts to lurk for legitimate information as futile. :zoinks:

The greatest weapon against spies is counter-intelligence. ;)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 02:20:59 AM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2010, 02:34:24 AM »
Let's start doing that to teach her a lesson.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2010, 03:29:32 AM »
She definitely lurks around this place.  Otherwise she wouldn't have banned my two accounts.  Everything was fine until I mentioned them here.

lulz, but then if this is true, you could easily get an innocent new user banned by claiming to be secretly them. Do this enough, and one could cripple WP's influx of new users by having her ban them; or at least, make her efforts to lurk for legitimate information as futile. :zoinks:

Not now shes seen your reply.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2010, 04:02:34 AM »

That's the idea. Because if she's know that we could do this as well as talk legitimately, she'll become increasingly paranoid and more unable to discern what's true or not. ;)

So yeah Merle, are you going to be so ban happy now? Because we could easily fake being someone we're not, and have you ban innocent new users to our advantage. So either fuck off or take that risk.  :zoinks:

Oh, and may I just add, proxies and VPN can make anyone appear anywhere around the world if configured to do so. Some trolls can even play the bait and switch tactic by easily pretending to be an average user. They even create a convincing persona for the role, purely to gain trust and then unleash the lulz when least expected. :green:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 04:11:42 AM by Singularity »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2010, 07:15:36 AM »
My IP ban has gone, again.  So I could do it.  Though its very tempting to stick the knife into Alex or Merle, cause they're so retarded.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2010, 01:09:13 PM »

That's the idea. Because if she's know that we could do this as well as talk legitimately, she'll become increasingly paranoid and more unable to discern what's true or not. ;)

So yeah Merle, are you going to be so ban happy now? Because we could easily fake being someone we're not, and have you ban innocent new users to our advantage. So either fuck off or take that risk.  :zoinks:

Oh, and may I just add, proxies and VPN can make anyone appear anywhere around the world if configured to do so. Some trolls can even play the bait and switch tactic by easily pretending to be an average user. They even create a convincing persona for the role, purely to gain trust and then unleash the lulz when least expected. :green:

I'm behind seven proxies, myself. Not even curtains and a dog can save her. :zoinks:
I will never stop...

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2010, 04:21:29 PM »
Maybe we should make all these boards for registered users only but that won't stop her from registering and making ten posts to see all this. She can be in disguise. Or post the WP talk in the boards where only registered members can see. But then again that won't stop her from registering and making ten posts to see everything.

:laugh:

I'm amazed that this post did not get "I am the real Merle, or am I?" answers.  :asthing:

She definitely lurks around this place.  Otherwise she wouldn't have banned my two accounts.  Everything was fine until I mentioned them here.

:laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2010, 04:25:40 PM »
I would love her to post on this site.  I'd tear her apart.