Educational

Author Topic: Islamforuk  (Read 836 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Islamforuk
« on: January 14, 2010, 09:35:37 AM »
No thank you.  I saw one of their leaders on tv this morning, he was getting roasted by the presenter.  He wants the UK to live by Islam rules.  He doesn't work, and earns £25,000 a year, out of the taxpayer's pockets.  And stays here preaching hate.  Am I missing something?  Its not going to happen, ever.  Are all British women gonna walk around in headscarf's like her wants? 

Here's there youtube channel 

http://www.youtube.com/user/islamforuk
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Blasted

Re: Islamforuk
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 09:40:30 AM »
 ::)

We know this will never happen so what's the point of getting angry about it?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 10:04:33 AM »
Um, the leader guy is earning £25,000 a year for preaching hate about our country, thats the reason.  Him and anyone like him need to be deported.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 10:48:26 AM »
So, does he get the £25K as government benefits (which I assume is what you mean by 'out of taxpayer's pockets') or from donations from his supporters, or a stipend from a patron, or is it benefits + donations/stipend/other sources?  I was under the impression that the only way to get £25K in government benefits was to be an unemployed single mother who's popped out 20 kids, or to become an MP.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 11:08:46 AM »
Um, the leader guy is earning £25,000 a year for preaching hate about our country, thats the reason.  Him and anyone like him need to be deported.

:agreed:

Blasted

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 11:41:51 AM »
Um, the leader guy is earning £25,000 a year for preaching hate about our country, thats the reason.  Him and anyone like him need to be deported.

I couldn't careless about anyone who preaches hate about this country, I think it's a shithole too  :zoinks:  

Hyke said this well in your previous thread:

Free speech is a great good. And if we want to keep it, we will have to bear that fundamentalists/bigots, religious, or not religious, will make use of that in a way that is diametrically opposed to the right of the freedom of speech. It comes with it, and always has.

There are all sorts of people scrounging benefits here not just extremist nutcases.

Also, I took a look at that YT channel and I don't think we have to worry about this guy taking over Britain, he's not exactly popular:

Subscribers: 1

:lol:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 11:45:01 AM by Bint »

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 06:14:06 PM »
Um, the leader guy is earning £25,000 a year for preaching hate about our country, thats the reason.  Him and anyone like him need to be deported.

I couldn't careless about anyone who preaches hate about this country, I think it's a shithole too  :zoinks:  

Free speech is a great good. And if we want to keep it, we will have to bear that fundamentalists/bigots, religious, or not religious, will make use of that in a way that is diametrically opposed to the right of the freedom of speech. It comes with it, and always has.

There are all sorts of people scrounging benefits here not just extremist nutcases.

Also, I took a look at that YT channel and I don't think we have to worry about this guy taking over Britain, he's not exactly popular:

Only catch is that subscribing to that Youtube channel is now illegal. I thought he was pretty effective when he did the rounds of the TV studios myself...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 06:15:37 PM »
God you're not thinking of converting to Islam are you hadron? I always had you down as the school-shooter type, not blowin yourself up on a bus :-\

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 06:19:22 PM »
God you're not thinking of converting to Islam are you hadron? I always had you down as the school-shooter type, not blowin yourself up on a bus :-\
I just said he presented his arguments well. Asides I tend not to do political agitation from a religious platform, I have far better ones to use.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2010, 06:21:28 PM »
Oh yeh my new lecturer is from your uni btw. She's slightly eccentric but seems nice  :P

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 07:09:54 PM »
Oh yeh my new lecturer is from your uni btw. She's slightly eccentric but seems nice  :P
Lol, who is it? Did they give reasons for leaving?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 11:41:31 PM »
They all should want every nation in the world to be under Sharia (Muslim) law.   It is a CORE principle of their beliefs, if you actually have read the Quran.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 07:41:23 AM »
So, does he get the £25K as government benefits (which I assume is what you mean by 'out of taxpayer's pockets') or from donations from his supporters, or a stipend from a patron, or is it benefits + donations/stipend/other sources?  I was under the impression that the only way to get £25K in government benefits was to be an unemployed single mother who's popped out 20 kids, or to become an MP.

He's getting it from the goverment.  Asylum seekers are treated better here than our own.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 07:45:44 AM »

Yeah, its a shithole cause of cunts like this, and other inbred Jeremy Kyle contestants, living of benefits they don't deserve.  If people who came here don't like this country they should fuck off home.

Um, don't make me laugh.  You can't say one bad word about Islam without putting your life in danger.  This group want gays stoned to death, something your always angry about.

And yeah, they've had to change their name, so they'll just reform under something else.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 07:46:30 AM »
I just said he presented his arguments well. Asides I tend not to do political agitation from a religious platform, I have far better ones to use.

He didn't the Scottish guy I saw talking to him, made him look pretty stupid.