Educational

Author Topic: DOUBLE STANDARD, FANATIC MUSLIMS  (Read 649 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
DOUBLE STANDARD, FANATIC MUSLIMS
« on: January 13, 2010, 03:26:07 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/4991313/Lutons-Muslim-extremists-defy-public-anger.html

>:( :thumbdn:

Cunts.  So they're defense is they're entitled to freedom of speech.  One word said against Muslims, and they're be strapped to the next bus you were on.  Deport them please??  How come peaceful protestor's in London got beaten by the police, but these cunts get fuck all.  It makes my blood boil.   
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: DOUBLE STANDARD, FANATIC MUSLIMS
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »
In a way these protests are good you can see who to keep an eye on.  You should organize a march against them and see if your arrested
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 03:44:26 PM »
BEHEAD ALL WHO INSULT MOHAMMED! :hitler:  :2thumbsup:

Blasted

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 03:52:13 PM »
Firstly, they are radicals therefore they don't represent your average Muslim out there on the street.  Secondly, not all protestors were peaceful in London, certainly weren't at the G20 protests and I should know coz I was there  :P  Thirdly, they do have a point.  The war in Iraq was unjustfied and solely for the purpose of getting greedy people oil.

Double standard it may be but this country prides itself on freedom of speech, their religion doesn't.  

All that being said, I am in no way defending terrorists.  I just don't like people hating on all Muslims as a collective whole for the actions done by their extremeist counterparts.

Blasted

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 04:15:59 PM »
I have a feeling this^ is gonna be a threadkiller  :lol:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 04:27:37 PM »
Firstly, they are radicals therefore they don't represent your average Muslim out there on the street.  Secondly, not all protestors were peaceful in London, certainly weren't at the G20 protests and I should know coz I was there  :P  Thirdly, they do have a point.  The war in Iraq was unjustfied and solely for the purpose of getting greedy people oil.

Double standard it may be but this country prides itself on freedom of speech, their religion doesn't.  

All that being said, I am in no way defending terrorists.  I just don't like people hating on all Muslims as a collective whole for the actions done by their extremeist counterparts.

I know, thats why I put fanatic!  Yes, they have a point, but its not really the soldiers fault, they're just doing their job.  They should go and protest to Mr Brown, but they'd probably try burning down number 10. 

This country's days of freedom of speech are long gone, more double standards.  They have higher rights, cause if they got treated badly or spoken out against it'd go down as racism.

Its any kind of fanatical religious people.  Just like the fucktard extremist christians in the deep south of America.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Blasted

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 04:35:48 PM »
I like your thinking  :thumbup:

However no one forces a soldier to volunteer, let alone go to war and you do get sadistic cunts who torture people for pleasure.  Like the shit that happened at Abu Ghraib and was all over the news. 

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 04:39:19 PM »

True.

Free speech is a great good. And if we want to keep it, we will have to bear that fundamentalists/bigots, religious, or not religious, will make use of that in a way that is diametrically opposed to the right of the freedom of speech. It comes with it, and always has.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 04:55:14 PM »
I like your thinking   :thumbup:

However no one forces a soldier to volunteer, let alone go to war and you do get sadistic cunts who torture people for pleasure.  Like the shit that happened at Abu Ghraib and was all over the news. 

What??  Cum again?  lol

I think some of them mean well, and then some of them go into the army for an ego boost.  But yeah, the Iraq war is insane.

Blasted

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 05:02:05 PM »
Hey, I liked your thinking in that one post.  Doesn't mean I like it in general :P

Yeah the Iraq War was fucked up.  In a way, I don't really blame extremists for responding the way they did to it.  Not to mention, I don't see why soldiers should get any special treatment just coz they go and "fight for the country".  Nationalism is a stupid concept anyway.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »
Hey, I liked your thinking in that one post.  Doesn't mean I like it in general :P

Yeah the Iraq War was fucked up.  In a way, I don't really blame extremists for responding the way they did to it.  Not to mention, I don't see why soldiers should get any special treatment just coz they go and "fight for the country".  Nationalism is a stupid concept anyway.

Cut the crap, you're my latest fan  :-*   ;)

What, killing more people in protest?  I think honestly we should just leave them to it, there'll never be peace in the middle east.  And blowing the fuck out of them will only make things worse.  Blair, Bush and Cheney should be tried for war crimes.

Blasted

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 05:15:11 PM »
 ::)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 05:18:14 PM »
Whats that for?  :-\

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 05:38:08 PM »
Just nuke the fucking middle east, christ

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 05:43:34 PM »
Just nuke the fucking middle east, christ

:thumbup: