Educational

Author Topic: Soph finally resorts to censorship  (Read 503 times)

Scrapheap

Soph finally resorts to censorship
« on: December 23, 2009, 11:46:07 PM »
Rather than pick through my spam posts, Soph decided to dump every post I made into it's own forum!

:LMAO:

Hurray for censorship! I just love it how Soph tries to claim the moral high ground, then races for the gutter.  :lolhit:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Soph finally resorts to censorship
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 11:48:30 PM »
Rather than pick through my spam posts, Soph decided to dump every post I made into it's own forum!

Hurray for censorship! I just love it how Soph tries to claim the moral high ground, then races for the gutter.  :lolhit:

Wow.  At least she didn't just delete all of them like she did with Shleed's posts.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 01:07:20 AM »
I wonder why without Bint, Soph has gone all quiet and is distancing from the BintSoph Borg collective behaviour and worse playing ignorant about the effect and motive of the behaviour? "Why do you mean? I honestly don't know? Can you find examples for me to learn from so I won't risk making the same mistake?" Yeeeeaaaahhhh right!  :thumbdn:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 04:17:00 AM »
I was asked to move all his shit to one forum. So I did. You think I'm gonna sit here like a faggot and look through every one of yours or shleed's posts to see which ones were spam and which weren't?

No thanks :zoinks:

I've not been posting on here much the last couple days coz I've been bored of the place and have RL stuff to sort out. I've posted a bit on zomg and once or twice on chaos. I think Bint has left

Go fuck yourself Callaway, you self-righteous bitch

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 05:29:48 AM »
and worse playing ignorant about the effect and motive of the behaviour? "Why do you mean? I honestly don't know? Can you find examples for me to learn from so I won't risk making the same mistake?" Yeeeeaaaahhhh right!  :thumbdn:

Just noticed this little bit of shit

I have not "played innocent" in any of this. And the time I asked for examples was ages ago, long before Bint left

Are you genuinely as stupid as you make out, or are you just as manipulative as your are ugly?  ???

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 06:03:40 AM »
No Bint was well on the way to kicking her own arse on the Callaway callout and others had started questioning your motives. I would be surprised if it was 3 days before she was sinbinned. At this point I would try putting a spin on this or denial or call me dumb again ...oh wait, you are. :P
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Scrapheap

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 10:59:12 AM »
I was asked to move all his shit to one forum. So I did.

Oh, so someone else is calling the shots over there?  ::)

It would only take a second to see which posts were spam and which ones were genuine.

Oh, here's another thought, perhaps I was starting to make sense and that makes you feel uncomfortable??  :orly:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 11:02:45 AM »
How were you starting to make sense?

With your repeated "RAPE SOPH IN EVERY ORIFICE" ?

Or maybe with your copy-and-pasted  "I'M STARBULINE AND I LIKE BEING ANALLY RAPED"?

Yeh, a whole lotta sense there  :zoinks:

tbh they didn't bother me (I can scroll past and ignore most spam like that). It was other members complainig about it, and seeing as this originated on another site and had nothign to do with them, I thought I should at least move the shit elsewhere. I hadn't read all your posts so assumed it was 99% spam

Scrapheap

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 11:04:20 AM »
^ Well then, how about restoring the posts that aren't spam??

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 11:08:42 AM »
I assumed you'd left after you succeded in getting "censored"

If you still wanna post there though then I'll leave non-spam wherever you post it. If you keep spamming existing threads with huge walls of repeated ttext though then I'll probably move it elsewhere again as all it does is piss off people who don't even know how this all started

Genuine posts though... I will move back if I can find them.

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2009, 12:40:16 PM »
I assumed you'd left after you succeded in getting "censored"

:lies:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 02:05:37 AM »
I was asked to move all his shit to one forum. So I did. You think I'm gonna sit here like a faggot
but aren't you a faggot?

i thought you said once that if you were a dinosaur then you would be a lickalottapus
Misunderstood.

Blasted

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 04:08:39 AM »

Wow.  At least she didn't just delete all of them like she did with Shleed's posts.

You're one to talk  :zoinks:

As for taking off permissions to change my profile, I'm sure me having a different avie is very harmful to this forum  :thumbup:

You are pathetic Callaway.  Scared that I might "psycho-ghey" you?  :lol:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 04:15:55 AM »

Hurray for censorship! I just love it how Soph tries to claim the moral high ground, then races for the gutter.  :lolhit:

Wow.  At least she didn't just delete all of them like she did with Shleed's posts.

You're one to talk  :zoinks:

As for taking off permissions to change my profile, I'm sure me having a different avie is very harmful to this forum  :thumbup:

You are pathetic Callaway.  Scared that I might "psycho-ghey" you?  :lol:

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 04:18:27 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

Blasted

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 04:28:13 AM »

:moon: