Author Topic: Am I hot guys?  (Read 2976 times)

Cosmic

Re: Am I hot guys?
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2009, 09:22:17 PM »
No Shleed is MY boyfriend.

I want HIM to ass rape me EVERY night.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2009, 09:37:00 PM »
First guest i've ever put on ignore.

Congratulations

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »

I can't wait! :2thumbsup:

cosmic

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2009, 09:47:16 PM »

I can't wait! :2thumbsup:

I bet you can't! :bonban:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2009, 09:49:13 PM »
Ummm, cosmic, you do realize that your real e-mail address is shown to all registered users?  :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

cosmic

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2009, 09:50:53 PM »
Ummm, cosmic, you do realize that your real e-mail address is shown to all registered users?  :zoinks:

STFU you pathetic asshole, besides it's fake, go ahead and spam the HELL out of it, it won't effect me.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »
Not fake then. :orly:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2009, 09:52:11 PM »

STFU you pathetic asshole, besides it's fake, go ahead and spam the HELL out of it, it won't effect me.

O RLY?  :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

cosmic

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2009, 09:55:38 PM »
Shut up you AS fakers, NT posers! Go ahead, spam me, my junk mail filter will erase it and you'll be such losers trying it. I'm better than all of YOU, you are all JEALOUS of my perfection.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2009, 09:58:25 PM »
Cool story, brah.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2009, 10:03:03 PM »
Funny since I almost forgot about that thread I made, more important things like college and such came along.

Why did you need to come here months after that thread was made? I thought you didn't "care". I pretty much got bored ages ago and wasn't expecting anything, so I was pleasantly surprised you came knocking on the front door of i2 to receive a royal trollage.

But do you want the honest truth? Cockmic, you're an imperfect, pathetic insecure little shite. Spots for brains and such. While I was being productive IRL and online, you actually schemed like a wanking mongoloid over whatever posts I made ages ago. That is sad. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 10:06:40 PM by Shleed O'Bollox »

NWO

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2009, 10:05:36 PM »
This emo is YT worthy.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »
seriously don't encourage the idiot by replying. He feeds off attention, positive and negative.

Starve the little fucker.

By replying you're playing into his game. He doesn't care if you insult him, your attempts to annoy him aren't working. The only way to make him feel like an immature pratt and make him emo is to IGNORE him. You saw the way he went on when no-one commented on his pics on WP. Its just a shame he's always going to get his attention fix on WP because of the nature of the site. I've dealt with these types before.

This is the last post i'm going to be making in here.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 10:20:05 PM by blargh »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2009, 10:08:24 PM »
Nono, I want him to stay for a bit. I want to make sure (until odeon bans him for being too young) that his stay on i2 will not be a pleasant one. Plus he'll probably make an emo thread on WP afterwards, which makes things more worthwhile.

NWO

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2009, 10:09:28 PM »
Not quite the last one. Merry xmas.