Educational

Author Topic: Mentally challenged 28 year old boy still plays with balls! Read all about it!  (Read 319 times)

DukeNukem

In a Fred's salespaper, I found this story written by the mother of a 28 year old mentally challenged man:

"In your Jasper, AL store I had the most pleasant employee help my 28-year old mentally challenged son with a bounce back ball. A lady named Marilyn offered assistance. She brought us four different kinds of balls (uhuhuhuh, balls). My son is not very good at deciding things and got nervous (what a dork). Marilyn smiled and laid the balls (uhuhuhuh) on the counter (uhuhuhuh she laid his balls on the counter uhuhuhu) and started saying "any-many-miny-moe". He started laughing as she continued with her little game (this guy is a total dork, uhuhuh). He was so excited when she landed on the most colorful one of all. He clapped his hands (retard) and grabbed the ball (uhuhuhuh grabbed the ball). I was so stunned that she even cared which one he wanted. Marilyn was so into making him happy. She smiled and told him she liked that one too. As she walked away she winked at me and smiled. (uhuhuh she likes that retard's mom) I thanked her very much for her help. I left her smiling (uhuhuhuh she scored with her) and went on to the register with my son and "Moe" the ball (uhuhuh ball)." (I'm not going to copy the rest, but it said something about the son potentially having a tantrum if that lady wasn't there to help him decide which ball to pick)

That's most of it. That guy is so retarded, he still plays with kick balls and names them. He will never get laid!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 09:50:25 AM by DukeNukem »

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
U R jEalous
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Awwwwww. That's adorable that the nice lady helped you pick out which ball you wanted.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
There are professional ball players that make millions. And they know how to fuss about a ball.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
In a Fred's salespaper, I found this story written by the mother of a 28 year old mentally challenged man:

"In your Jasper, AL store I had the most pleasant employee help my 28-year old mentally challenged son with a bounce back ball. A lady named Marilyn offered assistance. She brought us four different kinds of balls (uhuhuhuh, balls). My son is not very good at deciding things and got nervous (what a dork). Marilyn smiled and laid the balls (uhuhuhuh) on the counter (uhuhuhuh she laid his balls on the counter uhuhuhu) and started saying "any-many-miny-moe". He started laughing as she continued with her little game (this guy is a total dork, uhuhuh). He was so excited when she landed on the most colorful one of all. He clapped his hands (retard) and grabbed the ball (uhuhuhuh grabbed the ball). I was so stunned that she even cared which one he wanted. Marilyn was so into making him happy. She smiled and told him she liked that one too. As she walked away she winked at me and smiled. (uhuhuh she likes that retard's mom) I thanked her very much for her help. I left her smiling (uhuhuhuh she scored with her) and went on to the register with my son and "Moe" the ball (uhuhuh ball)." (I'm not going to copy the rest, but it said something about the son potentially having a tantrum if that lady wasn't there to help him decide which ball to pick)

That's most of it. That guy is so retarded, he still plays with kick balls and names them. He will never get laid!

cool story bro  :thumbup:, thank you for sharing that about yourself.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face

You lick balls dontcha?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

DukeNukem

That's not ME in that story! I'm not 28 years old yet, and I'm sure as hell not mentally challenged!

And I do not play with balls.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
If it's metal balls? Licking them at this time of year in Jasper, Alberta can only bring trouble. :snowman:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

I play with my balls all  the time.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face

That's not ME in that story! I'm not 28 years old yet, and I'm sure as hell not mentally challenged!

And I do not play with balls.

I like the first story better. It sounds more realistic.
So does rolling balls around in your provide an oral stimulation that grounds you, like other sensory stimming does for us? Next question....what kind of balls?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Celticgoddess

I play with EBM's balls all the time too.

Oh wait. Shit. wrong section. Carry on.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore

I play with EBM's balls all the time too.

Oh wait. Shit. wrong section. Carry on.

what else do you guys do?  :zoinks:

DukeNukem

SnooPINGAS usual I see?