Author Topic: I hope Les has another heart attack soon  (Read 13329 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I hope Les has another heart attack soon
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2009, 05:27:55 PM »
A "coherent" argument is staring you in the face dickhead  ;)

I'm in awe by your brilliance, then.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2009, 05:28:46 PM »
The transgendered bashing is making you guys sound like a bunch of fucking assholes. You don't have any idea what it is to be TG. I've spent a lot of years working in the LGBT community and have seen the struggles people go through. Soph is very secure in his sexuality and he sure as hell can fight his own battles. But this is a topic near and dear to my heart. I don't appreciate being bashed for my bi-sexuality and I can't stand by and see someone else who comes from the same community get bashed for where they fall on the sexual spectrum. And to think these comments come from people I have respect for.
You could make an identical argument about Anorexia, if you want to see the big flaws in your "logic".

TG is just another cop out for people with AS (and others) who are not brave enough to stand for who they actually are. Just like religion and a mulititude of other self-righteous ideologies.

How the fuck is it a cop out?

It takes great courage to be a transgendered person, even or perhaps especially in this society.  I wouldn't expect you to know what courage is Hadron though.  You, who constantly tries to mask his AS.

Blasted

« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »

Fuck off odeon  8)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2009, 05:30:48 PM »
The transgendered bashing is making you guys sound like a bunch of fucking assholes. You don't have any idea what it is to be TG. I've spent a lot of years working in the LGBT community and have seen the struggles people go through. Soph is very secure in his sexuality and he sure as hell can fight his own battles. But this is a topic near and dear to my heart. I don't appreciate being bashed for my bi-sexuality and I can't stand by and see someone else who comes from the same community get bashed for where they fall on the sexual spectrum. And to think these comments come from people I have respect for.
You could make an identical argument about Anorexia, if you want to see the big flaws in your "logic".

TG is just another cop out for people with AS (and others) who are not brave enough to stand for who they actually are. Just like religion and a mulititude of other self-righteous ideologies.

Hey, there is a whole thread about this already. And you won't change your mind about that, no matter what. So, I feel no need to react on your post more than I do here now.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2009, 05:35:41 PM »

it doesn't have to be, hadron. The problem arises when it is *used* as a cop-out, either by the person herself or somebody near her, but then, a multitude of conditions (from AS to TG to anorexia, etc) can be used for that same purpose.

I have no idea what it is like to be TG but it seems to me that Soph is not using it as a cop-out; if anything, she seems to be fairly secure in whatever she is. Bint, on the other hand, seems to be less confident and my guess is that it's why she resorts to posting all those pics.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2009, 05:36:38 PM »

Fuck off odeon  8)

Fuck off, Bint. We could do this for a while.

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2009, 05:37:15 PM »

It's not about bashing transgendered people, CG, it's about bashing *people* who behave like cunts. Surely you're not saying that transgenderdness (if there is such a word; Firefox is marking it as wrong) is untouchable in a way that, say, hoping for someone to die is not?

Actually, I do believe that some topics should be untouchable when it comes to bashing. Genderbending bashing and racist comments aren't cool in my books at all. That is merely my opinion. I've already told Les that I didn't think some of his comments were cool, and I've told Soph that Les dying and calling him a peado wasn't cool either. So I'm not choosing sides, I'm calling them both out on some shitty behaviour.

But now it has turned into a lot of people going after Soph's sexuality and I'd venture to say that most don't know the effect that that carries. they've both been called out on things that cross the line and I think it should hold true for others.

No, I don't expect this place to be all sunshine and roses. Wouldn't be I2 if it was. But I'm the same person I am on here, as I am IRL, and I stand up for things that I don't feel are right. Gender bashing isn't cool. It's a really shitty thing to do. Just like some of the things Bint and Les and Soph have said have been shitty.

And to Hadron ~ You're clueless so I'm not even going to go there with you.

Blasted

« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2009, 05:40:48 PM »

It's not about bashing transgendered people, CG, it's about bashing *people* who behave like cunts. Surely you're not saying that transgenderdness (if there is such a word; Firefox is marking it as wrong) is untouchable in a way that, say, hoping for someone to die is not?

You don't seem to realise that your and Scrapheap's transphobic comments are not just about Soph.  They touch any transgendered person.  Like TheOtherWindow for example or GA.  Imagine (although that's perhaps asking way too much of you  ::) ) how a transgendered person would feel reading it.  However just because it's trans people, you feel you have a right to mock them.  You would never mock a black person though would you?  Cause that's just wrong isn't it?

You fucking hypocrite ;)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »

Actually, I do believe that some topics should be untouchable when it comes to bashing. Genderbending bashing and racist comments aren't cool in my books at all. That is merely my opinion. I've already told Les that I didn't think some of his comments were cool, and I've told Soph that Les dying and calling him a peado wasn't cool either. So I'm not choosing sides, I'm calling them both out on some shitty behaviour.

But now it has turned into a lot of people going after Soph's sexuality and I'd venture to say that most don't know the effect that that carries. they've both been called out on things that cross the line and I think it should hold true for others.

No, I don't expect this place to be all sunshine and roses. Wouldn't be I2 if it was. But I'm the same person I am on here, as I am IRL, and I stand up for things that I don't feel are right. Gender bashing isn't cool. It's a really shitty thing to do. Just like some of the things Bint and Les and Soph have said have been shitty.

Fair enough. I respect your opinion even though I don't completely agree. :plus:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2009, 05:44:05 PM »

You don't seem to realise that your and Scrapheap's transphobic comments are not just about Soph.  They touch any transgendered person.  Like TheOtherWindow for example or GA.  Imagine (although that's perhaps asking way too much of you  ::) ) how a transgendered person would feel reading it.  However just because it's trans people, you feel you have a right to mock them.  You would never mock a black person though would you?  Cause that's just wrong isn't it?

You fucking hypocrite ;)

Fair enough, but can you imagine how someone whose relative died of a heart attack would feel reading the OP in this thread?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2009, 05:45:17 PM »

How the fuck is it a cop out?

It takes great courage to be a transgendered person, even or perhaps especially in this society.  I wouldn't expect you to know what courage is Hadron though.  You, who constantly tries to mask his AS.
Courage only occurs when you are actually fighting for a legitimate cause.

By the way, I dont make a massive effort to mask AS or anything, if I were then I would not have been setting up and getting involved with all the stuff that I have been doing recently.

Blasted

« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2009, 05:46:12 PM »

You fucking hypocrite ;)

Fair enough, but can you imagine how someone whose relative died of a heart attack would feel reading the OP in this thread?
Oh for God's sake, that thread was made after a series of low attacks from Sir Les.  He first wrote a really fucked up post mocking Soph for being transgendered on ZOMG.

Soph has apologised numerous times for that thread, Sir Les hasn't apologised for jack.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 05:51:43 PM by B. »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2009, 05:46:28 PM »
I agree with the gender spectrum thing aswell, but when it comes to people like soph:

Why bother crying over someone because they disagree?
Why be a self-righteous, overly PC, victim complexing cunt about it? (yes, calling out soph for her bullshit instantly makes you "transphobic")
Why make *everyone* tolerate you?
WHY even bother by what what you're called?

If someone addressed me as "she", I wouldn't give a fuck. If I was transgender and someone called me a "he", I'd still not give a fuck. I realise that people are going to be intolerant regardless, that I can't make all people "accept" me. I'd rather worry about the more important things than my own gender orientation anyway, like getting a stable life and education with a good income.

If soph was alright as a person and not a complete tit, then I wouldn't give a fuck if she's trans. Same for if a person who was black/fat/ginger etc., if they were decent as people then I'd not give a fuck. Otherwise, I will take the piss.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2009, 05:47:20 PM »

Fair enough. I respect your opinion even though I don't completely agree. :plus:

okay, I like you again now. I was about to take my tonka toys and go home. ;)

Blasted

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2009, 05:48:17 PM »