Educational

Author Topic: I hope Les has another heart attack soon  (Read 13009 times)

Scrapheap

Re: I hope Les has another heart attack soon
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2009, 01:40:39 PM »
Could you be anymore of a dickhead  ::)

Really, are concepts of being transgendered and pansexual such difficult to understand?  Or is this place teeming with morons?

I think the latter  :thumbup:

Oh yes, it's the entire world of 6 billion people who have it wrong and you 2, and those who agree with you, are right. Jesustapdancingchrist could you muster any more of a martyr complex?? It isn't Soph's transgender and your pansexuality that's annoying the fuck out of people, it's the gigantic chip on your shoulders that you have about it. Quit whining about the fact that people "don't understand transgenders" when it's Soph who doesn't seem to understand her own sexuality as evidenced by the fact that she's never been laid.  :police:

Scrapheap

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2009, 01:41:41 PM »
Could you be anymore of a dickhead  ::)

Really, are concepts of being transgendered and pansexual such difficult to understand?  Or is this place teeming with morons?

I think the latter  :thumbup:
Goodness they are very easy to understand - and very easy for sane people to reject.

:agreed:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2009, 01:43:17 PM »
And if soph was "secure" about it, then why does she do a major shitfit when people take the piss? I don't cry because people point out I'm a fat bastard, for example.

Blasted

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2009, 01:44:40 PM »
I see transphobia is rife here.

Nice  :thumbup:

Scrapheap

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2009, 01:52:06 PM »
I see transphobia is rife here.

Nice  :thumbup:

Yes, resort to ad-hominems when you can't make a cogent argument.  :thumbup:

Blasted

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2009, 01:55:25 PM »
Further arguing is pointless here.  You have your set of beliefs which I doubt you'd change even if I provided you with the most concise set of arguments.  There is no point in arguing with close-minded people  ;)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2009, 01:57:20 PM »
Get over it, if soph wasn't a cunt about it (victim complex etc.) then maybe i'd not take the piss. "transphobia" my arse.

Close minded is in all sides. There is no point trying to go the moral highground, especially when you had a thing for fucking zoophilia once. Jesus christ. :thumbup:

EDIT: Would love to tell your parents about that one, I still have the logs. :zoinks:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2009, 02:02:53 PM »
I hope Sir les wins the lottery
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Blasted

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2009, 02:05:57 PM »
So far, the cunts here are you.

As for zoophilia, sure I watched a couple of clips on BeastTube, that's what you get when you hang around Calandale too much  :zoinks:  Although I fail to see what this has in common with the argument at hand.  You are running out of arguments m'deah ;)

I must have been really fucked in the head to start this whole drama over something as insignificant as you.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2009, 02:12:55 PM »
I AM insignificant, I've never denied it. However, you're making me look significant.

I am pointing out that you try this moral highground bullshit yet you're just as bad as the rest of us. We're all hypocrites, close minded morons and dickheads. Get over yourself.

As for myself, so far I've only been light heartily joining in the fun because you guessed it- I'm bored. I got all my assignments done so what else can I do? :orly:

Blasted

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2009, 02:16:15 PM »
I have never implied I'm perfect, far from it.  I highlight all my faults way too often here actually.

I know deep down you feel bad about being a shit friend.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2009, 02:17:54 PM »
Further arguing is pointless here.  You have your set of beliefs which I doubt you'd change even if I provided you with the most concise set of arguments.  There is no point in arguing with close-minded people  ;)

You are being like a bible basher who starts from the Bible to prove some "facts" to us Atheists.

Blasted

« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2009, 02:19:18 PM »

You are being like a bible basher who starts from the Bible to prove some "facts" to us Atheists.

Fuck off Hadron ;)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2009, 02:23:18 PM »
I have never implied I'm perfect, far from it.  I highlight all my faults way too often here actually.

I know deep down you feel bad about being a shit friend.

Nope.

Scrapheap

« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »

No, it's just painfully obvious that Soph is sexually confused. Perhaps after she's been laid 50 times or more, maybe she can comment on her own sexuality BASED ON ACTUAL FUCKING EXPERIENCE instead of just talikg out of her ass.

The fact is, Soph does not posses, nor has the desire to posses, a cock. She will never know what it's like to have a dick, and spend every waking moment of your life, searching for a hole to stick it in. That's what it means to be male. She niether understands this, nor has the desire to understand. Therefore she doesn't rate to be called a "he".  :police: