Author Topic: here's a dumb fucking bitch (video)  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
here's a dumb fucking bitch (video)
« on: November 04, 2009, 09:09:33 PM »
cal posted this on facebook yesterday
the woman taking the video sounds like a complete piece of shit whore - and you can tell she's the kinda bitch that would be really fucking annoying to be around anyway, even if she weren't getting off on aggravating caged geese

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: here's a dumb fucking bitch (video)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »
i'm not violent and i don't think people should hit women but fucking hell, you can understand how someone could punch her in the face

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 09:29:28 PM »
God damn that bitch is retarded and annoying but her way of talking... UGH! Someone please shove a cock in her mouth to shut her up FFS!
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 09:30:37 PM »
yeh girls like that really fuck me off. there are some like that in my uni (not with the geese, but that kinda personality) and they drive me mad

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 09:47:10 PM »
They should loose the goose on her ass :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 07:09:56 AM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 10:46:49 PM »
Fuck geese. I don't like them anyway. They hiss and act like a douchebag species when people leave them alone. Go to a farm sometime and let me know after you have actually been around geese how much fun they are.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 11:20:33 PM »
Fuck humans. I don't like them anyway. They act like a douchebag species all of the time. Go to a shopping mall sometime and let me know after you have actually been around humans how much fun they are.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 05:08:56 AM »
Fuck geese. I don't like them anyway. They hiss and act like a douchebag species when people leave them alone. Go to a farm sometime and let me know after you have actually been around geese how much fun they are.

Which doesn't discount the fact that the woman was a complete cunt. Animals will generally warn you to "back the fuck off." If you don't, then it's your problem if they come after you.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 05:48:54 AM »
The horror of it all. She stood by its cage for all of one minute and 40 seconds filming it and talking. BFD.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 05:51:18 AM »
The horror of it all. She wasted one minute and 40 seconds annoying a goose and talking shite to it.

Fixed.  :P
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 05:53:22 AM »
I would have lol'd so hard if it somehow broke out while she was filming it and attacked her. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 05:53:43 AM »
Fuck humans. I don't like them anyway. They act like a douchebag species all of the time. Go to a shopping mall sometime and let me know after you have actually been around humans how much fun they are.

QFT.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2009, 05:54:32 AM »
I would have lol'd so hard if it somehow broke out while she was filming it and attacked her. :laugh:
:agreed:

P7PSP

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2009, 06:01:35 AM »
The horror of it all. She wasted one minute and 40 seconds annoying a goose and talking shite to it.

Fixed.  :P
Poor fucking goose barely survived being filmed.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2009, 06:25:23 AM »
that's not the point.

1. it probably shouldnt have been in a cage like that in the first place (i'll admit i dunno much about birds though, but that didn't look anyway near big enough
2. she was DELIBERATELY aggravating it and enjoying seeing it get wound up, when it was clearly unhappy with the situation
3. you can tell she's likely one of those dumb patronising biotches that treat PEOPLE with problems like shit too

i'd love to see her attacked by geese

or left in a cage and provoked and pissed off by stupid dumb bitches like herself

if you dont see something inherently wrong with that video then youre one hell of a fucked up guy, even for an aspie forum