Author Topic: SPAM thread  (Read 1961 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: SPAM thread
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2006, 04:40:02 PM »
* Nomaken bites purposeful insanity. ^_^

Yay!
* purposefulinsanity likes being bitten  ;)

Really?  How hard?

It depends on where abouts I get bitten,  most places I like it moderately hard, but I have certain spots where I like to be bitten very hard.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2006, 04:54:05 PM »
I had a vivid nghtmare once that I bit off a man's finger at the second joint.  I still remember how horrified I was at what I had done and the way his finger felt in my mouth, even though it was just a dream.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2006, 05:06:02 PM »
I had a vivid nghtmare once that I bit off a man's finger at the second joint.  I still remember how horrified I was at what I had done and the way his finger felt in my mouth, even though it was just a dream.

Sounds horrible Callaway- I often have trouble shaking off the feelings I get during nightmares myself, sometimes the feelings can hang around all day.

I don't often like to bite, but occasionally I have felt the desire to draw blood- have never bitten anyone that hard though.

Do you like to bite/be bitten? (You can ignore that question if its too personal- you know what I'm like hardly anything is off limits  :laugh:)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 05:07:41 PM by purposefulinsanity »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2006, 05:16:09 PM »
No I don't and I can't imagine actually liking it.  I don't like to be hurt and I would be too afraid I would really hurt somebody if I bit them.

My daughter went through a biting phase when she was younger.  The hardest she ever bit was hard enough to leave vivid teeth marks and a bruise.  As far as I can remember, she never drew blood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2006, 05:22:45 PM »
Its not something I like all the time, but sometimes I do like to experiment with some degree of pain.  I'd never want to have a full time BDsM type relationship though, I like variety.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2006, 05:23:32 PM »
Being bitten isn't necessarily about getting hurt.  There are bites designed to inflict damage, and there are love bites.  I basically bite hard enough to let you know you got bit, but just barely.  I don't leave marks, and I don't draw blood, and i imagine i bite somewhere on the upper arm.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2006, 05:24:32 PM »
Being bitten isn't necessarily about getting hurt.  There are bites designed to inflict damage, and there are love bites.  I basically bite hard enough to let you know you got bit, but just barely.  I don't leave marks, and I don't draw blood, and i imagine i bite somewhere on the upper arm.

I agree, gently bites can be quite shiver-inducing  ;) Although I prefer the back of the neck to the arm.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2006, 05:28:14 PM »
Well I bite people in the upper arm, because it seems to me it is the most appropriate for a greeting.  Hands are a little more intimate(these are my opinions, i make em up), and i still havent decided which is more intimate - neck or ear.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2006, 05:30:33 PM »
Well I bite people in the upper arm, because it seems to me it is the most appropriate for a greeting.  Hands are a little more intimate(these are my opinions, i make em up), and i still havent decided which is more intimate - neck or ear.

I like your logic  :)   I personally feel the neck is more intimate but only because ear nibbling seems a little cliche and someone's breath in my ear makes me shiver in a bad way.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2006, 02:04:03 AM »
gods, that's even worse - if anyone even touches my upper arm, i go apeshit.  i loathe being touched there, even by lovers.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2006, 08:30:08 AM »
gods, that's even worse - if anyone even touches my upper arm, i go apeshit.  i loathe being touched there, even by lovers.

With me it depends on who is doing the touching, how they do it and when they do it.  If I'm feeling really stressed I can't bear anything other than the firmest touch cos it makes my skin crawl.  The worst thing I find to cope with is the kids tickling me- I don't want to spoil their fun so I try to play along but inside I'm screaming.

Scrapheap

« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2010, 08:57:32 PM »
As if we needed a thread for this.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Osensitive1

« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2010, 09:00:35 PM »
It's four years old.

Scrapheap

« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2010, 09:03:04 PM »

Osensitive1

« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2010, 09:04:13 PM »
Just seemed odd is all.