Educational

Author Topic: Oi RPM1978  (Read 4454 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Oi RPM1978
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2009, 08:04:04 AM »
Definitely not arsed to continue. Half the stuff I typed is now confusing to me. ???

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2009, 11:08:19 AM »
Think he's gone so soon too,  that's no fun
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2009, 01:08:41 PM »
I wanna have an argument :(

No you don't! :razz:

I did at the time of writing this but sleepiness got to me first  :thumbdn:

DAMN! I thought you were starting the John Cleese/ Eric Idle "I'd like to have an argument" routine!  :-\

Blasted

« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2009, 01:20:35 PM »
 :laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »

Oh he still comes here, he just doesn't know what else to post here. At least he knows to not keep posting about jails and religion. I bet you would all get tired of that talk. We are always talking about jails when we chat. Sometimes we talk about diapers.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2009, 03:23:54 PM »

Oh he still comes here, he just doesn't know what else to post here. At least he knows to not keep posting about jails and religion. I bet you would all get tired of that talk. We are always talking about jails when we chat. Sometimes we talk about diapers.

I think he should reply to Gus--if he believes in the stuff, he should have the guts to defend his views. The nice thing about religion is that you don't actually have to prove anything.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »
Meh, I've come to the conclusion that God is irrelevant, regardless of whenever or not it exists.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Scrapheap

« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2009, 08:57:07 PM »
Meh, I've come to the conclusion that God is irrelevant, regardless of whenever or not it exists.

In other words, you're a Deist??  :laugh:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2009, 10:48:30 PM »

In other words, you're a Deist??  :laugh:

Technically I see myself as atheist because no deity in my belief, can be superior to existence itself, but rather be a evolved aspect of it. I see the plausibility that existence can potentially evolve with enough complexity to form a deity like consciousness. As a result, existence becomes 'alive', with an ability to shape itself beyond the automations of physics with a conscious mind. However considering that the laws of physics still compose it's being, it cannot violate them utterly; but rather it can exploit certain phenomena that works around some restrictions.

I don't call this thing god though, because it's constrained by it's own limitations too. Would that still count as being Deist, Agnostic or Pantheist? Not sure.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 10:53:15 PM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2009, 02:50:27 AM »
im a member of the church of theologic logistics nighmare
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2009, 03:26:03 AM »
I am a God. I want you all to say nice things about me a few times a day. I want you also to cut out the middle man and give me all donations and tithes direct.
I will write a rule book if and when I get around to it and in the meantime don't nag or beg for things or I will smite you.
That is all.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2009, 04:47:22 AM »
Sorry but you'll have to talk about the bureaucracy with the middle man.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2009, 05:51:26 AM »
You are set for a smiting and a bit of wrath for good measure.....if I can be arsed. I am a kind of a lazy God.  :P
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2009, 06:10:03 AM »
I was about to ask what you've been up to for the last 2,000 years. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline RPM1978

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2009, 05:38:46 PM »
How can one deny a creator? does a car make itself? no way, cars need intellegent designers, can a computer make itself? no way, computers need intellegent designers (just ask Bill Gates about this one, Microsoft was not possible without his genius behind it).

Likewise the human body could not make itself at all, in order for all the bones and organs to be in place the way they are, an intellegent designer had to be there to make this possible.

Some people have varied opinions on who that is? I myself believe it is God, others could believe it is someone else like Allah or Ganesh or whoever the Totem Pole stands for.

I have to wonder why anyone makes a big deal out of one choosing to believe in a Creator, and why one choose to mock the idea of one believing in a Creator.

I mean im not mocking those who refuse to believe in a Creator.