Author Topic: bksdklksdfktard from WP  (Read 5168 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: bksdklksdfktard from WP
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2009, 03:30:10 PM »
Yes, of course. I'm open for the other possibilities, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2009, 04:50:43 PM »
Is there any chance of letting Soleiyu back in?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2009, 04:53:22 PM »

these "elitist" aspies fucking piss me off.

I was once like this though.

Hopefuly in time he'll realize what a retard he was and face reality. At the moment though, I'm considering putting him onto the aspie article on ED since he fits the stereotype. That's if I can remember my account on there...

DO IT FAGGOT!  :laugh:

Anyway this guy is one of those insecure fucktards, who is also the creepy attention whore type.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Blasted

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2009, 04:54:36 PM »
He's only a young teen guys, give him a break  ::)

I at his age was ten times more stupid than I am now, think of that :P

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2009, 05:00:18 PM »
He's only a young teen guys, give him a break  ::)

Fuck that, the last person I knew who was like this guy was about that age. He was so bad he took his threats to a real life level and even had a restraining order filed against him at one point.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 05:02:30 PM by Singularity »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Blasted

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2009, 05:03:00 PM »

Fuck that, the last person I knew who was like this guy was about that age. He was so bad he took his threats to a real life level and even had a restraining order filed against him at one point.

Is the blgdbdjgjd guy threatening somebody?  ???

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2009, 05:03:51 PM »

Is the blgdbdjgjd guy threatening somebody?  ???

No, sorry about that outburst, raw nerve was hit.

Blasted

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2009, 05:04:51 PM »
I'm still confused but okay :P

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2009, 05:06:39 PM »
i was a complete twat when i was a teenager. took me till i was 20 to grow up. i still get a bit angry sometimes and i'm still a bit of an idiot, but especially with aspies you gotta expect us to be a bit of a twat when we're teenagers. all teenagers are twats tbh

hvaing said that, sometimes you need a kick up the arse. being on wp is a bad way to grow up

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2009, 05:19:44 PM »
i was a complete twat when i was a teenager. took me till i was 20 to grow up. i still get a bit angry sometimes and i'm still a bit of an idiot, but especially with aspies you gotta expect us to be a bit of a twat when we're teenagers. all teenagers are twats tbh

hvaing said that, sometimes you need a kick up the arse. being on wp is a bad way to grow up

Thats why I tolerate his shit more than the likes of Ken M. I was never that annoying at 17, but I've certainly had deep seated problems.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »
I'm still confused but okay :P

Eh, forget about my faggotry. :laugh:

Normally I wouldn't be so snappy and react to such things so easily, but I feel like shit. :-\

Blasted

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2009, 05:47:04 PM »

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2009, 05:52:30 PM »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2009, 05:58:04 PM »
I was a shit at 17 too, but I would still troll the past me.

Not many teens are like blfkdkdslds though. Sure a lot of them are dumb immature fucktards, but they're nothing compared to badoksacocd.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2009, 05:59:43 PM »
I was a shit at 17 too, but I would still troll the past me.

Not many teens are like blfkdkdslds though. Sure a lot of them are dumb immature fucktards, but they're nothing compared to badoksacocd.

I found the experience of being trolled on a few occasions quite useful, sometimes you need to be bluntly told off to snap out of something stupid.