Educational

Author Topic: Obama???  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Obama???
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2016, 04:17:02 PM »
Not a Nobel Prize winner...
Yes, a Nobel Prize winner, without a single day of peace during his reign.

Yes it is interesting. Nobel Prizes used to be something of value.
There's a few questionable peace prize holders.

Sure has. It has become a corrupt institution with no integrity and you see it. I remember people that used to get it and everyone would talk about the choices and how well they were picked. Now they don't talk about it at all.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2016, 04:17:55 PM »
I think he has been a decent President, from an outsider's POV. Not a Nobel Prize winner, but let's face it, he was always going to be an improvement from the last one.

That's a low threshold to meet but as Al pointed out, do you see how the world has no respect for him??  and the US??

Are you saying that the world has no respect for Bush, or for Obama?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2016, 04:24:45 PM »
I think he has been a decent President, from an outsider's POV. Not a Nobel Prize winner, but let's face it, he was always going to be an improvement from the last one.

That's a low threshold to meet but as Al pointed out, do you see how the world has no respect for him??  and the US??

Are you saying that the world has no respect for Bush, or for Obama?

A lot of the world leaders do not and a lot of the world don't. Absolutely. Not saying they will Hillary or Trump either but at the moment that is a bit of an unknown.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2016, 04:30:05 PM »
That doesn't answer my question. I couldn't figure out whether Pappy was talking about Bush or Obama. I still can't.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2016, 04:39:53 PM »
That doesn't answer my question. I couldn't figure out whether Pappy was talking about Bush or Obama. I still can't.

He is talking about Obama. Odeon introduced Bush as a comparison. Bush Pappy and I have said is worse but that is simply saying Bush is a worse President NOT Obama is good.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2016, 04:41:28 PM »
In that case I want to know where he's getting the info about the world having no respect for Obama.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2016, 04:44:52 PM »
In that case I want to know where he's getting the info about the world having no respect for Obama.

Philippines the President called him a son of a whore
Farange told him he should never interfere with another country's politcis
Putin called him an ankle biter
Chinese would not roll out the red carpet when he landed at the G20 convention nor would they roll up the stair ramp.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2016, 04:46:49 PM »
Here's a recent Pew Research page. http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/06/29/as-obama-years-draw-to-close-president-and-u-s-seen-favorably-in-europe-and-asia/

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2016, 04:48:07 PM »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2016, 04:51:25 PM »
Nice chart.  :plus:

Filipino confidence is at 94% though..  ??? That was spring 2015, I wonder if it changed after the 2016 election.

Obama has more support in countries across the world than he does in the USA.  :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2016, 04:53:50 PM »

The Phillippines is not my idea of a yardstick. It's a bit like being recommended by Boris Johnson. As for the US, I believe his approval ratings are fairly high. I'm pretty sure that means something.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2016, 04:55:33 PM »

The Phillippines is not my idea of a yardstick. It's a bit like being recommended by Boris Johnson. As for the US, I believe his approval ratings are fairly high. I'm pretty sure that means something.

Liberals like him.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2016, 04:56:28 PM »

Liberals like him.

They appear to be in the majority, then.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2016, 04:57:21 PM »

Liberals like him.

They are and have been for a while however to counter this, the Republicans turn out to vote at higher percentages

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2016, 04:58:47 PM »

Liberals like him.

They are and have been for a while however to counter this, the Republicans turn out to vote at higher percentages

I wonder why they are in the majority. :apondering:

- Albert Einstein