Author Topic: I feel like a long lost cousin  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: I feel like a long lost cousin
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2009, 06:19:36 AM »
This is true. And more stress is the last thing the poor woman needs, so no dying for you mister :laugh:

This is very true. She is and she doesn't need the stress.
In fact you have no idea of the things I would like to do....to.......for her to reduce her stress.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2009, 07:37:32 AM »
This is true. And more stress is the last thing the poor woman needs, so no dying for you mister :laugh:

In fact you have no idea of the things I would like to do....to.......for her to reduce her stress.

Ooooooooooh
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2009, 07:48:31 AM »

Ooooooooooh

If you guys could carry on like this in various places on the board, then you can get yourselves into the newsbox and take the heat off of me and EBM. Just saying. Pleaseandthankyou. :P

:lol:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2009, 07:59:10 AM »

Ooooooooooh

If you guys could carry on like this in various places on the board, then you can get yourselves into the newsbox and take the heat off of me and EBM. Just saying. Pleaseandthankyou. :P

Hey Sweetie, why would we be so cruel to take the heat off a hot couple like the two of you.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2009, 08:04:27 AM »

Ooooooooooh

;D

Oh we are old news though.
Also not as young and alluring as you two.
Give it a couple of months. :)
Still will definitely from time time to drop well-placed smutty talk because I am a romantic dirty old man, and hope that takes some of the teasing from you two love birds
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 08:09:38 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Celticgoddess

« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2009, 08:20:29 AM »
Dude, you won't leave Manchester and come and live on a llama farm with me.  :zoinks: Shit, you even have ME saying llamas. I meant alpacas. :P

Ooooh, now you are revealing yourself to be from the posh branch of the family.

* banters of to admire cows again *

If I had my way, I would sell my house in the suburbs and move out to a few acres of land and have a small hobby farm with alpacas and goats, and a donkey. That's actually my big wish. :laugh:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2009, 08:26:36 AM »
Dude, you won't leave Manchester and come and live on a llama farm with me.  :zoinks: Shit, you even have ME saying llamas. I meant alpacas. :P

If I had my way, I would sell my house in the suburbs and move out to a few acres of land and have a small hobby farm with alpacas and goats, and a donkey. That's actually my big wish. :laugh:

We have chickens in our suburban backyard.  ;D

Celticgoddess

« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2009, 08:43:57 AM »

Ooooooooooh

;D

Oh we are old news though.
Also not as young and alluring as you two.
Give it a couple of months. :)
Still will definitely from time time to drop well-placed smutty talk because I am a romantic dirty old man, and hope that takes some of the teasing from you two love birds

Bless you both. ;)

Celticgoddess

« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2009, 04:59:18 PM »

Bumping this up because Phlex wasn't included in the family thanksgiving dinner. He's the cousin who shows up with his wife and every year seems to have added 3 more kids. :green:

Scrapheap

« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »
I feel like a Long....

Island Iced Tea!!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2009, 06:02:16 PM »
mmmm.....Can you make me one too? So who are you? The drunk cousin or the guy who plays bartender?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2009, 06:44:46 AM »

Bumping this up because Phlex wasn't included in the family thanksgiving dinner. He's the cousin who shows up with his wife and every year seems to have added 3 more kids. :green:

:duh:

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2009, 06:57:27 AM »

And these kids are all somehow different ages...
Flibbit.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2009, 07:01:05 AM »
Phlex! Good to see you back  8)

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2009, 08:31:44 AM »
I think we might be having another kid too, that's why I  :duh:

...because your statement was too accurate.