Educational

Author Topic: Suicidal Aspie's  (Read 2801 times)

Blasted

Re: Suicidal Aspie's
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2009, 05:07:06 PM »
Does the fact that you're secretely gay make you very suicidal Hadron? :(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2009, 06:55:56 PM »
If I'd do it nobody would know there would be searching for days.  There is an island of the coast where I live claims several a year
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 11:25:04 AM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Elmo

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2009, 05:57:46 PM »
Elmo would miss you.

Elmo

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2009, 06:02:19 PM »
You go first.

It's not on my list of things to do.
I am a long stretch from suicidal.
That makes two of us.

Elmo can count to threesies.   :orly:

Offline Aspie Bitch from Hell

• Fresh Meat
  • Be nice or SUFFER!!!
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2010, 11:01:12 PM »
Elmo didn't get a fuck or a blow job so Elmo left!  :hahaha:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2010, 10:10:17 AM »
who was elmo?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2010, 10:19:26 AM »
http://blogofmanytrades.blogspot.com/2007/11/square-one.html

In this link an Aspie is about to commit suicide just because he's bein pushed round a bit. Ya gotta scroll down. He didn't but..... :duh:

Wow, that Phil they are talking about sounds like bad news, to send a bunch of thugs to torment a teenager over him warning another teenager to stay away from Phil.

Joeker said...
I AM THE STROMGEST MIND!

You have no idea what shit i went throught, what i survved, what i had to live with. I too k conrtol, not Aspegers, ME!

I'm the one who made my will, made my body obey me, you have no idea what this took , no ide of the struggle its been just to be able to move when i want, not when the as does. I'm covered in scras, ave them inside and out, emotional and physical. I had to do it, there was noone to talk to about it all. I was tortured, broken, hurt in so many ways, and all by people i only wanted to frends with. I tired killing myself so many time i cant ccount em on my hands.

I lived therough all of that, and took my body for me. I could have been a suicide, I could have been a school shooter, I could have become a freaking emotionless sociopath, but I survived.

ever wanted t okill yourself? ever wanted to kill yourself because you thought it;d make evertone happy? Eveer tried killing self for that? Don you fucking try to make me your goddamn bitch i survved a hell that make you look like notheing, NOTHING!

Joeker said...
You low, disgusting, vile, shameless beasts. I almost... I was going to... I would've

You fucking assholes. You motherfucking assholes. Do you know how close... And you still...

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2010, 10:24:48 AM »
Well, truth is, far more of us are suicidal, and will suicide, than the NT, that's statistical reality. Personally I have ensured that if it ever comes to that there are friends who will make a major media banquet out of it in terms of the reasons why. I have lived most of my life on a personal "death row" where I could genuinely run  out of viable alternatives to suicide any day...with nowhere to turn for effective and appropriate help or support.

It's not about a death wish. I am as terrified of dying as anyone. It's about how close I have had no choice but live my life to that vanishing point where, however terrifying and distressing it is, death becomes at least less terrifying and distressing than going on living.

I resent the fuck outa that aspect of my reality, and the ONLY thing that would make it easy on me, in the event, would be knowing that my death will be used well after I am gone to ensure that, at least, somebody else doesn't have to go through what I have.

I don't know you well, but it seems to me that you could do much more to make sure other people don't have to go through what you went through if you stay alive.

What help and support do you need?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2010, 10:34:45 AM »
who was elmo?

Apparently, Elmo was someone who felt comfortable posting here only as a guest.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2010, 02:15:40 PM »
Thanks for answering.

I'm glad that your life at least for now is running optimally and you are doing fine.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2010, 03:24:23 PM »

In this link an Aspie is about to commit suicide just because he's bein pushed round a bit. Ya gotta scroll down. He didn't but..... :duh:

Wow, that Phil they are talking about sounds like bad news, to send a bunch of thugs to torment a teenager over him warning another teenager to stay away from Phil.

That Phil is Philip Gluyas, aka Timelord.

He really hates it when you post his full name btw, especially in relation to his timelord alias, so fuck him.

Offline Aspie Bitch from Hell

• Fresh Meat
  • Be nice or SUFFER!!!
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2010, 04:57:46 AM »
Okay. Where do I find him?

Here's another one;
http://www.thezach.net

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2010, 08:08:16 AM »

Joeker said...
I AM THE STROMGEST MIND!

You have no idea what shit i went throught, what i survved, what i had to live with. I too k conrtol, not Aspegers, ME!

I'm the one who made my will, made my body obey me, you have no idea what this took , no ide of the struggle its been just to be able to move when i want, not when the as does. I'm covered in scras, ave them inside and out, emotional and physical. I had to do it, there was noone to talk to about it all. I was tortured, broken, hurt in so many ways, and all by people i only wanted to frends with. I tired killing myself so many time i cant ccount em on my hands.

I lived therough all of that, and took my body for me. I could have been a suicide, I could have been a school shooter, I could have become a freaking emotionless sociopath, but I survived.

ever wanted t okill yourself? ever wanted to kill yourself because you thought it;d make evertone happy? Eveer tried killing self for that? Don you fucking try to make me your goddamn bitch i survved a hell that make you look like notheing, NOTHING!

Joeker said...
You low, disgusting, vile, shameless beasts. I almost... I was going to... I would've

You fucking assholes. You motherfucking assholes. Do you know how close... And you still...

Yup Phil is a dropkick and a bully and loves pushing around teenagers. Joker was 18 but he does it with as young as 13. I have a 13 year old son and if some slimy little toad like him tried that  with my son I would go over there and sort the little creep out. As it is I have had some fun with Timelord and his friends and sabotaged all his efforts at being any online autistic presence. I am pleased with that.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2010, 08:28:22 AM »
http://www.philsworld.com.au/as/index.htm

This is his clubhouse and a stranger kookier place on the internet simply does not exist. I tried desperately to get him here but he refrained.
I would love him here. I would like to metaphorically, make fun of him, slap him, around push him over, and piss on him. He deserves no less.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2010, 03:26:52 PM »
Unfortunately, I am at that stage where I am less afraid of dying than living. I need professional help and will seek it for real this week.
I'd rather live for a cause than die for it.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.