Author Topic: Soy was Bint  (Read 6240 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Soy was Bint
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2009, 04:57:09 AM »
This is an example of what the false tolerance on this board looks like: is this Allah?? is this how he would look?

The response to the first post in that thread would undoubtedly be the one in the third post.

That's false tolerance, especially since you at the same time treat a fellow aspie like shit because he made some really tasteless jokes.

That's not even a post on this board.  That's on Dunc's Drivel.

TheoK

« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2009, 04:58:20 AM »
This is an example of what the false tolerance on this board looks like: is this Allah?? is this how he would look?

The response to the first post in that thread would undoubtedly be the one in the third post.

That's false tolerance, especially since you at the same time treat a fellow aspie like shit because he made some really tasteless jokes.

:asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing:

Ever heard the word "travesty"?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2009, 05:02:38 AM »
He told me that he just wanted to provoke because he hated the mentality of false tolerance on the board.

But what the fuck did he expect? That we'd sit back and silently listen to his crap without reacting in some way?

His choice.

He says half the board are subhumans and whatnot, attacks Dawg's and Callaway's daughters for no apparent reason, and you say it's all a tasteless joke? FFS, you cannot possibly be that naive, Lit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

GalileoAce

« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2009, 05:03:14 AM »

:asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing:

MAKE SENSE DAMMIT!

TheoK

« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2009, 05:04:56 AM »
He was just provoking. He was banned at least three times from the Swedish board where I found him, because he posted similar things there. They banned him for trolling, though, because they thought he couldn't be for real.

You should have responded in the same way.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2009, 05:05:29 AM »
I would take it for what it was, a tasteless joke.

That's because you are a fuckhead.

I actually agree with Lit here though; because regardless even if his remarks were serious, you cannot let yourself get too seriously agitated by them. Composure is key.

Not everyone reactes in the same way. And above all, you probably react differently when your family is involved. I know I do.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2009, 05:05:40 AM »

MAKE SENSE DAMMIT!

::)

That thread is a travesty on I2 mentality.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2009, 05:09:11 AM »
He was just provoking. He was banned at least three times from the Swedish board where I find him, because he posted similar things there. They banned him for trolling, though, because they thought he couldn't be for real.

By banning him for trolling?

- Albert Einstein

GalileoAce

« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2009, 05:10:48 AM »
I sometimes wonder why people come to this site.

Don't take that the wrong way, I don't mean to disparage the site or indeed any one. I just wonder what people are seeking; what they get from the site. I like coming here mainly because there are people I like here, and I do like the 'callout' idea, free speech and all that.
But what do others get?

What did Soyleieueuieueieueiueie or whatever his name was, expect to get from this site? The site, of whose members he referred to as subhuman, or elitist, or what have you... What did he expect to gain? What do you, any of you who care to answer, expect to gain from coming to the site?

I expect free exchange of ideas, meaningless banter between friends and enemies, and the expectation that if I say something stupid, and I have, I will be called on it.

TheoK

« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2009, 05:11:51 AM »
He was just provoking. He was banned at least three times from the Swedish board where I find him, because he posted similar things there. They banned him for trolling, though, because they thought he couldn't be for real.

By banning him for trolling?

No, responded with the same kind of insults he made to you, I mean.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2009, 05:12:16 AM »

He wanted to get to you, Callaway, and he couldn't find anything on here to get to you about except for your daughter.

If that's the case, I guess he wanted to get to DirtDawg too even though he has not posted on the board for quite some time.

Soy said that I put him on ignore and he saw that as some sort of victory, but I never did.

I used the ignore function soon after it was installed, but I haven't used it since.

GalileoAce

« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2009, 05:12:46 AM »

MAKE SENSE DAMMIT!

You're still not making sense... The best I can understand is that you feel people bottle their inner intolerances in favour of...being PC? And that Soylieu was trying to provoke some sort of intolerant response?

Well he succeeded I suppose. Odeon, and thus the site, would not tolerate his shit anymore. Bye bye Soy.

TheoK

« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2009, 05:14:53 AM »

MAKE SENSE DAMMIT!

You're still not making sense... The best I can understand is that you feel people bottle their inner intolerances in favour of...being PC? And that Soylieu was trying to provoke some sort of intolerant response?

Well he succeeded I suppose. Odeon, and thus the site, would not tolerate his shit anymore. Bye bye Soy.

NO, he meant that the "tolerance" on this site was hypocrisy; you defend towelheads for the sake of political correctness and at the same time stab a fellow aspie in the back.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2009, 05:19:15 AM »
Islam is gay

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2009, 05:23:10 AM »

MAKE SENSE DAMMIT!

NO, he meant that the "tolerance" on this site was hypocrisy; you defend towelheads for the sake of political correctness and at the same time stab a fellow aspie in the back.

Bullshit. Sharing the same dx doesn't grant you special powers. If you behave like an arse, you'll be treatded like an arse, regardless of dx. This fellow aspie brother bullshit is a poor excuse for being an arse, IMO.

I defend "towelheads" not because of being politically correct, I defend them because I believe they have the same rights as the rest of us. I defend them because you're attacking them on no other grounds than fear and intolerance--no *fake* intolerance there either, Lit, but a real-life bigotry.

Soy behaves like an arse, he gets called on his behaviour. End of story.

- Albert Einstein