Educational

Author Topic: Callaway's daughter  (Read 5472 times)

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
Re: Callaway's daughter
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2009, 03:08:40 PM »
I tend not to feel comfortable around lower class cultures, particularly African-American. But that's because the culture is so different and makes me very uncomfortable.

But that doesn't mean I hate them or think less of them. It just means that how we were raised just doesn't mesh very well together.

If Americans/Brits have a general personality or way of interacting that you find harsh or unpleasant, then the simplest thing to do is avoid interactions. You can't change what you find unpleasurable, but that doesn't mean you have to be crude. There's a difference between being aware of what you do and don't like and just being plain racist.
Flibbit.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2009, 03:13:35 PM »
this time i support you in your use of questionable software

all hail the might O all hail the might O all hail the might O all hail the might O all hail the might O
Blabberizing people is cowardly.  :thumbdn:

i agree %100, but shit man this is deserved, farso more than cals was.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2009, 03:16:04 PM »
I tend not to feel comfortable around lower class cultures, particularly African-American. But that's because the culture is so different and makes me very uncomfortable.

But that doesn't mean I hate them or think less of them. It just means that how we were raised just doesn't mesh very well together.

If Americans/Brits have a general personality or way of interacting that you find harsh or unpleasant, then the simplest thing to do is avoid interactions. You can't change what you find unpleasurable, but that doesn't mean you have to be crude. There's a difference between being aware of what you do and don't like and just being plain racist.

i grew up in the suberburbs in a white upper middle class family, but theres no place i feel more comfortable that hanging out with a bunch of street nigga's.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2009, 03:20:07 PM »
Blabberizing people is cowardly.  :thumbdn:

What the fuckwit is doing is cowardly, Lit. To attack someone's family is cowardly. This fuckwit is getting what he deserves, and more.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2009, 03:24:19 PM »

i grew up in the suberburbs in a white upper middle class family, but theres no place i feel more comfortable that hanging out with a bunch of street nigga's.

I don't. Af-Ams I've been around have a tendency to be quite loud. I've found most to be quite pleasant and kind, but the loudness of their manners and voices wears on me so I tend to avoid it.
Flibbit.

TheoK

« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2009, 03:32:13 PM »
Was he banned?  ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2009, 03:43:07 PM »
this is retarded

he should not be blabberised or banned

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »
TCO got his way, i'm next on his hit list, then its Bint apparently  :hanged:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2009, 03:46:06 PM »
it's boring when everyone agrees and gets on well  with each other   :(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2009, 03:53:29 PM »
I agree, Soph. It is boring.

Also, Benjiman, you're not on any list. We fight, we argue, big deal.

But this is what happened: Sol said he'd report us to the police for cp--in fact, he said he'd done so already.  Now, I'm pretty sure we don't have anything illegal here, but cp is the one crime that will brin unwanted attention to this place and the one thing that can easily shut us down, regardless of the actual truth in what he claims.

So I don't know about you but if that's what he wants, I'm not going to let him dig up more. Pretty much every ban here that wasn't the result of being a minor was about this sort of thing, and if something happens it's my arse on the line, not yours.

BTW, he also said he would link to us from various sites to get us as much unwanted attention as possible.

You tell me, was it fucked up to ban him?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2009, 03:54:57 PM »
TCO got his way, i'm next on his hit list, then its Bint apparently  :hanged:

Would you cut that out? Do you know how much work I go to keep tracking you down because you keep getting banned?  :laugh:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2009, 03:56:39 PM »

I'm not a ban happy person by any means, but given what you've just said, I say the ban was wise.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2009, 03:58:13 PM »
ok if he is threatening the site, then maybe a ban is warranted. especially if cp is involved. i don't want that kinda shit around here anymore than the rest of you

i don't like the blabberiser though, seems like something that's just used on people who are disliked by the majority of us. i think either there's reason to silence someone (ie ban them) or there's not, in which case allow them to post as usual, however fucked up/offensive it might be

Offline ASpHole

• Uncle Hardcore Meat from The Mothers of Invasion
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2009, 03:59:15 PM »

BTW, he also said he would link to us from various sites to get us as much unwanted attention as possible.

Nope not in the least, and I know that at this moment he's watching this thread like the pissy asshole that he is. Give him a custom title like Dunc did with AHayes after AHayes called his wife a whore.
"When there's no 'there' to get to, we're so there!"

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2009, 04:00:24 PM »
ok if he is threatening the site, then maybe a ban is warranted. especially if cp is involved. i don't want that kinda shit around here anymore than the rest of you

i don't like the blabberiser though, seems like something that's just used on people who are disliked by the majority of us. i think either there's reason to silence someone (ie ban them) or there's not, in which case allow them to post as usual, however fucked up/offensive it might be

Just click on quote if you want to know what he posted.