Author Topic: Callaway's daughter  (Read 5510 times)

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
Re: Callaway's daughter
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »
wtf, why are thread names changing? i think im loosing it. ignore that last post, im too lazy to delete it.

callaway has more class in the left side of her sphinctor than soreiyu could ever have, even with a labotomy.

no amount of armani could ever disguize the fact that hes a piece of shit that has no class. if class was rated as a score from one to ten, soreiyu would be a -372

i give up.  :facepalm2:

lmao

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

while i was busy making a monster post to soreiyu, and basically washing my hands of him, coincidentally he was getting banned.

now wheres this shit he said about callaways daughter? i need to see it.

I'm still here.

another testament to the failure that is your life. you cant even get banned when trying.

<reads posted while i was typing>
ok im done, i was done already
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2009, 01:59:28 PM »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2009, 01:59:58 PM »
I am on zomg now and any serious discussion on my part will be held there.

I won't be friendly or act sane on here. This is a shithole I'm going to use for venting and insulting nationalities and races I dislike.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2009, 02:02:03 PM »
wtf, why are thread names changing? i think im loosing it. ignore that last post, im too lazy to delete it.

callaway has more class in the left side of her sphinctor than soreiyu could ever have, even with a labotomy.

no amount of armani could ever disguize the fact that hes a piece of shit that has no class. if class was rated as a score from one to ten, soreiyu would be a -372

i give up.  :facepalm2:

lmao

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

while i was busy making a monster post to soreiyu, and basically washing my hands of him, coincidentally he was getting banned.

now wheres this shit he said about callaways daughter? i need to see it.

I'm still here.

another testament to the failure that is your life. you cant even get banned when trying.

<reads posted while i was typing>
ok im done, i was done already

Armani hasn't really been considered classy since Richard Gere wore it in the late 80's. It's a sleezy, massproduced turkish pimp brand for fast money latinos and your average american banker with too long trouser legs slouching over the pants.
Kick me

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2009, 02:06:18 PM »
that still doesnt make you classy. you are clueless.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2009, 02:09:44 PM »

Callaway is trying to be classy by being a pseudo academic NT wannabe and always keeping a respectable, just slightly self righteous, image to the world. She's not as knowledgeable as she claims, she's actually quite dumb since she has studied several languages but never learned a single one other than her primary language.
Kick me

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2009, 02:13:11 PM »

Callaway is trying to be classy by being a pseudo academic NT wannabe and always keeping a respectable, just slightly self righteous, image to the world. She's not as knowledgeable as she claims, she's actually quite dumb since she has studied several languages but never learned a single one other than her primary language.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2009, 02:15:07 PM »

Callaway is classy by being an academic and always keeping a respectable, just slightly self righteous, image to the world. She's as knowledgeable as she claims, she's actually quite intellectual since she has studied several languages but never learned a single one other than her primary language.

QFT

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »
Callaway is one of the finest people I've known on the net. It's easy to get defensive over Sol's online insults-- especially when they involve harming loved ones. Hell, my first inclination is to rip his head off and spit down his cyber-neck. But considering that's 1) not possible, and 2) a waste of energy on a very lonely pathetic man, there's little point except for odeon to keep Sol's personal information handy for any future incidents in which it needs to be used to contact authorities.

Unfortunately, Sol doesn't get it that he's playing a losing game. Maybe it wasn't kosher for people to be taking the crap out of him at almost every turn, but then this is Intensity, no holds barred, and Sol has unwisely stayed through apparently several generations of nicknames.

Despite his protestations that he doesn't like other people, he still comes here. (Not being honest with himself methinks.). And time after time, he just doesn't GET IT that throwing more and more serious insults only gets people to hate him even more. Like plucking a chicken in the wind: he only winds up with a mouth full of feathers.

And even though he says he doesn't care and enjoys hurting people, frankly I think that's a load of bullshit he tells himself as a defense so he doesn't have to admit how truly lonely he is. It's easier to be angry than hurt. No human being is totally asocial. Even the oldest hermit in the deepest darkest cave wants some company.

Callaway, protect your family and keep them safe. But don't waste your time on this guy. He's lonely, pathetic, and in pain, and obviously lashes out at whoever he can. You just got in the way and he obviously has no fucking idea what he's talking about. You're just the newest symbolized target for his lifelong anger.

I'm in harmony with the universe. Sometimes I'm angry but that doesn't change anything, it's just my human side speaking then.

I have had average looking friends with average hobbies and I didn't get much out of it. So sorry, but no I don't need people the way you think. I want to make contact with truly different and spiritual people. Not people like the ones on here.

From what I can tell, you've not bothered to try and find that side to anyone here. You've been too busy insulting people and being defensive. How do you ever expect to find worthwhile "spiritual" people, as you call them, if the only things that issue from your keyboard is foul-mouthed filth?

You damn yourself, Sol. Surely you're intelligent enough to grasp cause and effect. You don't have to be playing billiards to figure out social interaction works the same way, albeit on a more complicated level. Ball A makes contact with Ball B, Ball B sinks into far pocket. It's no different, just many more variables.

Usually you get out whatever you put in. Right now you get anger and name-calling because that's all you've had the (lack of) courtesy to offer the forum.

Cause and effect. It does no good to finger point at other people if you never take responsibility for your own actions. And I'm not talking about blame, I'm talking about the fact that your own behavior is the only behavior you have control over. "Clean up your own side of the street" so to speak.

I'm an American. I don't consider myself patriotic since there's a hell of a lot wrong with this country and frankly I find the concept of patriotism rather illogical anyways. --But then I don't know of any model country. Humans will fuck something up if they can, I've learned that. Aside from the profane racism you seem to harbor against Americans and British, I would likely be in some agreement with you on a great many levels. As would MANY Americans and British. And, frankly, having known Callaway for a number of years and having had some political discussions with her on other fora, I know she would probably be agreeing with you to some extent if you weren't spewing forth hatred and instead were capable of calm intelligent conversation.

The current generations alive today in the English-speaking countries didn't invent the Western Anglo-centric outlook that pervades this media-driven world. We inherited it and are as stuck with it as anyone else. It's a centuries-old attitude that is impossible to change without large changes from the top down. Single people, no matter how fervent or strong-willed, can't change that.

There are an incredible number of reasons to hate the US and UK. But don't be so dense as to paint whole populations of people with one broad stroke based on the actions of their leaders and government. Since when have politicians and the elite ever been representative of an entire people? ::)
Flibbit.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »
QFT

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2009, 03:02:57 PM »
I just can't take americans seriously. The other day I saw Harvard professor Jill Bolte Taylor on TV when she was in Stockholm and even though I thought she seemed sympathetic and I probably would have pretended to be nice and polite if I met her IRL, I would still think "american, lol" in an almost OCD way.

I just can't get over the fact that I look down on americans, australians and a lot of british. It's like everything they do seem slightly more "crude" in my eyes. Even if I try to respect everyone, that voice in the back of my head saying "it's just an american/brit whatever, you have to manipulate and play along but laugh at them on the inside" keeps speaking up.

When I meet american people I'm usually good at pulling their strings. Someone is from Arkansas than I say "oh Clinton's home state" and they invite me for dinner or buy me beer. That's how they are. Very, very NT cuddly cuddly friendly friendly and also very stupid. I have played along with it many times and pretended to be interested in stuff they are proud of or good at, and I've managed to manipulate them easily this way but I also feel guilty because my inner voice keeps telling me they are idiots.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 03:04:55 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2009, 03:05:25 PM »
;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2009, 03:06:48 PM »
hahahahahaha
i fucking love you o

TheoK

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2009, 03:07:47 PM »
Blabberizing people is cowardly.  :thumbdn:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2009, 03:08:09 PM »
I just can't take americans seriously. The other day I saw Harvard professor Jill Bolte Taylor on TV when she was in Stockholm and even though I thought she seemed sympathetic and I probably would have pretended to be nice and polite if I met her IRL, I would still think "american, lol" in an almost OCD way.

I just can't get over the fact that I look down on americans, australians and a lot of british. It's like everything they do seem slightly more "crude" in my eyes. Even if I try to respect everyone, that voice in the back of my head saying "it's just an american/brit whatever, you have to manipulate and play along but laugh at them on the inside" keeps speaking up.

Hey, you're a fuckwit but does that mean all Swede's a re fuckwits as well? No. You are only representative of yourself. And being that, you can only speak for yourself. Not Sweden, Germany, Jews, or Biddleonians. And your views have come accross as pure, unadulterated bullshit, no matter how you spread it.