Author Topic: Is the anglo-axis inflating its own cultural value?  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Is the anglo-axis inflating its own cultural value?
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 11:01:52 AM »
Michael Jackson and Adolf Hitler were not on the spectrum. Hitler probably was a sociopath and had NPD as well. Michael Jackson had a lot of psychological issues stemming from his childhood.

Yes, it's likely.

Soiledarse is desperately looking for aspie role models, hence his wish to dx them as aspies.

They were aspies, however you're not.

Where's your PhD, your Doctorate in Psychoanalytical studies, your licence to practise Psychological medicine, your Medical Diploma to practice as a licenced GP, or even an intern at a General Hospital?

If you answer no to all of the above, then I'm afraid your just blowing kisses in the wind.  :violin:

I don't care for formal education in this case. My own experiences as an aspie and my gift for psychology is enough.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 11:02:36 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 11:56:44 AM »
It's kind of cute that you always agree with soiledarse, Lit, regardless of what he says.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 11:57:42 AM »
Michael Jackson and Adolf Hitler were not on the spectrum. Hitler probably was a sociopath and had NPD as well. Michael Jackson had a lot of psychological issues stemming from his childhood.

Yes, it's likely.

Soiledarse is desperately looking for aspie role models, hence his wish to dx them as aspies.

Where's your PhD, your Doctorate in Psychoanalytical studies, your licence to practise Psychological medicine, your Medical Diploma to practice as a licenced GP, or even an intern at a General Hospital?

If you answer no to all of the above, then I'm afraid your just blowing kisses in the wind.  :violin:

I don't care for formal education in this case. My own experiences as an aspie and my gift for psychology is enough.

/shrugs

Formal education would immediately prove you wrong so it's understandable that you don't want to take that route.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 11:59:41 AM »

Yes, it's likely.

/shrugs

Formal education would immediately prove you wrong so it's understandable that you don't want to take that route.

Several of the leading AS experts in the world argue that both Hitler and MJ indeed had AS. So no, formal education is with me on this one.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 12:08:31 PM »
Sources, please.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 01:04:59 PM »
Sources, please.

My shrink, who was very experienced and the best one on AS in my hometown, said it several times to me.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 01:29:56 PM »
Sources, please.

One of the experts who diagnosed both of them was from Ireland. Gonna google him up.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2009, 01:33:28 PM »
Sources, please.

My shrink, who was very experienced and the best one on AS in my hometown, said it several times to me.

Dx'ing dead people is a pointless exercise even if your shrink actually knew Hitler or MJ (which I consider improbable but I'm willing to entertain the notion for fun if you're game), because AS is a very subjective list of symptoms and the risk of misdiagnosis is great even if you have the opportunity to interview the subject directly.

But I'm guessing that your shrink didn't know either of them and only had access to second- or third-hand sources, making his guess just that, a guess.

Again, I understand that soiledarse desperately needs a role model or two in the aspie world, probably because he is having doubts about his own dx, but wishing something to be true doesn't make it so.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2009, 01:35:17 PM »
Sources, please.

One of the experts who diagnosed both of them was from Ireland. Gonna google him up.

How was the dx performed? A séance? Ouija board?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2009, 01:46:56 PM »
You're not a real aspie Odeon. Real aspies can identify with Hitler and MJ. I'm far from alone, but I might be closer to having their charisma than what is the case with most aspies.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2009, 01:48:24 PM »
I look a bit like a blond Hitler without a moustasche.  8)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2009, 03:52:10 PM »
You're not a real aspie Odeon. Real aspies can identify with Hitler and MJ. I'm far from alone, but I might be closer to having their charisma than what is the case with most aspies.

:LMAO:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2009, 04:08:48 PM »
I like dogs

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2009, 04:11:49 PM »
Dogs are nice.

- Albert Einstein