Educational

Author Topic: Is the anglo-axis inflating its own cultural value?  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Is the anglo-axis inflating its own cultural value?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 10:27:40 PM »
The Rolling Stones were such wannabe black blues musicians, it hurts to listen to them.

MJ didn't write many songs himself, he mostly bought songs.   That is one reason I think he is really overrated.

Children of Bodom has some Finnish members.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 04:31:27 AM »
The Rolling Stones were such wannabe black blues musicians, it hurts to listen to them.

MJ didn't write many songs himself, he mostly bought songs.   That is one reason I think he is really overrated.

Children of Bodom has some Finnish members.

MJ was an aspie, he was a talented charismatic phenomenon but not a full fledged musician. Like Hitler wasn't a full fledged politician. MJ and Hitler were the same type of aspie.

It's typical aspie to have certain extreme gifts but suck at other things and need help with everything.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 04:32:52 AM »
That is the biggest load of shit I've seen you post yet, Soiledarse. Where do you do your research, to come out with such rubbish? Fancy saying the Beatles weren't a fully international act and were limited. The STARTED the whole fucking British Invasion thing in 1964, dickhead. Every other group that came after had to measure up to their success, and at least 60% all all groups from England, Australia, the US post British Invasion quoted the Beatles as a major influence on them. And who was a direct inflence to them? Elvis. And who was another person that quoted the Beatles as an influence, albeit him being a black Motown artist? Michael Fucking Jackson. Why would he by the catalogue of all 252 Beatles tracks at the time from McCartney if he didn't see any value in them? And If you want to talk about limitations, look at Elvis. Did he tour outside of America? No. And you know why? Cos his manager was an illegal Dutch immigrant who would have been fucked the moment he left the States. The only time Elvis ever left the shores of the continental US was to do his service in Germany between 1958 and 1960. Any concerts he did were either for the army, or on US soil. So that proves how limited he was. The Beatles toured anywhere they could between 1960 and 1966, getting their start in Hamburg. They were more popular in Europe in the early 60s than ABBA were at their peak, and BTW, it was Australia who actually broke ABBA internationally in 1974.

So your logic, reasoning AND research is fucked either way, cookie boy. And don't bother trying one of your pathetic comeback. because you've lost this one.  :hahaha:
The Beatles ripped off of Blues music.

So did Elvis, so did Chuck Berry. They popularized it and brought it to the masses. As did the Stones.

And as far as Michael Fucking Jackson, he is still (posthumously) only riding the success of 2 albums - Thriller and Bad. Everything eles was shite after them, and before them they never sold anywhere near the amount that those 2 did. While he could fill stadia with a capacity of 100,000 plus (the MCG for example), McCartney was still doing the same long after the Beatles split.

@ Soiledarse: Oh, and who was knighted out of the 2? Does the term 'Sir' Paul McCartney ring any bells?

Salman Rushdie was also knighted, out of political correctness. Being knighted is a british phenomenon which doesn't have any cultural impact what so ever outside of the anglo world. You being Australian see London as Jerusalem or Mecka of course, it's the only world you know.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 04:56:27 AM »
Uh no; Soiled Arse, not really. We are quite happy with Australia. But I can't for the life of me understand how you could compare Michael Jackson with Hitler. Hitler was a megalomaniac and narcissistic personality; certainly not an Aspie. I would believe MJ was an aspie far more readily. Besides, claiming Hitler as an aspie gives aspies a bad name and that's hardly anything they would want.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 04:59:04 AM by Steve-O »

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 05:04:18 AM »
Uh no; Soiled Arse, not really. We are quite happy with Australia. But I can't for the life of me understand how you could compare Michael Jackson with Hitler. Hitler was a megalomaniac and narcissistic personality; certainly not an Aspie. I would believe MJ was an aspie far more readily. Besides, claiming Hitler as an aspie gives aspies a bad name and that's hardly anything they would want.

Doesn't matter what people want. Hitler was an aspie and Michael Jackson even stated he felt a kinship with Hitler. They both had the aspie gift.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 05:25:32 AM »
How do you know Hitler was an aspie? Can you provide irrefutable proof or is it simply your opinion? I agree with your comment that he and Michael Jackson had the gift of reaching large numbers of people. It is called charisma but doesn't mean that they necessarily had Asperger's.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 05:45:28 AM »
How do you know Hitler was an aspie? Can you provide irrefutable proof or is it simply your opinion? I agree with your comment that he and Michael Jackson had the gift of reaching large numbers of people. It is called charisma but doesn't mean that they necessarily had Asperger's.

Asperger + charisma is what made them unique from other charismatic people. Obama is also charismatic but not out of this world like MJ and Hitler were.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 05:48:16 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 05:52:12 AM »
Michael Jackson and Adolf Hitler were not on the spectrum. Hitler probably was a sociopath and had NPD as well. Michael Jackson had a lot of psychological issues stemming from his childhood.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2009, 05:53:30 AM »
Michael Jackson and Adolf Hitler were not on the spectrum. Hitler probably was a sociopath and had NPD as well. Michael Jackson had a lot of psychological issues stemming from his childhood.
  :indeed: Makes sense to me.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 10:35:36 AM »

Yes, it's likely.

Soiledarse is desperately looking for aspie role models, hence his wish to dx them as aspies.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 10:36:28 AM »
My old shrink always said Hitler and Himmler were Aspies.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 10:38:53 AM »

Yes, it's likely.

Soiledarse is desperately looking for aspie role models, hence his wish to dx them as aspies.

They were aspies, however you're not.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 10:45:58 AM »
Bloody quack, then, that doctor who dx'd me. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009, 10:53:40 AM »

Yes, it's likely.

They were aspies, however you're not.

Where's your PhD, your Doctorate in Psychoanalytical studies, your licence to practise Psychological medicine, your Medical Diploma to practice as a licenced GP, or even an intern at a General Hospital?

If you answer no to all of the above, then I'm afraid your just blowing kisses in the wind.  :violin: