Author Topic: Do you "audialize" posts?  (Read 1791 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Do you "audialize" posts?
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2009, 01:04:54 PM »
I wouldn't even want to visit London if I went to the UK. Seems to be in the same league as Rotterdam, Paris, Marseille and some other european cities when it comes to immigration. Basically a muslim colony.
Swedish immigrants, usually iranians and niggers, who have dreams of a grand career and want to be in a metropolis where sandniggers have taken over go to London. London is to many darkies in Sweden the "sacred land". It's a place where sandmonkeys are allowed to roam free and aren't as fiercely discriminated against as the rest of the world. A good place for iranian sandniggers who just like fast money and flashy cars.

Sweden is "beneath" them, they say because there aren't enough iranian dentists who also work as pimps here.

Imagine a fascist death brigade systematically cleansing London. Rounding up all the indians, anyone with a gold chain or gold earring or silk shirt, any dark skinned person in a suit who's trying to act "western and civilized". That would be great. If I was Hitler and had won the war, London would be top of my list of places that required cleansing.

Lmao.  Yeah, there's plenty of mosks.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2009, 01:05:35 PM »
Plenty of what?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2009, 01:06:47 PM »
Lol, no.  The BNP party is over the top, to say the least.  But by them getting some seats, just shows the stupidity of the British public.

fixed

Well no, obviously plain racist people are plain stupid.  But just your average person is getting pissed off now, especially when they are getting put in houses in front of our own.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Blasted

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2009, 01:08:36 PM »
Lol, no.  The BNP party is over the top, to say the least.  But by them getting some seats, just shows the stupidity of the British public.

fixed

Well no, obviously plain racist people are plain stupid.  But just your average person is getting pissed off now, especially when they are getting put in houses in front of our own.

And you're not racist at all are you?  :lol:

What a fucking hypocrite, especially after attacking Soleiyu.  He at least admits he's racist rather than being PC over it the way you are. 

Blasted

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2009, 01:10:15 PM »
Also, it's mosques not mosks :toporly:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2009, 01:11:04 PM »

No, I  :plus:  cause I found soy's post very funny.

I'm going to read Lit's posts with that voice now.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2009, 01:17:20 PM »
Lol, no.  The BNP party is over the top, to say the least.  But by them getting some seats, just shows the stupidity of the British public.

fixed

What a fucking hypocrite, especially after attacking Soleiyu.  He at least admits he's racist rather than being PC over it the way you are. 

Wow, you really are fucking stupid haha.  Maybe look up racism.  I have childhood friends who are black.  What you are saying, its like just cause a person likes one Beatles song, they must be a die hard Beatles fan.  In other words, you are very simple minded. 

Blasted

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2009, 01:20:46 PM »

fixed

Wow, you really are fucking stupid haha.  Maybe look up racism.  I have childhood friends who are black.  What you are saying, its like just cause a person likes one Beatles song, they must be a die hard Beatles fan.  In other words, you are very simple minded. 

Oh yeah, thinking Britain is just for the British is not racist at all.  Which is pretty funny cause I am British but with Polish heritage. 

The only simple minded person here is you  :-*

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »

That's not a swedish accent. Funny thing is americans seem to have no idea what a swedish accent sounds like.

This is a real swedish accent:

Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2009, 01:28:05 PM »

fixed

Oh yeah, thinking Britain is just for the British is not racist at all.  Which is pretty funny cause I am British but with Polish heritage. 

The only simple minded person here is you  :-*

:duh: :facepalm2: :facepalm: :hanged: :duh:  I didn't say that.  Oh fuck it.  You like putting words in people's mouths, and taking everything out of context.  Really isn't worth talking with you.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »

That's not a swedish accent. Funny thing is americans seem to have no idea what a swedish accent sounds like.

This is a real swedish accent:

Lmao.  The makers of Family Guy do that with everyone they make fun of.  LOL!  I like the "begginers" voice.

Blasted

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2009, 01:31:25 PM »
When one is out of valid arguments, the best way to argue is to not argue at all  :zoinks:

I agree, any further discussion with you is just a waste of time  :thumbup:

TheoK

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2009, 01:35:58 PM »
Hot Swedish chick teaching a few words Swedish.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2009, 01:38:19 PM »
Lol, you're like a broken record thats why.  You take things out of context, and judge me from that.  Pathetic.  Its pretty obvious you lack common sense, you probably had to go on an electrician course, to figure out how to change a light bulb.

Very true, a waste of my time.  

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2009, 01:40:29 PM »
Hot Swedish chick teaching a few words Swedish.

disabled by request, like bint.