Author Topic: Do you "audialize" posts?  (Read 1664 times)

Blasted

Re: Do you "audialize" posts?
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 12:40:54 PM »
If you're white, then no, you wouldn't get out of Brixton.

Yeah cause you're an expert on London aren't you?  ::)

Northern accents are funny.  Like instead of bus they say boos.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 12:41:35 PM »
I say bus  :P

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2009, 12:44:19 PM »
Some Polish inbred love child, trying to narrow down the fathers of her own, bastard child.

My fathers or the fathers of my bastard child, whoever he or she may be?  :orly:

Legible as ever, thank you benjitwat you never fail to amuse me.

Thats all I want to do, pumpkin tits. 

And yes, I know my fair share about London.  Don't get offended, you're Polish.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2009, 12:44:56 PM »
I've met some people from Newcastle, they had the ugliest english dialect I ever heard I think.

I also met people from Liverpool and their dialect was a little like irish, imo. More like american "R" style.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 12:47:32 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2009, 12:46:57 PM »
Some Polish inbred love child, trying to narrow down the fathers of her own, bastard child.

My fathers or the fathers of my bastard child, whoever he or she may be?  :orly:

Pumpkin tits now am I?  I thought I was no tits earlier on  :zoinks:

I doubt you know more about London than me.  My having some Polish heritage is irrelevant.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2009, 12:50:37 PM »
I've met some people from Newcastle, they had the ugliest english dialect I ever heard I think.

I also met people from Liverpool and their dialect was a little like irish, imo. More like american "R" style.

Thats cause they have Celtic blood.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2009, 12:52:38 PM »

I doubt you know more about London than me.  My having some Polish heritage is irrelevant.

Well if they are 34DD I just want to help rub them down with soapy water, thats all.

I didn't say that.  You could be right, London probably has more Polish people living there than English  :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »

Well if they are 34DD I just want to help rub them down with soapy water, thats all.

I didn't say that.  You could be right, London probably has more Polish people living there than English  :zoinks:

You're a hopeless case.  Thick and a Nick Griffin fan.  I feel for you  :eyelash:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2009, 12:57:41 PM »
I wouldn't even want to visit London if I went to the UK. Seems to be in the same league as Rotterdam, Paris, Marseille and some other european cities when it comes to immigration. Basically a muslim colony.

Swedish immigrants, usually iranians and niggers, who have dreams of a grand career and want to be in a metropolis where sandniggers have taken over go to London. London is to many darkies in Sweden the "sacred land". It's a place where sandmonkeys are allowed to roam free and aren't as fiercely discriminated against as the rest of the world. A good place for iranian sandniggers who just like fast money and flashy cars.

Sweden is "beneath" them, they say because there aren't enough iranian dentists who also work as pimps here.

Imagine a fascist death brigade systematically cleansing London. Rounding up all the indians, anyone with a gold chain or gold earring or silk shirt, any dark skinned person in a suit who's trying to act "western and civilized". That would be great. If I was Hitler and had won the war, London would be top of my list of places that required cleansing.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 01:01:31 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »
I love London, in autumn and winter especially when Oxford Street and Carnaby Street put up Christmas lights  8)

TheoK

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2009, 01:00:56 PM »
I wouldn't even want to visit London if I went to the UK. Seems to be in the same league as Rotterdam, Paris, Marseille and some other european cities when it comes to immigration. Basically a muslim colony.

Swedish immigrants, usually iranians and niggers, who have dreams of a grand career and want to be in a metropolis where sandniggers have taken over go to London. London is to many darkies in Sweden the "sacred land". It's a place where sandmonkeys are allowed to roam free and aren't as fiercely discriminated against as the rest of the world. A good place for iranian sandniggers who just like fast money and flashy cars.

Sweden is "beneath" them, they say because there aren't enough iranian dentists who also work as pimps here.

Too bad the cops caught John Ausonius. He did a hell of a good job.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2009, 01:02:37 PM »
I love London, in autumn and winter especially when Oxford Street and Carnaby Street put up Christmas lights  8)

And all the black people and sandniggers run around dressed like western businessmen and play "civilized". I can't stand the sight of a paki in a suit. They must die.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 01:02:57 PM »

You're a hopeless case.  Thick and a Nick Griffin fan.  I feel for you  :eyelash:

Lol, no.  The BNP party is over the top, to say the least.  But by them getting some seats, just shows the frustration of the British public.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »

Too bad the cops caught John Ausonius. He did a hell of a good job.

Yep, Sweden needs more resistance like that. The neo nazis should do something real. gather an army of 200 with guns and bombs and do a classic pogrom in Rosengård or Rinkeby.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »
Lol, no.  The BNP party is over the top, to say the least.  But by them getting some seats, just shows the stupidity of the British public.

fixed