Educational

Author Topic: Someone lock him up  (Read 1224 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Someone lock him up
« on: September 24, 2009, 07:12:51 PM »
Soy is not a "pure aspie".  He's just mentally ill, and needs serious help.  Fucking claiming Hitler and Michael Jackson were aspies, its an insult.  Like TCO is hinting at, he's more like Syd Barret, fascinated with his own mind.  He'll just say these people were diagnosed as crazy cause of "NT's".  But who diagnosed him with aspergers?  Aren't "NT's" researching aspergers all the time?  He starts the thread "hypocrite", when he's the most hypocritical person you could ever speak to, making his own insane little rules up as he goes along.  My views on his posts went from annoyed, to amused, now its gone to disturbed.  I'm deadly serious, he needs psychiatric help.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
Re: Someone lock him up
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 07:29:51 PM »
Soy is not a "pure aspie".  He's just mentally ill, and needs serious help.  Fucking claiming Hitler and Michael Jackson were aspies, its an insult.  Like TCO is hinting at, he's more like Syd Barret, fascinated with his own mind.  He'll just say these people were diagnosed as crazy cause of "NT's".  But who diagnosed him with aspergers?  Aren't "NT's" researching aspergers all the time?  He starts the thread "hypocrite", when he's the most hypocritical person you could ever speak to, making his own insane little rules up as he goes along.  My views on his posts went from annoyed, to amused, now its gone to disturbed.  I'm deadly serious, he needs psychiatric help.

:agreed:
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 07:31:29 PM »
Fucking claiming Hitler and Michael Jackson were aspies, its an insult. 

Yeah because only a genius like yourself could be an aspie, right?  :clap:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 07:34:21 PM »
grow up Sophie
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 07:40:11 PM »
I don't know whether Soleiyu is an aspie or not, but I agree that he needs psychiatric help.

TheoK

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 02:13:25 AM »
Don't speak rubbish. It was psychiatry that fucked him up in the first place.

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 02:39:11 AM »
Don't speak rubbish. It was psychiatry that fucked him up in the first place.

Oh yeah lets blame the evil psychiatrists, you are starting to sound like one of those scientologists.  ::)
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 03:43:00 AM »
It was his birth that fucked him up. They forgot to wait for him to bounce.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2009, 04:53:48 AM »
I think if he is happy, then he is happy. Just because we wouldn't feel the same in that situation as he does, doesn't mean that it is completely wrong. No matter how much we force our opinions down other people's throats, doesn't mean that they should automatically disregard their own opinions and take ours.

This probably makes no sense. But if Soleiyu wants to wear nice clothes and look like Michael Jackson, where is the harm in that?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2009, 05:23:58 AM »
I think if he is happy, then he is happy. Just because we wouldn't feel the same in that situation as he does, doesn't mean that it is completely wrong. No matter how much we force our opinions down other people's throats, doesn't mean that they should automatically disregard their own opinions and take ours.

This probably makes no sense. But if Soleiyu wants to wear nice clothes and look like Michael Jackson, where is the harm in that?

Exactly.

And yes, I was fucked up by psychiatry.

Today if I go see a psychiatrist on my own initiative they just say I'm really insightful and intelligent and can pretty much diagnose myself. They don't patronize me the way they typically do with people like you (the mules).

Callaway is a mellow cunt who doesn't really understand anything but tries to prove her worth through some academic degree. She doesn't even speak two languages, which really disqualifies all her wordly claims in my eyes. Her oppinion isn't worth anything outside of a small circle of americans. If she came to Sweden she would see this is not how things work.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 07:20:22 AM »

Nothing at all, ren. What IS wrong is when he puts others down for being different to him and expecting not to get called on it. Look at all the things he's said about people here, such as Phlexor's fatherhood skills, Tigergirl being a fat ugly slob, Callaway being a mellow cunt, the list goes on. He does it because he gets a frog up his arse when he doesn't get the reaction he wants about his racist bullshit or his labouring the point about whatever nonsense. To me he reminded me so much of Delusionist that I thought there might be something funny going on there. Then again, Delusionist mainly only stuck to the one topic, and fucked off when everyone had pwned him.

I seriously think there is some psychological issue with him (even though I know pretty much fuck all about how those buggers work), and the sooner he admits to himself the damage his attitude is causing him, and gets some serious help, the better he will be.

Blasted

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 07:25:29 AM »
He's saying you lot haven't got AS, so you get back at him by saying he hasn't got it himself?  :orly:

This is pretty funny actually.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 07:27:20 AM by Miss Bint »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2009, 07:29:04 AM »
He's saying you lot haven't got AS, so you get back at him by saying he hasn't got it himself?  :orly:

This is pretty funny actually.

I s'pose it's 'one in, all in'.

A weird version of Godwin's Law, perhaps?

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2009, 07:50:29 AM »
I'm already aware of my personality disorders, but I go with the flow and follow the irrational instinct.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2009, 07:59:17 AM »
Believe it or not, Hitler could've been an aspie. I don't follow that "evil = not aspie" bullshit.

I don't doubt Soy's diagnosis at all, why should I? He's a stuck up twat in his own world, a typical example of most aspies. I'll leave him be since he seems to have the ability to not be insulted and extreme stubborness like myself. No matter what you say to him, he won't change his mind. I don't care if he thinks I'm a moron (I am), I don't care if he says my diagnosis is false, I don't care if he thinks I'm genetic filth.

I am surprised he's still on here though. Most eejits would've left by now from that amount of flak.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 08:03:09 AM by MrShledge »