Educational

Author Topic: Extra U2 Tickets for 1 October 2009  (Read 951 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Extra U2 Tickets for 1 October 2009
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2009, 10:06:44 AM »
:zoinks:

Bono means "O Nob" backwards, as in "Oh, what a fucking nob."
:lol:
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 12:04:53 PM »
You're in denial now. 

Well no, cause guys just don't turn me on.  I like dressing up for fun, it made people laugh on myspace, so there you go.

I think you're the one in denial.  So far it's just you having an issue with Soph's gender, he himself doesn't give a fuck  :zoinks:  You on the other hand get uncomfortable with LGBT people and admitted you have a thing for dressing up as a woman  :orly:

In denial about what?  There's no issue with it, she's a girl, with some deep seeded issues.  LGBT people?  Like i've said, I don't really enjoy hearing about some fat ugly prick getting done up the arse.  I have no problems with gays in general.  Like I don't have problems with people who are transgendered.  I just think they're mad.  The main thing is going by the personality of the person, miss sophie's an idiot.  Its not hard to see that, especially when she shares so many views with soyltard
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2009, 12:16:02 PM »
lol, accusing someone on this site of being mad? No shit, sherlock - my being trans isn't one of my mental illnesses though  :thumbup:

And if you don't care so much, why do you go on about it so much?  :wanker:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 12:21:50 PM »
You're the one with the problem.  It started on that trans kid thread.  Its something you are highly sensetive over.  If you'd have rightly agreed that the 12 year old is too young to start dressing in drag, I probably wouldn't have said anything.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 12:25:12 PM »
What makes you think I'm highly sensitive about it

I don't have a reason to feel sensitive about it, as I know who I am and I'm comfortable with that - unlike you, who's insecure and probably has latent homosexual tendencies   :cheer:

btw I don't think 12 is too young - the kid wasn't "dressing in drag" and 12 is secondary school age. Almost a teenager. Sure it's risky, but for a trans teenager, I actually think it's worth taking that risk and letting them be themselves, as I know what the opposite can be like.

Blasted

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2009, 12:26:27 PM »
If you'd have rightly agreed that the 12 year old is too young to start dressing in drag, I probably wouldn't have said anything.

Yeah benjiladybreeg it's just YOUR opinion that counts, everyone else is wrong  :thumbup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2009, 12:28:15 PM »
In regards to sexuality and gender, i'm comfortable.  I can appreciate when a guy has decent looks, what'd you think mirrors are for?

And blughhh, you talk shit.  Thank god you won't be giving birth.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2009, 12:30:13 PM »
That the best you can come up with? Not gonna point out how I'm wrong?

Maybe because you can't  :wanker:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2009, 12:30:23 PM »
If you'd have rightly agreed that the 12 year old is too young to start dressing in drag, I probably wouldn't have said anything.

Yeah benjiladybreeg it's just YOUR opinion that counts, everyone else is wrong  :thumbup:

Didn't mean it like that.  I think anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together, can admit, that a 12 year old boy, being allowed by his parents to have the chop, is just wrong!

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 12:31:20 PM »
That the best you can come up with? Not gonna point out how I'm wrong?

Maybe because you can't  :wanker:

Its a waste of energy arguing about.  The only solution would be to send you back in time.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »

Yeah benjiladybreeg it's just YOUR opinion that counts, everyone else is wrong  :thumbup:

Didn't mean it like that.  I think anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together, can admit, that a 12 year old boy, being allowed by his parents to have the chop, is just wrong!

Since when did we say 12 year old kids should be having gender reassignment surgery?  ???

God you really are thick, aren't you?  :duh:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:32 PM »
I'm exaggerating, moron.  He's getting those kinds of thoughts.  So he's probably had a very miserable childhood.  You never see happy, sane people wanting the op, and the coolest kid in school, who wins everything.  Like that African female runner, she didn't even know she had a cock.

Blasted

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 12:38:00 PM »
:LMAO:

There is no use arguing with him Soph, his brain is too small  :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »
I'm exaggerating, moron.  He's getting those kinds of thoughts.  So he's probably had a very miserable childhood.  You never see happy, sane people wanting the op, and the coolest kid in school, who wins everything.  Like that African female runner, she didn't even know she had a cock.

Dude you do realise correlation does not always equal causation? Obviously trans kids are more likely to be depressed. It's because most of the other kids are like you

I dn't know the figures, but I remember my teacher in college mentioning how mental illness was more common among African American kids in the 60s. Maybe they're black because they're crazy, eh?

And being intersex is a lot more common than people think

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 12:43:32 PM »
The other kids are like me?  Lol, i'd stick up for the lone person, who was getting bullied, unless it was soyeldarse. 

Yeah, well you can't argue with intersex, there was evidence.  I bet it was pretty big too.