Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 8015 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2009, 10:36:57 AM »
No comment for you then.

I look fine.  I can dress smartly when I choose to, but i'm usually casual.  My parents home and my own home are both pretty nice.  With all the drugs you take to detroy your sex drive, your far from healthy.  Maybe you could have one final thing in common with MJ, and OD on your daily dose of drugs.

All the drugs? I take a single drug, you ignorant cunt.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2009, 10:58:12 AM »
You're too much of a cretin, to be be worthy of pittying anyone.  Actually past the bottom of the chain, not even linked to it.  :hahaha:

How you look, dress, how nice your home is and how much money you have on the bank determines where on the food chain you are. I live a perfectly healthy and clean life suited to my own needs.
I think to be on the food chain you have to know people irl.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »
No comment for you then.

I look fine.  I can dress smartly when I choose to, but i'm usually casual.  My parents home and my own home are both pretty nice.  With all the drugs you take to detroy your sex drive, your far from healthy.  Maybe you could have one final thing in common with MJ, and OD on your daily dose of drugs.

I'm sure I read it was more than one, on the virgin thread.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2009, 11:33:20 AM »
No comment for you then.

I think I read that s/he is taking Propecia (generic name finasteride) to prevent his testosterone from being converted into dihydrotestosterone (which he called the "rapist" hormone) and s/he took more drugs in the past as a child or teenager but I don't remember any more that s/he takes currently.  Finasteride is used to treat prostate hyperplasia and cancer and also to prevent male pattern baldness.  I think that s/he mentioned both names for the same drug and that's how you got the impression there was more than one.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2009, 11:36:27 AM »
you don't have to call him she-he.  "it" is appropriate.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2009, 11:37:01 AM »
Hardon I wish I had the fantastic debating skills that you have

Then I could be a massdebator like you  :wanker:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2009, 11:38:51 AM »
No comment for you then.

I think I read that s/he is taking Propecia (generic name finasteride) to prevent his testosterone from being converted into dihydrotestosterone (which he called the "rapist" hormone) and s/he took more drugs in the past as a child or teenager but I don't remember any more that s/he takes currently.  Finasteride is used to treat prostate hyperplasia and cancer and also to prevent male pattern baldness.  I think that s/he mentioned both names for the same drug and that's how you got the impression there was more than one.

Finasteride is the anti-rapist and anti "male" drug. It makes me more androgynous and MJ-like. The way I want to be. And yes, you're absolutely right, it's just one drug but as you said, several different drugs (Proscar for example) contains finasteride. Difference is Proscar is five times stronger than Propecia. If I could get it prescribed I would use because if you start doing it (it's usually for middle aged men) at my age you will most likely have killed your libido permanently by the time you're 40-45. Propecia is a risk, but the doze is still relatively low compared to Proscar which is mainly used to treat growing prostates/risk of prostate cancer.
Kick me

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2009, 11:44:18 AM »
No comment for you then.

Finasteride is the anti-rapist and anti "male" drug. It makes me more androgynous and MJ-like. The way I want to be. And yes, you're absolutely right, it's just one drug but as you said, several different drugs (Proscar for example) contains finasteride. Difference is Proscar is five times stronger than Propecia. If I could get it prescribed I would use because if you start doing it (it's usually for middle aged men) at my age you will most likely have killed your libido permanently by the time you're 40-45. Propecia is a risk, but the doze is still relatively low compared to Proscar which is mainly used to treat growing prostates/risk of prostate cancer.

Does your doctor prescribe it to shrink your prostate, to prevent baldness, or to kill your libido and to make you more androgenous?

TheoK

« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2009, 11:45:42 AM »
Probably the last. It's easy to get gender altering hormones in Sweden.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2009, 11:49:16 AM »
No comment for you then.

Does your doctor prescribe it to shrink your prostate, to prevent baldness, or to kill your libido and to make you more androgenous?

I said I was scared of losing hair and wanted preemptive treatment. I have a full head of hair but I said I was so worried about it that I couldn't really function without knowing I had finasteride in my system. The thing which decided was that I could prove I had relatives suffering from hair loss and that my grandfather, like me, looked like Nicolas Cage kind of with the same hair line and all. I might have gotten that too if I didn't start on Propecia when I was 20, before the hair loss could start.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2009, 11:55:41 AM »
/shrugs

You'll lose your hair anyway but it's the least of your problems.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2009, 12:21:07 PM »
/shrugs

You'll lose your hair anyway but it's the least of your problems.

Nope, it depends on how aggressive the inherited male pattern baldness is. In my family it's not extreme at all.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2009, 12:22:42 PM »
Pretty soon you'll start trying to cover the bald spots, terrified of windy days. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »
Pretty soon you'll start trying to cover the bald spots, terrified of windy days. :zoinks:

I know a lot more about aestethic treatments and stuff like that, so I disregard your stupid attempt at provocing me.

Propecia stops the hair loss in the stage it's at. If you start it before you even have hair loss, it prevents future hair loss. It's a well proven drug which works positively for 9 out of 10 patients. The only negative cases are those with extreme hair loss who go completely bald really fast. No one in my family has anything like that. Just my grandfather, who I resemble, who had a high hair line and slowly thinning hair when he was 60. Propecia can easily prevent that.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 12:26:30 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2009, 12:32:17 PM »
You're too much of a cretin, to be be worthy of pittying anyone.  Actually past the bottom of the chain, not even linked to it.  :hahaha:

How you look, dress, how nice your home is and how much money you have on the bank determines where on the food chain you are. I live a perfectly healthy and clean life suited to my own needs.

You're not on the food chain, you're the anchor at the other end.  :laugh: