Educational

Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 7908 times)

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #240 on: September 25, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »
Considering paganism is a broad term used to refer to older, usually polytheistic, folk religions that predated Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, then Americans also have a pagan history and not just this neo-pagan movement you see today in which many people, raised under the Big Three monotheist religions, turn away and "go back to nature".

Unless, Sol, you're thinking of the Celts, in which case Celticism was overtaken fairly successfully by Christianity, although many pagan aspects still remain in the cultures. While their pagan traditions have been integrated into their lives, they were still practicing Christians, and Ireland is still extremely Catholic.

If your logic is that in order to be a "true pagan" one must have been raised in a pagan culture, then nobody in the Western world to my knowledge could be called such, because the forms of Western paganism were largely overtaken by Christianity. If, instead, you mean they should have "pagan blood", then many in both the US and Australia would also fit this bill, particularly America which had several influxes of Irish and Scottish immigrants in its history (I don't know Australia's history quite as well). But is it any wonder that St. Patrick's Day is a celebratory holiday in the US as opposed to the religious observance that it is in Ireland?
Flibbit.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »
Christianity, Islam and Judaism are shit

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2009, 02:01:07 PM »
Considering paganism is a broad term used to refer to older, usually polytheistic, folk religions that predated Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, then Americans also have a pagan history and not just this neo-pagan movement you see today in which many people, raised under the Big Three monotheist religions, turn away and "go back to nature".

Unless, Sol, you're thinking of the Celts, in which case Celticism was overtaken fairly successfully by Christianity, although many pagan aspects still remain in the cultures. While their pagan traditions have been integrated into their lives, they were still practicing Christians, and Ireland is still extremely Catholic.

If your logic is that in order to be a "true pagan" one must have been raised in a pagan culture, then nobody in the Western world to my knowledge could be called such, because the forms of Western paganism were largely overtaken by Christianity. If, instead, you mean they should have "pagan blood", then many in both the US and Australia would also fit this bill, particularly America which had several influxes of Irish and Scottish immigrants in its history (I don't know Australia's history quite as well). But is it any wonder that St. Patrick's Day is a celebratory holiday in the US as opposed to the religious observance that it is in Ireland?

Sweden has been to a large part de-christened and there is both lappish shamanism still alive and people reverting to the original odinistic paganism of Scandinavia. Similar trends probably exist in England and France and other european countries as well.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #243 on: September 25, 2009, 07:46:55 PM »

Sweden has been to a large part de-christened and there is both lappish shamanism still alive and people reverting to the original odinistic paganism of Scandinavia. Similar trends probably exist in England and France and other european countries as well.

Which means you just contradicted yourself, yet again. Given that Australia became an English colony, it could still be considered a European country. The aboriginals beg to differ, of course.

Sophist: good point on the American Indians - their Shamans are a form of witchdoctor whcih makes them pagan in origin.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2009, 09:47:30 AM »
Pretty soon you'll start trying to cover the bald spots, terrified of windy days. :zoinks:

I know a lot more about aestethic treatments and stuff like that, so I disregard your stupid attempt at provocing me.

Propecia stops the hair loss in the stage it's at. If you start it before you even have hair loss, it prevents future hair loss. It's a well proven drug which works positively for 9 out of 10 patients. The only negative cases are those with extreme hair loss who go completely bald really fast. No one in my family has anything like that. Just my grandfather, who I resemble, who had a high hair line and slowly thinning hair when he was 60. Propecia can easily prevent that.

I can see why you desperately want that to be true.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2009, 09:48:46 AM »
You're too much of a cretin, to be be worthy of pittying anyone.  Actually past the bottom of the chain, not even linked to it.  :hahaha:

How you look, dress, how nice your home is and how much money you have on the bank determines where on the food chain you are. I live a perfectly healthy and clean life suited to my own needs.

You're not on the food chain, you're the anchor at the other end.  :laugh:

As I've said, I have my own rules so you're quite right. I'm not on the food chain. You however is at the bottom of the food chain. You're still on the chain and still trying to be. You live as a failure, I live as a free person because it's how I feel about myself that counts. You're a slave under society and yet a complete failure, tragic.

You fail again and again, how do you feel about all your failures?

You might not realize it but any unbiased person would probably agree you got pwned tonight. Lucky for you that you have Odeon and the aspie retard club backing you up on here. If this was an open battlefield you would be dead and buried.

:LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO:

You can't pwn anyone, dear.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2009, 09:50:07 AM »
Maybe he's the diet coke of hitler. Just one calorie, not enough!
Yes because Hitler was a tough driven individual who focused on taking over and kicking ass instead of repairing congenital defects via surgery.

Read up on Hitler. He went into aspie passiveness several times during his life. He got where he got because his party comrades gave him a kick in the butt from time to time. He was passive for years. Especially in the late 1920's he didn't do a thing other than play with his dog and his niece on the bavarian countryside.

Read up on Asperger. The syndrome wasn't even coined until after Hitler's death. Major fail again, wassabe boi.

Hitler has been diagnosed as AS by several experts post death. I agree, since Hitler is in some ways my twin soul. I think I might be his real reincarnation. Must be a way to confirm it.

Put a bullet in your brain asap and I'll consider it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2009, 09:53:29 AM »
I don't think Hitler was an aspie tbh, but the fact that Aspergers didn't technically "exist" back then doesn't mean people weren't aspies anyway, just without the label.

And most historians (apart from the immediately post-war historians) wouldn't agree about him being focused on taking over and kicking ass.
So he managed to sort of fall into the position of head of the NaSDAP, then Chancellor and, ultimately, Fuhrer with no political aspirations? And Lebensraum was going to be acheived how? Negotiation? I wish I was that good at inadvertantly taking shit over and having my way.  

He had a strong will and determination but was handicapped in executing things properly. While manipulative, he always needed others and at times he was very clearly handicapped and had things set up for him by his friends. He was the heart of the nazi movement, not the arms and legs and possibly not even the brain since his ideas had to be refined by others to even be possible to realize.

I have to agree with you about the similarities between you and Hitler, actually. Now that I think of it, it's scary. He lacked a brain. You lack a brain. He was a racist bigoted cunt. You are a racist bigoted cunt. He needed others to do stuff he should have had the guts to do himself. You need others for, well, everything.

Twins, that must be it. Scary.

:LMAO:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #248 on: February 22, 2013, 05:06:24 AM »
Two guests viewing this at the same time? This old thread? Come on in, drop your drawers, and bend over. We like to have our way with cowardly little wimps like you. Have a nice day,

Love Al
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #249 on: February 22, 2013, 05:13:16 AM »
It's just Google doing some indexing.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #250 on: February 22, 2013, 05:37:53 AM »
It's just Google doing some indexing.

Shame. I really felt like....introducing new members to the fun that is Intensitysquared
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #251 on: February 22, 2013, 06:29:39 AM »
I wish Sol would come back. Crazy people are funny. :hahaha:

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone pointing out how Hitler hated homosexuals.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 06:36:45 AM by Uppity Retard »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

P7PSP

« Reply #252 on: February 22, 2013, 06:45:51 AM »

Actually I believe that was done but I can't recall where offhand.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #253 on: February 22, 2013, 07:00:41 AM »

I'd love to see his response.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #254 on: February 22, 2013, 07:55:38 AM »

I think I might have done it.

- Albert Einstein