Educational

Author Topic: Ask Soleiyu some shit  (Read 11814 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ask Soleiyu some shit
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2009, 02:56:39 PM »
Seriously, the way to equality is not to keep others from looking good.
Of course it is, its the poor and the disabled who are less able to get this kind of plastic surgery. Hence you instantly mark someone out past a certain age as lower class.

I thought they were less equal to begin with. ???
Things can always get worse.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2009, 03:04:12 PM »
Logic fail, then. Try a better example.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2009, 03:15:53 PM »
Logic fail, then. Try a better example.
No logic fail - the more cost involved in marking yourself out as an upper class, the less equal society becomes. Not to mention people should be being judged as people, not their images, in any kind of equal and just society.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2009, 03:18:11 PM »
You'd still use a word like "toilet" and instantly (and forever) mark yourself as the filth you are. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2009, 03:34:42 PM »
Lol, when I want to do that I use the word "bog". Even more effective... :P

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2009, 03:50:50 PM »

I wanted to be an architect and work leader before but no one believed in me so I stopped believing in myself. Weak I know but it doesn't help that I have AS.

I know a guy on the spectrum, who went to university and studied architecture, he is now an architect. Recently, I had goals of being a Disability Worker (I have some experience in that field and I am passionate about it). However people said I dont have the social skills because of my AS to do that kind of work, that explains why I am studying Accounting.
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »

I wanted to be an architect and work leader before but no one believed in me so I stopped believing in myself. Weak I know but it doesn't help that I have AS.

I know a guy on the spectrum, who went to university and studied architecture, he is now an architect. Recently, I had goals of being a Disability Worker (I have some experience in that field and I am passionate about it). However people said I dont have the social skills because of my AS to do that kind of work, that explains why I am studying Accounting.

I don't have the skills to study anything. The entire school system raped me and I can't get over it.
Kick me

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »

I don't have the skills to study anything. The entire school system raped me and I can't get over it.

Arent there adult education courses to prepare you for university study where you live?. Here in Australia there are a shit load of programs for adults. For example; say if you had a fucked up Primary and Secondary school education and never compelted year 10. You first go for the Certificate I in General Education in Adults and then do the Adult VEC/HSC (similar to a US high school diploma) or depending on which university program you want to do, you can do an apporiate TAFE (Technical College) qualification instead.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:24:00 PM by UnknownPleasures »
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2009, 04:47:34 PM »

Arent there adult education courses to prepare you for university study where you live?. Here in Australia there are a shit load of programs for adults. For example; say if you had a fucked up Primary and Secondary school education and never compelted year 10. You first go for the Certificate I in General Education in Adults and then do the Adult VEC/HSC (similar to a US high school diploma) or depending on which university program you want to do, you can do an apporiate TAFE (Technical College) qualification instead.

The options here are really limited and badly organized. It's like going through high school again but without the close relationship to teachers and people who can help you, and instead of in a school with people your age you go to mixed age groups full of immigrants, thugs, criminals etc.
Kick me

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »
The options here are really limited and badly organized. It's like going through high school again but without the close relationship to teachers and people who can help you, and instead of in a school with people your age you go to mixed age groups full of immigrants, thugs, criminals etc.

Is that just an excuse you made, to say to others I can't do this, because of such and such. My IRL friend who has learning diffculties drops out of courses, a few which could be quite useful for him, because of excuses he has made up.

Have you not investgated all possilble options?
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2009, 05:03:47 PM »

Is that just an excuse you made, to say to others I can't do this, because of such and such. My IRL friend who has learning diffculties drops out of courses, a few which could be quite useful for him, because of excuses he has made up.

Have you not investgated all possilble options?

I think so. Home schooling would have worked best for me. But everything so complicated. I can't do all these applications and going to certain places etc. I just want to stay at home and study, that's all.
Kick me

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »
Seriously, the way to equality is not to keep others from looking good.
Of course it is, its the poor and the disabled who are less able to get this kind of plastic surgery. Hence you instantly mark someone out past a certain age as lower class.
"Out past a certain age"???  If someone looks old, you're telling me you assume they're poor and disabled?

I'm disabled but I managed to get it, since I lived at home and used diasbility to pay for it. In an equal society the state should PAY for all surgery needs instead of keeping people from getting it.

Every civilized state should at least pay for public eye surgery, hair transplants and the removal of aesthethic but none medical problems like blemishes or birth marks. Women who gave birth should also get state sponsored surgery to remove additional skin and fix saggy breasts.

If I was the ruler I would force balding/thinning guys to undergo state paid hair transplants and I would strongly encourage everyone to have laser treatment. I would also have diet rules in order to help everyone become more beautiful.

There should also be optional fashion councelors which would require license and 4 years academic education who people could visit to get a nice style and understanding of fashion. This would not be aimed at making people look like clowns but rather at informing people about things like quality, sizes, body types, materials, history of clothing and helping them develop a basic wardrobe and also acting like personal shoppers in some cases.

Every working person would be rewarded with a visit to a luxurious SPA resort every three months and healthy products would all be completely tax free.
I want you to give speeches before all of Obama's health care proposals.  After you speak, he'll seem conservative.

You'd still use a word like "toilet" and instantly (and forever) mark yourself as the filth you are. ;)
...huh?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2009, 06:26:51 PM »
Do you have any Jewish ancestry?
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2009, 07:18:09 PM »
Kick me

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »
Do you have any Jewish ancestry?

Me? No.

Damn, I was wondering where your anti-Semitism came from. For Hitler it could have come from the fact, his father was probably a bastard child of a Rothschild no less.
-- Richard Dawkins