Author Topic: An intriguing thought about 2012  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: An intriguing thought about 2012
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2009, 05:51:47 AM »
Fuck, my calendar end on Dec 31st. The world is going to end on that day I think because there are no more dates after that.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 04:31:57 AM »
Sometimes they have a small version of the next month on the bottom corner of the page (or elsewhere). If you can find that, then we have at least another month extra.
:P
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 10:03:50 AM »
Sometimes they have a small version of the next month on the bottom corner of the page (or elsewhere). If you can find that, then we have at least another month extra.
:P

An extra month of panic! Yay!  :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 05:32:26 PM »
Harvey Norman have an interest free sale up until Jan 2013, so it proves the Mayan thing is shit.....  :lol:

P7PSP

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009, 07:23:00 PM »
Harvey Norman have an interest free sale up until Jan 2013, so it proves the Mayan thing is shit.....  :lol:
Between Harvey Norman and Harvey Danger the evidence against is incontrovertible.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 05:29:47 AM »

Well if the prophecy was true, then you won't have to worry about paying anything off then. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 08:38:18 AM »

Well if the prophecy was true, then you won't have to worry about paying anything off then. :zoinks:

I have worked with a lot of end time type people convinced the world was done and jesus  was coming back.  I always used to ask they then why are you saving so much for retirement only to have them be all huffy and have them walk away :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 09:01:07 AM »
Harvey Norman have an interest free sale up until Jan 2013, so it proves the Mayan thing is shit.....  :lol:

I have worked with a lot of end time type people convinced the world was done and jesus  was coming back.  I always used to ask they then why are you saving so much for retirement only to have them be all huffy and have them walk away :laugh:

:laugh:

Yes, why exactly are they saving up money for? Does heaven have an entrance fee or something? With the way people obsessively donate at church at times, some might say there is.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2009, 09:03:51 AM »
Harvey Norman have an interest free sale up until Jan 2013, so it proves the Mayan thing is shit.....  :lol:

I have worked with a lot of end time type people convinced the world was done and jesus  was coming back.  I always used to ask they then why are you saving so much for retirement only to have them be all huffy and have them walk away :laugh:

Yes, why exactly are they saving up money for? Does heaven have an entrance fee or something? With the way people obsessively donate at church at times, some might say there is.

It's called bribing the doormen so they can get the best seats.....  :evillaugh:

P7PSP

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2009, 01:46:51 PM »

It's called bribing the doormen so they can get the best seats.....  :evillaugh:
A penny for the Boatman. It must be inflation.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2009, 03:17:53 AM »

It's called bribing the doormen so they can get the best seats.....  :evillaugh:
A penny for the Boatman. It must be inflation.

Just remember not to pay him til you get to the other side...  :evillaugh:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 03:24:03 AM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2009, 02:52:36 PM »
Newsitem in national news here today  :duh: (OK, after the weatherreport, so the not so serious news)

Archaeologists , astrologists and what not have recalculated the Mayan figures. And the world will not end the 21th December of 2012. Instead of that, it will happen two centuries later, that is, if you believe in it, they said.

Just to let you know.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2009, 02:58:31 PM »
Too close for comfort they had to push it ahead to regain the hype
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2009, 03:00:06 PM »
i dont even like the olympics tbh
i hop we get the world cup tho

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2009, 05:22:30 PM »
Newsitem in national news here today  :duh: (OK, after the weatherreport, so the not so serious news)

Archaeologists , astrologists and what not have recalculated the Mayan figures. And the world will not end the 21th December of 2012. Instead of that, it will happen two centuries later, that is, if you believe in it, they said.

Just to let you know.

Parts said it best, it's getting too close now, so they need a time extension to keep the nutcases going. The end of the world makes a lot of business.  :orly:

Doomsayers do this a lot though, changing schedules. :zoinks: