Educational

Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 47240 times)

Graelwyn

Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #855 on: January 05, 2007, 07:38:21 PM »
Hmm, I have to say, that appeals to me, Randy. I like foods like that myself.

Anyway, today for whole day, I have had seafood mix (prawns, squid, mussels and smoked salmon) and vegetables and a couple of cerial bars and raisins covered in yoghurt. And fruit teas. Still need my fruit.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #856 on: January 06, 2007, 10:41:48 PM »
This is what I have had today hamburgers with cheese and Poskka Kiebasas with My beer.
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #857 on: January 07, 2007, 06:46:44 AM »
I will have pepper beef in just a cuople of minutes.  8)

Litigious

« Reply #858 on: January 07, 2007, 09:04:27 AM »
Or will it be pepper steak in English?  ???

Teejay

« Reply #859 on: January 07, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »
Or will it be pepper steak in English?  ???

Pepper Steak

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #860 on: January 07, 2007, 04:17:16 PM »
Turkey sandwich with cheese.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #861 on: January 07, 2007, 05:37:03 PM »
I will have pepper beef in just a cuople of minutes.  8)
i suggest that you save a hot pepper, put in in your arse, then masturbate.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #862 on: January 07, 2007, 06:31:10 PM »

Cereal and fruit for breakfast. Ham chowder for lunch. Carpet picnic for dinner, veggies and cheeses.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #863 on: January 07, 2007, 06:46:05 PM »
Polska Keilbasa, brown beans, tortilla chips, M&M's

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #864 on: January 07, 2007, 06:55:28 PM »
5 slices veggie turkey, 7 apples, 3 bagels, and an entire bag of salted soy nuts.  The latter because I can sometimes tell that my body needs a certain nurtient that's contained in a certain food by how badly I crave it.  It's different that just wanting something sweet; it's a feeling of starvation.  I needed some kind of nut, probably either for fat or for protien.  I feel sated now but my mouth is still kinda burned from the salt.  I ate the nuts with a spoon like cereal and was thankful nobody could see such a disgusting display (to be fair the nuts are little).  Yesterday almost all I ate was sweets, aside from the minimum 1 serving veg turkey slices/5 apples I always have.  Didn't gain weight but I guess I paid anyway.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #865 on: January 07, 2007, 06:59:03 PM »
Turkey burgers, broccoli, blueberries, sweet potatoe, mushrooms, mixed nuts, corn, peas, and spinach.

I already had it, but I liked it so much I had it again.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #866 on: January 07, 2007, 07:31:04 PM »
.....  I ate the nuts with a spoon like cereal and was thankful nobody could see such a disgusting display (to be fair the nuts are little). 

Don't feel too bad. I do that with sunflower seeds, sometimes. I'm a total saltoholic, but I prefer the unsalted sunnies, because the seeds are so naturally salty, and it's a totally unique salty, very different from the various types of salty foods around. Just need a spoon so I don't look like a caveman ... MMMM ...
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #867 on: January 07, 2007, 07:31:58 PM »
.....  I ate the nuts with a spoon like cereal and was thankful nobody could see such a disgusting display (to be fair the nuts are little). 

Don't feel too bad. I do that with sunflower seeds, sometimes. I'm a total saltoholic, but I prefer the unsalted sunnies, because the seeds are so naturally salty, and it's a totally unique salty, very different from the various types of salty foods around. Just need a spoon ... MMMM ...

yes, salt and fried foods.

i wonder how long my heart will last?

i salt my jello.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #868 on: January 07, 2007, 07:38:19 PM »

Don't feel too bad. I do that with sunflower seeds, sometimes. I'm a total saltoholic, but I prefer the unsalted sunnies, because the seeds are so naturally salty, and it's a totally unique salty, very different from the various types of salty foods around. Just need a spoon ... MMMM ...

i salt my jello.

Funny thing is - I get blood tests often because of a medication I take (for ventricular tachycardia) and I always pass with flying colors. I've asked him before to specifcally have the lab look for problems that too much salt could cause and nothing is wrong, so far. Yes, I feel guilty, sometimes, about my salt intake.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 07:40:18 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #869 on: January 07, 2007, 07:40:13 PM »

i salt my jello.

Do you salt your own dick before you suck it?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!