Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 48029 times)

richard

Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #420 on: September 14, 2006, 08:34:43 AM »
so why is it only wrong if a white person calls someone a nigger? i hear black people calling each other niggers all the time and i don't see anyone calling them racists

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #421 on: September 14, 2006, 08:41:19 AM »
so why is it only wrong if a white person calls someone a nigger? i hear black people calling each other niggers all the time and i don't see anyone calling them racists

It's wrong both ways. I'll call anyone out on it that I hear going around calling people that name. Try using a little common sense. If you see someone jump off a bridge are you gonna do that too? If you're stupid enough to think collard greens was a knickname, maybe you would.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #422 on: September 14, 2006, 08:44:21 AM »
you can only technically call someone a nigger if they're from Nigeria (or Niger)...

the same with gollywog and the like...

yea as she says above, dont be a lemming...

richard

« Reply #423 on: September 14, 2006, 08:44:45 AM »
If you see someone jump off a bridge are you gonna do that too?
yes

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #424 on: September 14, 2006, 09:01:41 AM »
wow then i think you might wanna invest in either a parachute or (a dose of reality) ?

who knows if you take everything literally then do as Mr T says and:...

Listen to your Heart Kids :D

richard

« Reply #425 on: September 14, 2006, 09:55:23 AM »
wow then i think you might wanna invest in either a parachute or (a dose of reality) ?
you need to take a dose of stfu, 38 posts a day? go outside you loser
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 11:01:17 AM by richard »

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #426 on: September 14, 2006, 10:03:44 AM »
you need to take a dose and stfu, 38 posts a day? go outside you loser

That's funny coming from someone who spends their time checking out members' profiles.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

richard

« Reply #427 on: September 14, 2006, 10:05:21 AM »
you need to take a dose and stfu, 38 posts a day? go outside you loser
That's funny coming from someone who spends their time checking out members' profiles.
Listen i know i hurt your feelings in another thread but there's no reason to follow me around like a puppy dog alright?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 10:07:22 AM by richard »

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #428 on: September 14, 2006, 10:12:45 AM »
Hurt feelings? No. Though I will admit that ignorance in general is painful to watch.

richard

« Reply #429 on: September 14, 2006, 10:17:25 AM »
well then its youre problem, since you seem to be the only one with it.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #430 on: September 14, 2006, 12:58:27 PM »
richard, the word "nigger" is a term of racial abuse, and is thus offensive.  yes, it's roughly on a par with calling someone a retard, a faggot, a cripple, etc., all of which are also offensive.  how many people would you like to reiterate this for you?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #431 on: September 14, 2006, 01:49:40 PM »
What Lucifer said.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #432 on: September 14, 2006, 03:59:25 PM »
richard, the word "nigger" is a term of racial abuse, and is thus offensive.  yes, it's roughly on a par with calling someone a retard, a faggot, a cripple, etc., all of which are also offensive.  how many people would you like to reiterate this for you?
im a losed cause i guess. it doesn't bother me to call people names or to have people call me names.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #433 on: September 14, 2006, 04:04:01 PM »
"Lost". Bigot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #434 on: September 14, 2006, 04:37:42 PM »
if you say it one more time a genie comes out of the internet and gives you whatever you want!